West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.

Go down 
+3
Jiggy
Buhinc
Juggalo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Empty
PostSubject: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:33 pm

Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. RHB

IC Questions

Character Name:Lance Rayason
   Character Age:35
   How does your character look:Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRLfWNZNMiCG1lxORGAmDRo41tBd0kmBN3X7KYl21PtO1OaesGheA
Looks to be wearing a purple shirt,a black shade,brown pants,curly hair,weighting 80kg
   Tell something you know about this gang:The Rollin' Heightz Ballas is an Afro-american gang,formed around 1970's,the 2nd largest set after Front Yard Ballas,it's a very notorious gang committing many crimes such as illegal drug trafficking,prostitution etc.
   Your background story:This stuff goes way way around 1970's,where Jefferson was being controlled by Orange Grove Families,Lance was sixteen years old,living with his old grandmother,Lance never knew his parent's love. Always knew the poverty and staying in the low and wild society,his grandmother passed away,leaving Lance alone due to serious illness.The young fellow had to bear his own life from then,started showing himself around the streets,due to the overwhelm presence of the OGF gangmembers,at that time,Rebellion started showing it's face,another gang was brought up,'The Ballas',rumours say that Lance's father was a former gang member of this infamous gang,'The Front Yard Ballas',the gang started to create rebellion against the other Families set. At this time,Lance was already grown up,gathering a lot of street knowledge,experience on the streets and carrying illegal activities,Lance was starting to become a real notorious threat to society,destiny managed Lance to have a glimpse towards his parents,but unfortunately for him,to make him one of the most dangerous and notorious threat to society ever had. Lance's father was named 'Shade' on the streets for his unknown side of his psychotic mind,sooner Lance was taught how to bear up a gang,also to cause rebellion against the families,he started gathering rebelious souls from the streets of jefferson,growing bigger and bigger,getting notorious,becoming a real threat to the Los Santos Police.Around the year 1973,The Ballas named another set,'The Rollin' Heightz Ballas',and the second largest Ballas gang known.That year turned bitter for Lance,when he lost his father,which apparently died on a drive-by,there was a huge gathering of Ballas members for the ceremony of the rememberance of 'Shade' at temple.Originals Ballas members named Lance as 'Shade' to show a sign of respect to his father.At that day tables turned upside down,The Los Santos Police Department,decided to eliminate 'The Ballas' threat from the society,performing an ambush at the Temple cemetary,Many original Ballas members were arrested and many died on this very ambush,Lance was one of being arrested with other unknown Ballas members,He was sentenced for a long period of imprisonment.2013,after all those years of imprisonment,Lance[Shade] is back on the streets trying to bring the Rollin Heightz Ballas gang back again on top,where it were.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:[RHB]Shade[OG]
   What is your real life age:15
   In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):UTC +04
   List the previous factions that you been in on this server:[RHB]
   What faction do you want to lead:The Rollin' Heightz Ballas [RHB]
   Why do you want to lead this faction:Im dissapointed with the level of RP,the structure and the way the gang is being controlled,I have been leading in the past[if you know me],This gang needs to be re-organised.
   List the members you have so far:Jayke,Ghost and Dreezy atm
   Can you be a good and active leader:Yes.
   Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:*I am in full agreement with West Coast Life Roleplay faction rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:Power-Gaming,doing something,which you would not could do it in real life,i.e taking an ak47 from nowhere without no roleplay.
   Explain the term MG:Meta-Gaming,using OOC knowledge in IC,that is using information non related to the gameplay and rp,and using it ingame i.e what's up bent? how was your exams in IC chat.
   Give an example of a good /me command:/me unzips his combat jacket,extending his right hand inside the jacket,reaching for his box of cigarettes.
   In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):/do in that crate you notice all variety/size of guns /do you could see the windows are rolled down.
   Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:7/8

Last edited by Mike on Sun Dec 22, 2013 6:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:39 pm

Neutral, Well I need to RP with you bit more to rate your RP, and post some screens asap ;)GL
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:18 pm

Wayne and Vincus, are you guys blind or just stupid? Seriously, you CANNOT post in this topic, that includes your nonsense /support posts.

