West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

AK Rhyme Refund

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

AK Rhyme Refund Empty
PostSubject: AK Rhyme Refund   AK Rhyme Refund Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:27 pm

Your Name:[TDB]Rhyme
What did you lost?: AK-74/AK-47 whatever you wanna use, these times we have more modern AK74. So, I'm digressing, but what happened was, I got online, dgunned my AK in my interior, and I came to get it for an RP and it was gone...
Date and Time: Now.
Screenshot's Proof: Luckily I TOOK A SS beforehand because I knew something would happen, I'ma make it a habbit taking gun SS's.
AK Rhyme Refund Samp088xu
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

AK Rhyme Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: AK Rhyme Refund   AK Rhyme Refund Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 3:57 pm

How did you obtain this weapon? It has alot of ammo. I disarmed it because a player picked it up earlier and asked if it was a hacked weapon.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

AK Rhyme Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: AK Rhyme Refund   AK Rhyme Refund Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:43 pm

I'd been stockpiling on AK47 ammunition for a while since I had been dealing many heavy weapons IC on my Rhyme account and on [TDB]Rhyme after a while of no use (2 years) had like 10k and beyond, so I bought more ammo.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

AK Rhyme Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: AK Rhyme Refund   AK Rhyme Refund Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 6:09 pm

Refunded, locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

AK Rhyme Refund Empty
PostSubject: Re: AK Rhyme Refund   AK Rhyme Refund Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

AK Rhyme Refund
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Refund Request :: Archive-
Jump to: