West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie

Go down 
+14
Compton/Kollay
Lil_Familie
Slick
karlis
Chevy
Tuck
тесhnique
DoughBoy
stalkur
Micklo
CarlosA
[AFK]Lil Dan
Buhinc
Mr Whoope.
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

[ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Empty
PostSubject: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:07 pm

IC Questions

Character Name:Laquille "Blunt" Pennant
Character Age:27
How does your character look:Laquille is 1.89 tall , has 70 kilograms , he wears a purple rag around his scalp - wears "Nike" purple-black hoodie , and dark-blue jeans.
Tell something you know about this gang:Rollin' Heightz Ballas is considered as a 2nd set of Ballas (just after the Front Yard Ballas) and is also second most active gang in Los Santos. Their territory is Jefferson and Willowfield - near to Glen Park , so thats why they never had a war with Kilo Tray Ballas. You can found them in Jefferson and also in Crack Dens near Groove St. Their primary bussiness is selling drugs (mostly crack).
Your background story:Laquille was born in 1967 in Los Santos Jefferson , in a very dangerous hood. He had a brother for which he never found out, and he was living a peaceful life with his mother Laqueisha. When he was 6 , he started going in the school and from the start he was a good kid. When he was 8 he started playing basketball , first in his hood with his friends , and when he realized that he was really talented for basketball , he started playing in his school. Scouts were really interested in him , and he was a potential basketball player , and thats how he got the nickname "Smooth Shoot".When he became teenager ( around 14 years ) the puberty started , and he started doing problems in school , but he was still a best basketball player in school team.Scouts for colleges were still watching on him , and they were just waiting until he turns 18 , so he can start playing as a pro. One day, he came home after school and his mother was sitting in the kitchen, crying. Laquille was worried about her.His mother was crying because she had no money to effort Laquille and her some food, and main utensils.Laquille said that he'll take care of it, and than went to his friend James, so called J-Smooth.He asked him if he has any bussines for him, or can he sell some crack or weed.J-Smooth was a member of Rollin Heights Ballas , the second set of Ballas and he said that he can sell some "dope" for him.Laquille accepted that risky job, although he knew that its not going to end well.J-Smooth told that he should go to the Rollin' Heights Ballas hood, and find "Lyckety".Lyckety was a Kingpin of Rollin Heightz Ballas, and when Laquille found him, Lyckety gave him crack which must be sold in a dangerous hood, the hood of Hepburn Heights Crew. He dealt some coke to people, but than the leader of Hepburn Heights of an unknown name saw him. Laquille thought its a new customer, but the leader was mad, and also armed. Laquille said ; "Ay' nigg' 'chu need sum' weed or dope?" , and the answer was straight, the leader put the gun out and shoot Laquille in the knee, and ran away. Laquille called his homie J-Smooth, and asked for help.J-Smooth drove him to hospital, and when Laquille left it, he went back to Lyckety and told him that he wants to be one of the Ballas.Lyckety was giving him many quests, and after 2 years, when Laquille came back from one quest, his rag was waiting on him.He was officially a homie.He got a nickname "Blunt", because he loved to smoke weed and he was selling it for long time.One day, Lyckety called a "Drive-By" upon Temple Drive Famillies.Four members of Rollin' Heightz Ballas were driving in a vehicle named Savannah.Lyckety, Blunt, and two members of this description *describes Rocce* *describes Meebo*.Laquille didn't know much about them, but he knew that the second guy was a gun dealer for whole Ballas.They looked at each other, and leaned out of the window. They started shooting on Famillies, but than Laquille spotted the guy that shot him in knee, and the world stopped for him. He reloaded his uzi and instead of shooting at Famillies , he shot the Hepburn Heights leader in the head, and the leader died.Lyckety was angry, because he knew that it was the leader of Hepburn Heights crew, and that Blunt got them in some real shit.They drove back home and Lyckety was yelling at Blunt.Blunt told him that it was the guy who shot him in knee years ago, and that he had to do it.They were all afraid of whats going to happen, so they went to search for help at Vagos.Lyckety tried to make an alliance with them to destroy Slayermen MC, and Hepburn Heights, but Vagos were already allianced with both of them.Vagos told that they want a meeting at Jefferson Hotel, but it was all a trap.All Ballas sets were there, including Kilo Tray, Front Yard, Temple Drive, and Rollin Heightz.They were talking about the alliance but then, the Slayermen MC came out in the hotel, armed to the bone. They started shooting on Ballas, and Lyckety got killed.Laquille shot their leader, called "El Gigante". Few Ballas made it out, including Laquille,B' from Kilo Tray, Dopey from Temple Drive, and two homies which were part of the drive-by on Famillies.The gun dealer was the biggest rank after Lyckety, he was a Double O.G, but he said that he doesn't want to be a Kingpin of Rollin' Heightz Ballas.Laquille still remembers his words : "It's all on you now, 'kiddo.". Laquille was ascared of leading the one set of Ballas first, because he knew that its a big responsibility, but Laquille was actually a great Kingpin. Rollin' Heightz Ballas blossomed, and their busineess were never better.They were selling drugs and weapons everywhere around Los Santos, and they controlled a lot of territory.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:Sniffie
What is your real life age:13
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):GMT +1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:V, VLA , SBF , PD , TDB , KTB
What faction do you want to lead:RHB (Rollin' Heightz Ballas)
Why do you want to lead this faction:Because I think my black RP is enough good for a leader,I'm loyal person (I know someone thinks I'm might not because of that Vagos leader application). I have some member, and I'm not basing the faction on myself.Also, there is love to RHB, its one of my 1st factions on WCL,and its also my favourite one.
List the members you have so far:C_Murder , Jackyll , Devil(maybe) , Richardo , CarlosA.
Can you be a good and active leader:Of course.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:*I am in full agreement with West Coast Life Roleplay faction rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:Power Gaming is used as a reference of doing any unrealistic action with /me or without it , or forcing another player to do some action in which he doesnt want to cooperate.
Explain the term MG:Metta Gaming is used as a reference of mixing In Character chat with Out of Character chat or inversly.
Give an example of a good /me command: /me takes out a gun from his pocket - reloads it - aiming at Gundus's head.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):/Do Appears to be around 25. /Do You can see purple rag hanging out of my left pocket.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:7

