West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Slayermen MC Application

Go down 
+17
Smokey
jayke
Compton/Kollay
BruceShakur
Loc
Rocce
Slick
KDST
[AFK]Lil Dan
Jelly
Leaning
DoughBoy
stalkur
Wh1t3
Tuck
Dice.
Mr Whoope.
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 11:38 am

I see you really put in a lot of effort into this which tells me you are desperate to lead this

So why not give you my vote if you really want it

Your roleplay is well why not!!!

So here you go!
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:40 pm

Smokey wrote:
I see you really put in a lot of effort into this which tells me you are desperate to lead this

So why not give you my vote if you really want it

Your roleplay is well why not!!!

So here you go!

Thanks bruv'. 4 more then.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 8:44 am

Well, looks like you've kept this up and running for some time now, and I'm going to give you my vote too, but I really want to see you gathering some members.The only member I've seen on-line is Wayne, which is also kinda in-active, apart from all of those [MC]s that will join you.Good luck with this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 11:59 am

Meebo wrote:
Well, looks like you've kept this up and running for some time now, and I'm going to give you my vote too, but I really want to see you gathering some members.The only member I've seen on-line is Wayne, which is also kinda in-active, apart from all of those [MC]s that will join you.Good luck with
this.

Thanks, I appreciate it, and yes, I will try to gather some members now.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 4:50 pm

I wont be online until wednesday. Im grounded.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:00 pm

MC is not even doing what they're supposed to do.
They used to do little repairs and tune vehicles at their garage, making advertisements.Bike ride in correct order from the president in the front, and so on.It's more like a gang than a motorcycle club now.There was a lot of roleplay within the faction ever since the Iron Horsemen days, maybe you didn't know about that or not.Arms dealing was considered a part of their roleplay too.Earning patches was a heavy task to do as well.I hope you improve that.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 07, 2013 10:35 pm

Micklo wrote:
MC is not even doing what they're supposed to do.
They used to do little repairs and tune vehicles at their garage, making advertisements.Bike ride in correct order from the president in the front, and so on.It's more like a gang than a motorcycle club now.There was a lot of roleplay within the faction ever since the Iron Horsemen days, maybe you didn't know about that or not.Arms dealing was considered a part of their roleplay too.Earning patches was a heavy task to do as well.I hope you improve that.
Actually we are doing repairs and tuning, and we are riding in the formation. We arent currently dealing arms because our ally FYB is dealing, but slowly we are starting that too. Also, when I get accepted, people will start with civillian skin, and they will have to earn their vestments.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 5:03 pm

Sniffie I will be in-active till friday have allot of that homework so cya friday.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 12:45 pm

That is same on my side. First I was grounded, now I'm sick so I wont be online till tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 5:51 pm

Gundus thought it was funny to break into my account and write that I give up on my apply while I was away, but now I'm back here, and I do not give up.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:03 pm

Lolwat.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Sniffie #PRČIDIKT wrote:
Gundus thought it was funny to break into my account and write that I give up on my apply while I was away, but now I'm back here, and I do not give up.
WTF
Check IP nigga it wasn't me.
Why would I break into your account?
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:38 pm

You told me to check forums in school...
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:56 am

Bcuz I saw someone did that and I wanted you to see, I didn't do that fo' real.
I will stop posting here now.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 2:15 pm

Gundus #PRČIDIKT wrote:
Bcuz I saw someone did that and I wanted you to see, I didn't do that fo' real.
I will stop posting here now.

Alright then, lets say I believe you.
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 3:00 pm

We had nice RP today, and you're good enough as Biker's leader +1 from me, Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 7:45 pm

CrimeG wrote:
We had nice RP today, and you're good enough as Biker's leader +1 from me, Good luck.
Thanks. 2 more then.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 10:21 pm

Dope-ass roleplay today. I really enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 7:52 pm

I think you are trying to lead this long enough, and you got enough members (whole old faction) so yeah. I'll just accept this (Since i still got moderator here, i can do it, right?)

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen MC Application   Slayermen MC Application - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayermen MC Application
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3