West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy

Go down 
+10
DaParasite
KDST
nightmare
Black
Shizo
Lowride
Compton/Kollay
Wh1t3
Buhinc
Jiggy
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

[Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Empty
PostSubject: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 9:58 pm

IC Questions

Character Name: Martin McKay
Character Age: 33
How does your character look:    
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/23/TigTrager.jpg
Tell something you know about this gang: https://west-life.forummo.com/t6868-slayermen-motorcycle-club
Your background story: (STORY IS NOT FINISHED YET)

Chapter 1
Born in the city of Glasgow, Ireland, Martin McKay rides to Los Santos with his leather Outlaws MC jacket on.
It all started on the 10th of November, 1993. Martin, 13 years old, rides to school everyday with his bike. After the death of his father, James McKay, he hasn't been the same. Martin would always ride on his dad's motorcycle, on his father's lap. One day, returning from school he notices his dad's motorcycle outside the garage with a price tag on it. Martin furiously runs into his house, throws his bag away but while he does so, he notices the keys of the motorcycle on the table, without thinking he grabs the keys and runs outside. He rips the price tag of and inserts the key in the ignition. He twists the key 45 degrees and hops on the motorcycle. Without thinking anything through, he slowly rides of his porch, onto the road. While driving he hears someone yelling his name. But when he turns around he notices his mother running towards him, he turns around again, his face towards the long road, and rides off. He hears his mother's echo while driving off. Having driven for half an hour now, he decides to return home, but when he's on his way home, he loses control of his bike and slides with his right side of his face on the cold hard ground. A day later, he awakes in a hospital, only to see his mother crying beside his bed. His mother holds his hand and whispers something in his ear. She drops dead on his lap. Martin immediatly calls for doctors but it's too late. Doctors announce that the reason of her death was cardiac arrest. That same day Martin looks in the mirror and uncovers his bandage, only to notice that his right side of his face has been planed.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name: Currently Jiggy
What is your real life age: 14
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..): UTC/GMT +1
List the previous factions that you been in on this server: KTB, TDF, V, VLA, PD, C, DP, RHB, GSF, AM.
What faction do you want to lead: Slayermen Motorcycle Club
Why do you want to lead this faction: This faction is one of the most fun factions to RP in and is also known for its effort of creating it's stories and characters, etc. I want to bring this all back in the server. The rp in this faction is great and I think most people will agree with me. I also wanna experience something else, because I've always been the leader of gangs such as V and RHB. I wanna try something new.
List the members you have so far: Meebo, Sniffie, KDST, Ranger, Lamar_Brooks and Katie
Can you be a good and active leader: Yes, I can.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them: *I am in full agreement with West Coast Life Roleplay faction rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG: PG - also known as Powergaming, this is when you force someone to RP with you in your current situation or to do something that is impossible. Example: /me lifts the car with one hand and throws it away
Explain the term MG: MG - also known as Metagaming, this is when you mix OOC(Out Of Character) info with IC(In Character) info. Example in IC chat: Ey, did you see that movie yet you told me you were gonna watch?  
Give an example of a good /me command: /me stretches both his arms upwards, releasing a loudly yawn.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples): The /do command can be used to describe your or someone else's character, or to describe in what sort of situation you are in and what is happening. And you can use it to ask if a /me command has succeeded or failed.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10: 7.0/10

Pictures:

Last edited by Jiggy on Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:03 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 10:05 pm

I know you can RP, but post some pictures, and then I will give you my vote, GL Wink
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:01 pm

+1 i think ure capable to do this

good luck
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeSat Oct 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Nothing to lose

+1
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:05 am

/Support Good luck Mate Smile make this to far!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 10:43 am

/Support, ill be on later, tonight or even tommorow.
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 2:12 pm

I'll support you. I decided to close down my Leader app since i got way to inactive because of private things.
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:23 pm

+1
I think you're capable enough to handle this. But stay active!
Especially in such a bad period. GL.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 4:52 pm

Black wrote:

I think you're capable enough to handle this. But stay active!
Especially in such a bad period. GL.
What he said ^ +1
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:56 pm

Thanks guys for your support. Also watch my main post, because I'll be adding pictures of my roleplay there.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 5:58 pm

Jiggy, ill be on in 5 mins, ill send a messege on skype
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeSun Oct 20, 2013 11:31 pm

My vote doesn't count anymore, I joined you on my alt.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 5:20 pm

Just 2 pics off our RP.

[Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy 2a9wj1d

[Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy 106ls04

Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 6:39 pm

Insta-join. x3
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:02 pm

So I'm having problems with my GTA, that my textures aren't loading. I tried re-installing but it didn't work. I think there's a problem with GTAWEAP3 file, because I can't delete it. I don't know how long it will take to solve it. I hope it won't take long. Don't expect me coming online today anymore. Though I think I can solve it by tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 7:19 pm

you know what?YOLO +1
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:04 pm

Had a nice RP with Katie and Ranger, ill be on later.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:08 pm

Also a reminder for people that wanna join me, please do not take slayermen MC skins. Only me, ranger, sniffie and wayne can take MC skins. And Katie too because there's no female civilian skin. The rest, please do take civilian skin. And thanks for your vote, DaParasite.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:12 pm

You have got members and you are capable to lead this..+1 by me, good luck
Back to top Go down
Saucedo
Senior
Senior
Saucedo

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:18 pm

I've seen people like this all hyped up about leading a faction, then they fall into inactivity.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:22 pm

Who says I'm going to fall into in-activity? To be honest, I've never went in-active when I made a leader app. or when I led a faction. I just quit GTA 2x. And you don't even know me, so why make a comment like that? And thanks for your support btw, Bull.
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:43 pm

I'll go IG right nao, no sudden quiting. ( I hope Razz )
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:45 pm

Well, im glad that the old members from MC got back.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 8:47 pm

For my Ottoman friend, Haluk, +1.
Don't let it go to waste!
Back to top Go down
KDST
Rambo
Rambo

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitimeMon Oct 21, 2013 10:07 pm

Amazing RP , keep up the good work Jiggy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy   [Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Slayermen MC - Leader App.]Jiggy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next