West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Step back down (MC Snaikas/LPF diss)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmare
Senior
Senior

O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Step back down (MC Snaikas/LPF diss) Empty
PostSubject: O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Step back down (MC Snaikas/LPF diss)   O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Step back down (MC Snaikas/LPF diss) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Killah S': I've never seen a nigga as stupid as you, I doubt you got more than three IQ.
I'll make you regret living, 'cause I'mma ruin your reputation and smack your head
I'll embarrass you so bad you'll wish you were dead
You try to diss me, prick, but we all know whose dick has the size of a toothpick
Tell me, Snaikas, what's wrong with you, bitch? Nigga, you can't even write a proper diss.
Nigga I don't need fake gunshot effects to show that I'm a thug, I kill your niggas everyday and that's what makes me a gangsta, you fuckin youngsta
You just created a new foe, a nigga who can make you one with tha' floor. (You betta' run nigga, cause I'll find yoooouuuuu! *laughs evily*)

O.G. Havoc: I'm killing these lanza niggas, those cucumbers I'll stick em' in fucking ditches, cause they a'int nothing but a bunch of bitches, This nigga Snaik-ass a'int shit to me, he tried to diss us but he failed miserably, and now this nigga tryin' to diss T.D.B? I'mma make this easy for ya' since S' mention you gotta IQ of three! Fuck Lanza! Fuck Snaik-ass and his bitches who be sucking his little dick! now nigga heres some advice, I think you better Dip! Ya'll claim to be the kings of LS, when ya'll can't even diss tha' best!

So now this verse is gonna put ya'll to an end, with a few bullets imma' about to send, ya'll seem scared, Well of course ya'll should when these rhymes will make sure your dead, don't fuck with any nigga' like me who got the Infrared, Bust a few caps in this nigga's head, ya'll hide up in your stupid fucking complex, ill take the whole construction down with my glock full of lead! so be prepared i wouldn't be suprised if tommorow ya'll fled, yeah thats right hit the gas get the fuck outta los santos with you and your cucumber homies, my nine mill is ready and fully loaded, to cap some nigga's like those lanza phoneys.

[While the beat is fading off]
Killah S': Now stop this, don't try anymore, stop embarrassing yourself because I got more! You betta shut up and don't mess with the king, 'cause I'mma break ya' mothafuckin' chin! Your lyrical ability is the same as a third grader's, so you better shut up 'cause I'm already digging you a grave, YE! I'll stop now, it's sad to see you like that, another stupid kid who acts before he thinks, yo.. But just so you know, whoever fucks with the best, dies like the rest!
Back to top Go down
Carmona
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Step back down (MC Snaikas/LPF diss)   O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Step back down (MC Snaikas/LPF diss) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 2:12 pm

*Chic turns on his radio and switches through some stations and stops as he hears the song, turning the volume up*

Chic: Damn, these niggas are tearing Snaikas to shreads. Mawfucka' don't stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Tempah & DLoc
Tempah & DLoc

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Step back down (MC Snaikas/LPF diss)   O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Step back down (MC Snaikas/LPF diss) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 5:28 pm

*DLoc reaches to the tablet, taking up his radio, turn it on and switches the Rap Station and turns the volume up, when song finish, he turn off the radio.
DLoc:Damn, 'dis niggas are fuckin' Snaikas life *chuckles*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Step back down (MC Snaikas/LPF diss)   O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Step back down (MC Snaikas/LPF diss) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O.G. Havoc feat. Killah S' - Step back down (MC Snaikas/LPF diss)
Page 1 of 1