West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Rats can't rap (MC Snaikas diss)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmare
Senior
Senior

O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Rats can't rap (MC Snaikas diss) Empty
PostSubject: O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Rats can't rap (MC Snaikas diss)   O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Rats can't rap (MC Snaikas diss) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:01 pm

Killah S'((Nightmare)): Yo, yo, you fool! You think you tha' best, Snaikas? Well, keep dreaming, even your name sucks! You fucking Snaik- ASS. Let's get this started, asswhore.

[The beat starts playing]
O.G Havoc: Fuck you and the set you claim! You a little ass busta with a gay ass name, you better step the fuck back before i peel your cap, you be lying on the floor with holes in your back, i heard you from lanza, those bitches who ain't nothing but some suckas, you claim to be a rapper, but my rhymes will make sure that you stop yapping about that crap, you act all O.G, when frequently you ain't nothing but a little bitch who loves sucking the D', you fucking with us nigga's , when we are the ones that are gonna send you six feet deep, little short motherfucka, don't try step or you'll be fucked just like your mama, little ass fake bitch, you ain't nothin' but a little ass shit.

Killah S': First of all, fuck you and your fake ass homies.
You claim to be a rapper but you dont even rap, all you do is say some mathafuckin' crap
Even your gang says you are a mathafuckin rat, so you betta start runnin before you fall into my trap, where you gonna end up, looking like a bitch with makeup.

O.G. Havoc: Dayum S' you killed this sucka, but lemme finish him mah' brother, This nigga Snaik Ass, can't rap for shit, when this busta be rappin, it sounds like he suckin' a dick, This little prick be starting some mothafuckin' shit! you fucking hoe, I'll riddle you and your homies with bullets from head to toe, there be a purple rag hangin' from my pants, when you see me nigga you better Dash, you and those bitches from lanza, don't do anything all day but talk shit, when them bitches see us they be like ''Lets Dip!'', cause you a ugly ass snitch, your fucking rhymes stink, I bet you and Marek probably sucked eachothers' dick.

Killah S': Now please, stop trying to rap you gay fuckface, or yet even better get outta my face.

((I felt as if the old beat wasn't good for this, so I changed it.. who cares, anyway)).

Last edited by Nightmare on Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:21 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Rats can't rap (MC Snaikas diss)   O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Rats can't rap (MC Snaikas diss) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 4:12 pm

I was reading this and this came to my mind.
O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Rats can't rap (MC Snaikas diss) 23+-+Hit+%27em+up
Back to top Go down
clique
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
clique

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Rats can't rap (MC Snaikas diss)   O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Rats can't rap (MC Snaikas diss) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:04 pm

*Havoc and Nightmare would shake hands*
[TDB]Havoc:Dayum S', we killed this little shit.
[TDB]Nightmare:Word, no way he gonna take this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Rats can't rap (MC Snaikas diss)   O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Rats can't rap (MC Snaikas diss) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Rats can't rap (MC Snaikas diss)
Page 1 of 1