West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne

Go down 
+11
Wh1t3
Rhyme
Micklo
Compton/Kollay
Slick
Rocce
Chevy
[AFK]Lil Dan
iversoNNN+
Loc
karlis
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Гость

[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Empty
PostSubject: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:26 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Wayne''Juice''Dixon
   Character Age: 32
   How does your character look: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSVfY9Sc-uN0j61CRBnvGgASlEkq2rUAb8CkDT_l2fi6qn_NmYi
   Tell something you know about this gang: https://west-life.forummo.com/t4800-slayermen-motorcycle-club (( I know that I most write about the gang, but here it is. ))
   Your background story: Wayne '' Juice '' Dixon was born in Los Santos, San Andreas. He has an little sister Jenniffer Dixon. After Wayne was born, his mother was so nice as his dad. His dad loved alcohol, he always beaten his mother beacuse she done something bad. While Wayne was 14 he always helped his mother and helping his sister, while she was getting in trouble. While Wayne was 25 years old his sister Jenniffer called him and she said that his mother and fathar haved an car accident and died, Wayne was living in Texas. Then, he came to Los Santos again and joined an biker gang '' Slayermen Motorcycle Club ''.
(( sry for my bad grammar, I will try to fix it. ))

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Main acc [MC]Wayne, alt acc [SBF]Dogg
   What is your real life age: 13 almost 14
   In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): GMT +1
   List the previous factions that you been in on this server: [SBF] still, [MC] still, [RHB], [KTB] outsider.
   What faction do you want to lead: Slayermen Motorcycle Club
   Why do you want to lead this faction: Beacuse, I wanna make this gang active and to make it proud
   List the members you have so far: Just [MC]'s members, Iverson, Kane$ and TrayLoc
   Can you be a good and active leader: Yes, I can I will try my best
   Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: PG stands for that you cant do in real life, like fly to the sky.
   Explain the term MG: MG stands for using OOC to IC, you see an players name and saying '' Hi Wayne '' you can get warned or jailed.
   Give an example of a good /me command: /me grabs his Colt.45 from his leathervest - aims at John's stomach with his Colt.45 - and pulls the trigger 2 times.
   In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): /do you can notice that I grabbed mine Colt.45 from mine leathervest.  2./do Do the bullet hit John?
   Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 7/8.

Last edited by Wayne /̵̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿̿ on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:06 pm

You should put in more effort to the thread, otherwise yeah, you've been through different generations and it'd just make sense IC'ly if you'd get in charge eventually. +1
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:23 pm

Sure, I will try my best and thanks.

Edit: Here some pictures off our RP by my self and some LPF members.
Riding around
[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Nh6p3
Talking with Lanza Projects Families leader.
[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Nh6r5

[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Nh6sd

Last edited by Wayne /̵̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿̿ on Sun May 26, 2013 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:25 pm

+1
You can handle it.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 3:32 pm

Thanks man, if anyone wanna join my apply everyone is welcome.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:21 pm

New member Iverson, he is on alt acc.
Back to top Go down
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 5:22 pm

/support I'm joining you with my alt , my +1 doesen't count so.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:24 pm

What happend with Stoneface?
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:27 pm

Lil Dan wrote:
What happend with Stoneface?
He is in-active man, so I wanna make it active
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 9:12 pm

(( Sry for Double post here some off RP today right now- ))
Meeting with the Kingpin off TDB
[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Njq83
chilling with my brothers (( bikers ))
[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Njq9x
[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Njqc6
Counting the money when Michael (( Iverson )) rob some dude
[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Njqdb
Passes him the money when he done the good job
[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Njqfp

Edit: Nice rp today, catch yall tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:31 pm

Going IG, cya there.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:40 pm

Was gonna post a pic but he already had the same scene..

He deserves it, he does great! [sorry for posting but damn i had to on this guy]
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 8:07 pm

(( Some pics from the RP today. ))
[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Nkpkm
[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Nkpl8
[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Nkplm
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:20 pm

(( Sry for double-post, I need to ask something. ))
I wanna to know what I did wrong to not get votes and I know that I not most ask why I need to get '' votes '' I dont know why. But I wanna to tell something [MC] isnt active, so I wanna to prove that I can get active and I am going IG with [MC] acc now, now can someone tell me why I dont get votes I am posting pictures off our RP.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:22 pm

Because people dont vote?
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:23 pm

Yes, I know that they cant vote. only administrators, helpers and faction leaders can vote, but I am trying to make it active?
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:39 pm

+1, you can pull the strings this time.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:48 pm

Wayne /̵̿̿/'̿'̿ ̿ ̿̿̿ wrote:
OK lock this, Sniffie is back as [MC] leader then, talked to him IG.

Edit: I will not quit the leadership application, I will still doing it, beacuse I dont want MC to let down.

Mindblown.

The MC leader spot is VACANT. This means he cant just pop up as leader right up. If he wants to be one again, he should re-do the application.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:59 pm

so, I can still go on with the application?
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:18 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 2:10 am

+1
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 8:46 am

+1

loyal, active and your roleplay is good enough

good luck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 9:09 am

Thank you, I will try to be today more on [MC] acc, like in [SBF] acc.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:56 am

You're decent enough but I'm gonna keep it neutral.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:20 am

I know you and I have roleplayed with you on several occasions and I think you are the right man for the job, good luck.
+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne   [MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application  [MC]Wayne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[MC] Slayermen Motorcycle Club leadership application [MC]Wayne
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next