West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Snaikas - Pink Panthers [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB Diss ]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

Snaikas - Pink Panthers [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB Diss ] Empty
PostSubject: Snaikas - Pink Panthers [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB Diss ]   Snaikas - Pink Panthers [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB Diss ] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:11 pm

00:00-00:05 Beat Starts
00:05 - 00:17 -
Snaikas : So.. Ya'll think you hard,eh? Lemme show you whassup right here. Come and try me,boii...
00:17 - 00:19 Hip Hop Scratch

00:20 - Hello bitchez,how's a goin snitchez? Ya'll think you can rap,but all you can do with your homeboy is 24/7 fap. This lil joke Havoc he think he coo' but trust me.. he's a straight foo'and that little Killah S'? Man you can't even hold a gun without your momma holding your pants,you call your self a real G?? *laughs*
Listen homie..you made a big mistake,hey havoc you lost your brother? its okay a 2nd i will make. Killah S'its your turn motherfucker,please go back to school,and teach yourself how to speak you fake ass fool. You ain't no real gang,you just lil bitch made ass niggas who think they can bang!

Lil Pink Pantheeers... The barbies..
Lil Pink Pantheeers... Know only to suck my dick,and hide your pantieees..Lil Pink Pantheeers... The barbies..
Lil Pink Pantheeers... Know only to suck my dick,and hide your pantieees..

Ah,man i can't belive im moking theese fools,hey ''gangsters'' do you know how to use tools ? * laughs * Fuck the purple,the green takes your momma's circle. It's been that way all along my dear ballla-asses,Now please go drink your milk you fake niggas with no basses. With a little too addiction,i got your momma now havoc boii,and killah s'sister,awh man this is gonna be a hard night with two bitches in one made fixtion.

Lil Pink Pantheeers... The barbies..
Lil Pink Pantheeers... Know only to suck my dick,and hide your pantieees..Lil Pink Pantheeers... The barbies..
Lil Pink Pantheeers... Know only to suck my dick,and hide your pantieees..

* Hip Hop Scrathing *
Snaikas : There you go mah boys',now imma enjoy your crying,untill i get my drugs here,with your momma's im flying. Oh and Havoc,please try to get your soldiers to shoot nigga,we already took seven of them,ahaha *laughs*
* Gun Shots *
Back to top Go down
clique
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
clique

PostSubject: Re: Snaikas - Pink Panthers [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB Diss ]   Snaikas - Pink Panthers [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB Diss ] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:31 pm

*I would get a call from my manager*
*Manager would tell me about the song, and link me the Mp3.
*Havoc would have a angry facial expression at the start, then he smirks as he listens to the rhymes.*
[TDB]Havoc:Man i ain't sweatin' this.
*Havoc hangs up, then walks to the B5R studio with a smile on his face.*
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Snaikas - Pink Panthers [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB Diss ]   Snaikas - Pink Panthers [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB Diss ] Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Nightmare: Fuck's this bullshit? This is supposed to be a diss track?

/me laughs his ass off, not even worrying about Snaikas' track.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snaikas - Pink Panthers [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB Diss ]   Snaikas - Pink Panthers [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB Diss ] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Snaikas - Pink Panthers [ Havoc,Killah S',TDB Diss ]
Page 1 of 1