West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Reporting [TDB]Rhyme

Go down 
+5
Mr Whoope.
Compton/Kollay
Tuck
Rhyme
Saucedo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Empty
PostSubject: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 2:49 am

Your server name: Saucedo_45.

When did this happen (date, time)?: 5:31 pm U.S Arizona time.

Who are you reporting?: [TDB]Rhyme.

What are you reporting this person for?: Not role playing properly.He destroyed my car when I was leaving and then he killed me.For no reason and he made me loose my tec-9 and gulf club.

Evidence: https://s1348.photobucket.com/user/Antrax452/media/sa-mp-004_zpsa1545014.png.html

https://s1348.photobucket.com/user/Antrax452/media/sa-mp-005_zps9001ae20.png.html

https://s1348.photobucket.com/user/Antrax452/media/sa-mp-007_zpsa0098aa6.png.html
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:04 am

Look, Mr. Antrax 45, I said I'd defend myself well, and I will. Now what happened was, I was AFK, came back and saw Smokey with you IC on the road with a wrecked car, you said you wanted to fix car. I was planning to rob you, so I did "/me grabs Saucedo and slams him into the hot engine". You did S, and Smokey and Kevin witness to this. Also, you never RP'ed the injury of the burning engine on your face, you carried on like fucking Terminator when he gets shot. Don't BS anyone in here. Third, you simply got into car after I burned your face on the smoking hot engine of the car, with no RP present and just tried to drive off, which then I finished off your car by shooting it with Deagle, and you simply got out and I shot at you killing you because you didn't comply with your robber and didn't RP any realistic injury, I'm done, sir, reported yourself.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:09 am

Sorry for the double post here, but also when Keelo, Kevin and I were in the car in Red County, you appeared on foot out of thin air, teleport hacks? I have no SS, Keelo Kevin witness.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:12 am

Yes I know my car exploded I wanted the car to have black smoke but the car exploded so it looked like my car was fucked up so kevin can rp with me that my car overheated.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:14 am

And you killed me for no reason Kevin and Keelo saw [i took pic].Teleport hacks lol the server would have had kicked me.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:21 am

Antrax45 wrote:
And you killed me for no reason Kevin and Keelo saw [i took pic].

Quit talking the same crap, you already said it once. I know you RP'ed car overheating, you told us this. Don't switch topics, I'm talking about how you didn't injuries and cooperate during robbery and so I killed you, plus, if your car was overheated why THE FUCK are you trying to escape in it huh? See, you're bringing your own doom here, lol. You still haven't explained your teleporting thing, and you've been accused of hacks back then, so I don't see why you haven't hacked now. We aren't stupid.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:26 am

I meant rping agian in Red county.I know it looked as if I teleported but its not my fault that it did.I was suprised too that i saw you guys in the free way of red county.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 9:08 am

I bet,you should wait for admin/Helper
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 12:22 pm

Smokey is a witness of all this? If so I want him to post here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 4:49 pm

He saw some but when Rhyme was shooting at the car he left.Oh and Rhyme cant rp good with his fellos he keeps punching them and running around in his hood shooting.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:03 pm

Rhyme can RP just fine, bro.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 5:11 pm

With you man but yesterday I saw him running around and notrping.I wish I would have taken a video as evidence but I didnt.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:15 pm

I was witness of the whole scene as stated by both players. I'll try make it the shortest possible.
Rhyme, Kevin and me were driving on East Beach's highway (The one that leads to Red Country) while listening UG Rap.

Regarding the report itself, I'd like to say that "Yes", Rhyme do have killed Saucedo_45 with no reason (If he had IC reason, I didn't knew.)
When we seen Saucedo_45, he told me to stop the vehicle, which I done. He then killed Saucedo_45 and we drove away.
After killing him, Rhyme told me IC'ly something similar to this "She fucked with me." (Saucedo had a girl skin back then.)
That's everything I know regarding the DM part of this.

Regarding Rhyme's accusation(s) of Teleport Hacks, here's my opinon on it (On my point of view).
Saucedo, I ain't saying your a hacker nor anything else, I'm describing what I have seen.
Well as he were driving, I made a u-turn onto the highway then we seen Saucedo running towards us (He was at 1-2 meters of my car).
Strange factor is that we've been on highway for ten minutes and didn't seen him. Suddently, he just came out, as stated above.
Once again, I ain't accusing no one of hacking, it's just really strange situation that he cames out of nowhere.

-Keelo
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 10:26 pm

I don't know what happen in Red County but what I do know is he drove to TDB area with his car smoking he wanted help and so on.

Then I saw Rhyme shoot at him I don't why he was shooting at him really, and that's pretty much all I know in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 4:24 am

Man, Smokey and Kevin was there, didn't you guys see him try to non-RPly escape in his overheated car? Plus, Sauce, yesterday you PM'ed me saying "What lies will you invent now?" or some shit like that. This ain't no lies, I never rulebreaked before, and as far as I remember, this is my first time being reported, not that that matters, but still. I was not shooting at anyone at all, I was actually AFK before the RP of Sauce's car, as stated above. Plus, we weren't RP'ing when I punched my fellow members, we were bored as shit, until Keelo came to RP with us. I can RP just fine, you need to look at yourself before making judgement son.

Edit - Sauce BTW, look you are lying about seeing me running around doing shit, seeing as you only came once in your red car, RP'ing a prostitute or some shit, and you insulted me IC, and this is the motive for me killing you in the highway, you fuck with a psychopath in real life man? You have no proof of the bullshit you are saying, and your SS's are just pictures of me shooting you at the time where you refused to RP. Plus, me and Kevin know that whenever we find you and try to rob you, you always /q I wish I had evidence of this from last time in Idlewood, Keelo was AFK right next to you in the parking lot of the Pizza Stack.
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 5:52 pm

Is he getting punished becuase I was punshied for something I didnt do and he doesnt get not fair at least refund my weapons.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:10 am

You have lack of evidence, you were in our neighborhood and we beef with your faction.
People get smoked in real life just for being the wrong race.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:16 am

I don't remember when I met any Temple Drive Ballas, so I have no knowledge of any "beef" between the factions but anyway no action will be taken from either side.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 2:44 pm

Archiving..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reporting [TDB]Rhyme   Reporting [TDB]Rhyme Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reporting [TDB]Rhyme
Page 1 of 1