Last edited by Sniffeh' Tha' Awesome on Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:08 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 12:00 am

Today I was rping with you for all day, and I saw you can handle it, I hope you will keep up your activity so we can do some more RP, and faction need a leader and I think you are the right one, maybe your loyalty betray you a bit but lets skip this for now, you got my fully support and +1, and a TIP as you know now you need to earn 10 votes (9 more) you should post pictures of you RP here so people can see it, because maybe there won't be time to rp with everybody that can vote for you Wink good luck.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 10:31 am

Last two posts removed -.-
Back to top Go down
CarlosA
CarlosA

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:38 pm

We are his members, Why can't we post here?
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:23 pm

CarlosA wrote:
We are his members, Why can't we post here?

Only leaders , gamehelpers and admins are allowed to post here. And why server isn't working again?!
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Front Yard Ballas and Kilo Tray Ballas are now our allies.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 5:51 am

The story was almost like a quick written one to tell how your character got into crime.
Quote :
Why do you want to lead this faction:Because I think my black RP is enough good for a leader , and I also love the RHB faction.
Good enough for a leader? No no, you will have to be loyal for the faction and I mean no leaving once things take a bad turn and you are the only member.
I don't really know about your role play but I wanna see more effort into the story and your reason why you want to be a leader.I am sure you have seen Rick's tutorial and If not it is here:
https://west-life.forummo.com/t3002-leader-guide-successful-faction-run
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:07 pm

Micklo wrote:
The story was almost like a quick written one to tell how your character got into crime.
Quote :
Why do you want to lead this faction:Because I think my black RP is enough good for a leader , and I also love the RHB faction.
Good enough for a leader? No no, you will have to be loyal for the faction and I mean no leaving once things take a bad turn and you are the only member.
I don't really know about your role play but I wanna see more effort into the story and your reason why you want to be a leader.I am sure you have seen Rick's tutorial and If not it is here:
https://west-life.forummo.com/t3002-leader-guide-successful-faction-run
Hey Micklo , thanks for advices.I put some more effort in my application now, hope you'll like it.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:20 pm

