West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite

Go down 
+4
Weedie
Wh1t3
Compton/Kollay
DaParasite
8 posters
AuthorMessage
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite Empty
PostSubject: Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite   Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:09 pm

IC Questions

Character Name:Jason "English" Earls.
Character Age:28.
How does your character look:Has a low mohawk a lot of tattoos and several piercings black lather jacket with his patches dark jeans and black Converse .
Tell something you know about this gang:The Slayermen Motorcycle club is a privet members club for classic motorcycle enthusiastic men. This is the message we give to the public any connection of the club to any illegal actions such as: arms dealing drug dealing and murder are untrue and what members do in their spare time is their buisness (Filled this way because it's IC.The gang is a white superior mother cycle gang that deals with drugs, grand theft auto, arms dealing and other illegal actions).

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:[MC]DaPaarsite.
What is your real life age:15 almsot 16.
In what time zone you live:GMT+2.
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:No other factions but i share a long history with a few members of the server in other servers.
What faction do you want to lead:Slayermen Motorcycle Club [MC].
Why do you want to lead this faction:I know the faction for a while now and I believe I could lead this faction well.
List the members you have so far:[MC]Rick [MC]Mark_Niko (These are the only two members I've seen active and they both said on the forum they will continue to RP as member but they don't wish to lead.
Can you be a good and active leader:I believe that for at least the next six month I'll be able to be active a lot and I believe I will be a good leader but that's your call.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*.

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: Power Gaming - When one forces his RP on another player for example /me grabs "Player X" throws him on the ground and kicks him.When "Player X" did not say whether I succeeded garbing him and throwing him to the ground.

Explain the term MG: Meta Gaming -It's when you mix the OOC chat with the IC or use shortcuts in IC for example you're being attacked and you PM a member of your gang to come and help you. Or when you use shortcuts such as: "g2g", "brb".Or new days phrases such as: "lol" in the IC chat.

Give an example of a good /me command: /me steps on his bike takes the key out of his hand places it in the hole and spins it

In what cases /do command should be used:
/do should be use after these /me actions:
/me steps on his bike takes the key out of his hand places it in the hole and spins it. After this you use: /do engine starts.
Or when you describe your character /do wears a black lather jack with patches ,speaks in X accent.
Or when you try to do something to another player: /me attempts to throw "Player X" off his bike /do S/F?.

Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:9 (No one is perfect Smile ).
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite   Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:27 pm

Aslong you wont go inactive, im fine with you getting the leader position since I know you since 2008.

+1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite   Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:39 pm

I've seen you active lately.
I don't know your RP but since Compton knows you it will be good.

+1

good luck,
Jefferson
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite   Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:50 pm

+1, know your RP from before also, I hope you just don't go inactive like before.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite   Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:53 pm

You have my vote.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite   Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 6:58 pm

White wrote:
+1, know your RP from before also, I hope you just don't go inactive like before.
Thanks White but the only reason I got inactive was due to finals
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite   Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 7:08 pm

+1, Good luck boii.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite   Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 8:48 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite   Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 9:18 pm

+1, but as Compton said, don't go inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite   Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:36 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite   Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:58 am

Accepted, congratulations and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite   Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite Icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Locked and archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite   Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayermen Motorcycle Club Leader Application - DaParsite
Page 1 of 1