West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Snaikas - TORN [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB DISS ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

Snaikas - TORN [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB DISS ] Empty
PostSubject: Snaikas - TORN [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB DISS ]   Snaikas - TORN [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB DISS ] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:02 pm

00:00-00:07 Beat Starts
00:07 - 00:29 Snaikas : So.. Things get serious,eh? You pink barbies think your king,huh? Mocking my set? Alright little bitcheslets roll.

00:30 - Hey Motherfuckers,we meet again,give me an AK,and i will turn your homeboys to blood rain! Nigga i'll give the chinese 5 Tons of rice,if they have bouth of you assholes heads as a price.. I'ma black man with a black mean,im the leader of the lanza,representing the light green! Ya'll just keep macking silly tracks,deliveryyy! Go get your dead momma's bill facks.  Damn Havoc! Why you so mad? Did you have to steal my notepad?
Killah S',Man who the fuck are you man? Calling me a youngster??? Oooooh,i get it you are my fan!
You motherfuckers rapping about a allies deal? Damn fat man,go get yourself a free meal!

LANZA IS SO CRAZY!! POWERFULL LIKE TOORN!!
LANZA IS SO CRAZY!! FUCKING THOSE PANTHERS EVEN IN A STORM!!

Ay ''Killah'' Jump off my dick! And you havoc,stop licking like shit!
This nigga Havoc is trippin,i tagged his studio with my homeboy Nacken while he was slippin!
Nigga learn to shoot,before someone removes your stinky foot. *laughs*
Fuck away from me! Think about your past,couse this is the last. You won't be able to rap anymore fool,i'll stick in your ass a heavy wolf tool.
Ay Killah S'! Rap ? This is my Life,I dont have a wife? Well atleast you got Havoc as your boyfriend,dawg! You fuck him every morning with the littlle toothpick i bought.
My dick is a toothpick ? Nah'its bigger than thorn,if it was so small,how the fuck are you born!!?

Snaikas : Wait untill dark light,then imma show you how a gangster fight.
We'll blast yo fools in your territory,we'll tag your whole gay ass flats,then imma finish you with a couple of bats!

* Music stops *
Back to top Go down
clique
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
clique

Snaikas - TORN [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB DISS ] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Snaikas - TORN [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB DISS ]   Snaikas - TORN [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB DISS ] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 7:08 pm

[TDB]Havoc: Worst diss if heard, half of his words are just stupid, giving chinese five tons of rice, what the fuck? no wonder he got a IQ of three, he cant even think of a decent diss line, i a'int even gonna reply back with rhymes.
*Havoc switches off the radio, not giving a fuck about the diss.*
Back to top Go down

Snaikas - TORN [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB DISS ]
Page 1 of 1