Yeah, same here, also want to see more effort in your story.Appears to me that u wrote it in about 5-10 mins(that's how much I write in that time), seeing that it's too simple.Add some more action / dynamism into it and don't generalize everything.Try to explain some things in detail, cause it looks like you're jumping from idea to idea in 1-2-3 sentences.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 6:38 pm

Casper's right.
I'm neutral,but i'm close to -1 because you've given up on your Vagos apply a bit fast.
And,no offense,you're not so loyal.You've left [TDB] pretty quickly and Vagos(by the time for your application).
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Doe'Boii'⁹⁹ wrote:
Casper's right.
I'm neutral,but i'm close to -1 because you've given up on your Vagos apply a bit fast.
And,no offense,you're not so loyal.You've left [TDB] pretty quickly and Vagos(by the time for your application).

Yeah , my loyalty is currently a bit questioanble. But, yeah I promise I won't leave RHB ever.I given up Vagos bcuz people just dont want to play as hispanic, I had many members from times to times, but they all went to MC because "Vagos isn't my thang".And I left TDB because it was pretty not active when I was in it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Meebo wrote:
Yeah, same here, also want to see more effort in your story.Appears to me that u wrote it in about 5-10 mins(that's how much I write in that time), seeing that it's too simple.Add some more action / dynamism into it and don't generalize everything.Try to explain some things in detail, cause it looks like you're jumping from idea to idea in 1-2-3 sentences.

I editted my story now , and I think its alot better and I put more effort in it now.Be sure to comment it and say if everything isnt okay now.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:20 pm

Ranklist will be made, so I'll edit it in this post.

Last edited by Sniffeh' Tha' Awesome on Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Delete this rank list banners, they was made only for FYB, not for RHB or KTB, so remove it.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 10:29 pm

Didn't u use it in your RHB application? I'm sure you did...
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 11:35 pm

Sniffeh' Tha' Awesome wrote:
Didn't u use it in your RHB application? I'm sure you did...
I didn't, u need to ask me before adding my gfx, now delete it.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 10:06 am

I still think that you are Marcus.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 2:05 pm

Sniffie,don't take anybody's GFX without asking.
You didn't ask TECH so he's right because it's his GFX.
You can always request to be made or make it yourself.

@Diablo aka Oscar aka Tuck aka Flash aka Vince or whatever your indetitiy is now,lol,he is not Marcus.
I have Sniffie on my Skype.He's from Zagreb,Croatia.
I can prove it,though his name's not Sniffie on Skype,lol.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:07 pm

Diablo wrote:

I'm sure that you dont have rights to post here. And Tech , I'll delete GFX, but could you make one for RHB? Please.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:33 pm

Sniffeh' Tha' Awesome wrote:
Diablo wrote:

I'm sure that you dont have rights to post here. And Tech , I'll delete GFX, but could you make one for RHB? Please.

Request all what you need in my PMs, my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 7:23 pm

I call all members to come online as soon as server start, so we do some nice RP!
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:14 pm

Ey, when did i get kicked out of the gang? Lmao.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 9:37 pm

CPT wrote:
Ey, when did i get kicked out of the gang? Lmao.

You were not online for ages, but you ain't kicked. Who did tell you that you're kicked
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:03 pm

Some pics of today's RP.

[ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Rrzsjc5up26lqg99g0ex

[ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Gv1l0caddotc47di4k8

[ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie E7cbdbtlagvml5xazbxj

[ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Er5taui9wndnsscg25ec

[ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Mv9y91vztvsdyya6t0sp

[ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie 41o6u09x9zu6jk99op
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 11:14 pm

Varrios Los Aztecas are our enemies now.
Temple Drive Ballas are now our allies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie   [ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[ Rollin' Heightz Ballas Leader Application ] Sniffie
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next