OT: Would like to see your RP and activity before I vote.
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Cut this,Vincus you can't post here,post in the RHB discussions topic,and gallery.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 11:57 pm

- Unnecessary posts deleted.
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 2:06 pm

+1
Very good RPer.
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:03 pm

Thanks Kush,oh i forgot to take screenshots of the rp we did you got any?
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 4:40 pm

Got a few, I'll post some later.
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 5:08 pm

Need to roleplay with you first, Neutral.
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:06 pm

check out rhb gallery
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:10 pm

Appreciate you reading the rules, also appreciate you being honest in your RP rating, even though it can be a bit higher, though it's a good think you didn't put in 10/10 straight.I've RPed and known you for a long time and I can see you're a pretty good RPer, you just need to work on your activity a bit more and you'll be good to go.I'm going to give you a try and give you a +1 on this one, but promise me you'll be active, otherwise I'll change my vote.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 3:36 am

Yes i will be active,thanks Meebo
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 24, 2013 5:48 am

Helpin' the homeboys to get a place fo' a livin'
Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. 156vh3k

Testin' the loyalty of those homeboii's they said they were down for the set
Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Acaczt

Puttin' some work in'
Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. 2yva234

Pickin' up ransomn money from the local businesses[Jefferson Motel]
[cneter]Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. S6ue0l[/center]
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 9:37 pm

-1, inactive, only saw you in game once.
Back to top Go down
Ku$h
Rambo
Rambo
Ku$h

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 25, 2013 10:04 pm

Shade, Don't give up on this. I think you're capable
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 27, 2013 2:40 pm

Yeah,i was celebrating christmas,i will be IG everyday from now on.
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 4:51 pm

Rollin' Heightz Roleplay Guide/Structure/Information
Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. 209r39k
The Rollin' Heightz Ballas gang is based on 'The Watts',the neighbourhood around Jefferson resembles the same as the Watts.In this storyline,The Rollin' Heightz Ballas is the second largest Ballas set known on the streets.

Causes around Los-Santos for Gang-membership
Gangs are still largely populated by young people from disenfranchised neighborhoods characterized by
overcrowding, high unemployment, high drop out rates, lack of social and recreational services, and a general
feeling of hopelessness. Some experts from Los Santos estimate than more than 80% of gang members are illiterate and find it nearly
impossible to get a job.Jefferson is one of those area affected by this Stuff.Try to have conversations with gang members concerning the hood.'Put work in' Tagging,Patrolling,spotting,standing on your ground,get some real Ballas colours,hit the gym.
Wanna set up a business? join or create?ask permission for Original Gangsters around the hood,they will focus out some solution for you.

Earning a Living
Young people turn to gangs as a means to earn a living through drug trafficking, illegal weapons sales, robbery and
theft. The need for protection draws some young people who live in communities where non-gang members are
continually harassed by gang members. Some young people join gangs as a way to gain the respect they lack at
home and in the community. Or they may join gangs because all their friends are doing it; it just sseems like a
natural thing to do. Analysis say that young people from troubled homes attempt to find substitute families in
gangs. Abuse, neglect, and loss seem to be common themes among many gang members.

The 1970s
By early 1972 gangs were making headlines again. Drug use seemed to be decreasing and violence increasing. Gang[Ballas]
membership grew and the potential for violence was far greater for the gangs had access to weapons that no gang
ever had before. They did not make their headquarters in public places, but in private places. Gangs also acquired
greater legal and political sophistication. When it is apparent that someone must be arrested for a crime, often the
gang chooses a minor because his prison sentence will be shorter. Serving a term in jail helps boost his reputation.

How to join the Rollin' Heightz?
1.Think about a character to roleplay[15-19] years,set up a roleplay plan.
2.Show yourself around the hood[Jefferson]
3.Draw the attention of the Rollin' Heightz Ballas members,show your loyal,your capable to be one of them
4.Be creative,put efforts on your RP,put work in for the gang

Jobs/Thangs to do around the hood
Jefferson is a large area,with realistic ghetto environment,to bring a good gangster atmosphere roleplay.There are many businesses locations to set up,join,begin.There are also houses based on Ghetto known as 'Cribs',You could roleplay having one of them,Basket Ball ground,Bars and stores.'Putting work in'-Patrolling the hood,Spotting enemy members,tagging up,getting some real Ballas colors,hitting the gym all those are a good way to earn respect around the streets.
Wanna create a business?join one?try to contact the Originals around the streets,they will focus to figure a solution for you.
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 11, 2014 4:03 pm

Admins can lock and bin this,Cancelled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.   Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shade's Rollin' Heightz Ballas leader application.
Page 1 of 1