West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

★ Hoovers Rollin' Heightz Ballas Gang Application ★

Go down 
+13
Ku$h
LukeEV
Jay™
Vice
DaParasite
jayke
Radman
nightmare
Loc
Anthony
Buhinc
Jiggy
Tax
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Tax
Known Player
Known Player

★ Hoovers Rollin' Heightz Ballas Gang Application ★  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ★ Hoovers Rollin' Heightz Ballas Gang Application ★    ★ Hoovers Rollin' Heightz Ballas Gang Application ★  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:41 am

Since when does it mean that the situation of last night needs to decide the whole moment of my RP on the PD is like that, i know what i can tell my members when they come and what not, you guys dont even roleplay or something but push us with your '' undercover agentcy '' or something, comming with diffrent skins and asking if we want coke or kill somebody and after putting a gun on us wilst we didnt even speak, if you guys arent up for real roleplay then its not my choice to be with that unrealistic lame stuff. And please, stop being mad on those things at my leadership application for real, it has nothing to do with me any time yall catch those moments, like this stuff with the PD happends over and over again, and White, you should not talk at all since you have never roleplayed togheter with me in game
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: ★ Hoovers Rollin' Heightz Ballas Gang Application ★    ★ Hoovers Rollin' Heightz Ballas Gang Application ★  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 10:57 am

Faction Leader Rules wrote:
-You need 10 positive votes (+) to get official. 5 Negative votes (-) and your application gets denied.

Currently, you have 5 negative votes from:Jiggy, DaParasite, Kush, Slick and White.

DENIED
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: ★ Hoovers Rollin' Heightz Ballas Gang Application ★    ★ Hoovers Rollin' Heightz Ballas Gang Application ★  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 02, 2014 11:35 am

Hoov wrote:
White, you should not talk at all since you have never roleplayed togheter with me in game

i beg to differ senor
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ★ Hoovers Rollin' Heightz Ballas Gang Application ★    ★ Hoovers Rollin' Heightz Ballas Gang Application ★  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

★ Hoovers Rollin' Heightz Ballas Gang Application ★
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3