West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Kollegah and Bull

Go down 
+4
gundus
RollingStone
DaParasite
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
8 posters
AuthorMessage
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:18 pm

Your server name: Whack

When did this happen (date, time)?: 2012.10.07 (Right now.)

Who are you reporting?: Kollegah and Bull

What are you reporting this person for?: Kollegah: Ramboing, Powergaming
Bull: Non RP behaviour towards PD.

Evidence:
Kollegah and Bull Sa-mp-003-15
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:22 pm

I confirm everything Whack says plus you can notice Bull's /me
https://2img.net/r/ihimg/a/img89/1705/samp103e.png
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:36 pm

Whack you done /q
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:38 pm

You guys are cadets, you don't have any permission.
As much as I remember you can't do individual work.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:39 pm

Yes, because you and Bull are very igonrant alpha males and started Ramboing.
@Gundus No offical PD members were on so, we could patrol together.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:44 pm

lol bull was taking cover behind his car. So he wasn't ramboing.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:47 pm

J4YK3 wrote:
are you hearing yourself?Yeah I'm just going to my truck next to two police officer and take out an AK and shoot them?That's ramboing....
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:49 pm

DaParasite wrote:
J4YK3 wrote:
are you hearing yourself?Yeah I'm just going to my truck next to two police officer and take out an AK and shoot them?That's ramboing....

lol no ramboing is shooting someone without any cover
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:54 pm

And also Jayke, do you see gangbangers pulling out AK-47's from their car's trunk and shoot at officers in real life?
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:55 pm

J4YK3 wrote:
DaParasite wrote:
J4YK3 wrote:

lol no ramboing is shooting someone without any cover
I'm sorry but i gotta say it.
Are you dumb or just acting like one?
Ramboing is being like Rambo doing impossible shit that no one will actually do...
let's say Ramboing is what you say it is.
Does it mean his action were right?
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 2:58 pm

M1ST3R M4NG4N0 wrote:
And also Jayke, do you see gangbangers pulling out AK-47's from their car's trunk and shoot at officers in real life?

And do you also see cops disappearing before they're killed irl fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:03 pm

It's possible to shoot an officer there is nothing rambo in it, shootouts happend in RL between gang members and police, it's been on movies it's been on TV shows about police and etc.. So dont complain about that.

You guys do know that Cops can RK to RP as backup, who knows, maybe bull is mentaly retarded IC'ly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:05 pm

J4YK3 wrote:
M1ST3R M4NG4N0 wrote:

And do you also see cops disappearing before they're killed irl fuck that/dumb bitch
What are you trying to prove here?that you're a troll?great you're the biggest troll alive happy?
The fact that he /q is known so?same outcome came from just killing me or just killing him or both of us so please hush if you don't have nothing useful to say
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:10 pm

Compton, I know that some gangsters shoot at cops but, this had no reason at all.
Eminem was refusing to co-operate so we cracked him and cuffed him.
After that, Bull pulled out the AK-47 from the car's trunk, shooting us.
Gangsters don't do that in real life, they try to get their friends out of the shit without causing trouble.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:12 pm

So do Bull a favour, catch him, arrest him, RP court on him and CK his character.

So he will know better than to kill officers.

(RP he gets deathrow or life sentence)

Cops the only faction that can CK a person u do know that
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Compton wrote:
It's possible to shoot an officer there is nothing rambo in it, shootouts happend in RL between gang members and police, it's been on movies it's been on TV shows about police and etc.. So dont complain about that.

You guys do know that Cops can RK to RP as backup, who knows, maybe bull is mentaly retarded IC'ly.
You know what?Ok from now on rather than arresting we're gonna shoot and kill all gang members since Police and gang members have shootouts.
The thing that happened they pressed Tab they say they're more than the 3 cadets that were online and knew that by the time we'll get back after being killed they can just run away.
And this sort of RP is never going to change unless someone will be punished for these actions...
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 5:35 pm

Can we atleast get a proper reason why they were shot?
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 7:11 pm

the cops? absolutely because we were arresting their friend "Eminem"
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:17 pm

Sorry didn't see i was reported here i was outiside... So i can take my AK from trunk and shoot 2 cadets, this things are happening in real life too watch some documentaries about gangs!! If there are 2 cadets versus gang members and civilans this is ramboing, if you are cadet you cant fight everyone who is not nice to you, you should cuff him and take to PD, you beated Eminem to CRACK-ed anim, so i see that you are not careful and i make a /me command to RPLY take a AK out of trunk and shoot at 2 cadets, i dont see any reason about ramboing, i was hiding behind my car, and you do the same, is this ramboing ? no it ISNT!... if you ask me you was ramboing with your cadet partner, just come at gang hood step out of the car and start beating a man there and there was 3-4 more peoples around wtf ? this is ramboing, i dont see any good proof about "ramboing"
and as i know ramboing is shooting at peoples without cover ... you said ramboing is doing unrealistic things wtf this is PG, read bit more about RPing and if you want to punish me on this proofs ? than just do it ... oh and you QUITED to avoid death... thats what i think

EDIT: uh why i am reported here if i actualy didnt kill nobody ? I was shooting there but as i can see from screen shot i was fail shooting becouse i didn't kill nobody ? So you dont need to Caught me and CK me becouse i didn't kill nobody, wtf are you talking about ? yeah and ICLY i am mentaly retarded person so i shoot at cadets so be careful when you see me ...

Last edited by Bull on Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:22 pm

Weedie wrote:
Can we atleast get a proper reason why they were shot?

I shoot them cuz CADETS came on gang teritory and they chase my friend Eminem and beat him up for nothing ... so i shoot at cadets to protect my friend ... and i would do same thing in real life maybe not shoot but i would fight... happy ?
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:31 pm

Bull wrote:
Sorry didn't see i was reported here i was outiside... So i can take my AK from trunk and shoot 2 cadets, this things are happening in real life too watch some documentaries about gangs!! If there are 2 cadets versus gang members and civilans this is ramboing, if you are cadet you cant fight everyone who is not nice to you, you should cuff him and take to PD, you beated Eminem to CRACK-ed anim, so i see that you are not careful and i make a /me command to RPLY take a AK out of trunk and shoot at 2 cadets, i dont see any reason about ramboing, i was hiding behind my car, and you do the same, is this ramboing ? no it ISNT!... if you ask me you was ramboing with your cadet partner, just come at gang hood step out of the car and start beating a man there and there was 3-4 more peoples around wtf ? this is ramboing, i dont see any good proof about "ramboing"
and as i know ramboing is shooting at peoples without cover ... you said ramboing is doing unrealistic things wtf this is PG, read bit more about RPing and if you want to punish me on this proofs ? than just do it ... oh and you QUITED to avoid death... thats what i think

Lol, we were patrolling around Seville then we saw those cars everywhere after that we told you guys on megaphone to park them properly then Eminem insults us and DaParasite goes out to tell him to show respect and he just walks off so we had the right to use force.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 8:32 pm

It shows that veterans or real street thugs have been doing this in documentaries not a bunch of outsiders.

Take this as a warning. I suggest you start showing more fear from now on.

I'm locking this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kollegah and Bull Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kollegah and Bull   Kollegah and Bull Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kollegah and Bull
Page 1 of 1