West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[TDB]Rhyme Colt Refund

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

[TDB]Rhyme Colt Refund Empty
PostSubject: [TDB]Rhyme Colt Refund   [TDB]Rhyme Colt Refund Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 8:53 pm

In-Game name: [TDB]Rhyme

What You Lost?: Colt, money, a shotty.

When did this happen?: Today I lost the guns, two days ago I lost like about 15k.

Proof/evidence: Here is the proof of the Colt, and the money I had before, the shotty is also down there.
The shotty is in that SS, you can see a Ballas1 having it, that was mine, plus I got a lotta ppl who saw me with the shotty and the colt. The money is now 70k, around there, before it was 90-92k and my friend came over, bought a damn Blade which I told him not to, I had to dump it and I got half the money, which is like 15k(blade is 30k if I ain't wrong), I swear I ain't lying if you don't believe me. Doesn't the server have a log where it can see stuff that happened, like say.. car transactions? I'ma shut up now and show proof.

NOTE: The colt ammo is like 417 or something, 'cause I been using it for a few days.

[TDB]Rhyme Colt Refund 8az5

[TDB]Rhyme Colt Refund 3vx8
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Rhyme Colt Refund   [TDB]Rhyme Colt Refund Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 10:36 pm

Sorry for posting here ,But I actually saw Rhyme using that Shotty last time lot of times.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Rhyme Colt Refund   [TDB]Rhyme Colt Refund Icon_minitimeTue Oct 01, 2013 9:21 am

I can refund you your colt, but nothing more.

-The shotgun screenshot doesn't show the ammo (not enough proof)

And as for the vehicle, it's your fault, you should of controlled your friend and watch out for his actions, I can give you like 10k back but not 15.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Rhyme Colt Refund   [TDB]Rhyme Colt Refund Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TDB]Rhyme Colt Refund
Page 1 of 1