West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[AM] leader application - Jefferson

Go down 
+8
karlis
Rocce
gundus
Dice.
Mr Whoope.
Buhinc
Leaning
Compton/Kollay
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Гость

[AM] leader application - Jefferson Empty
PostSubject: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:23 pm

10/10
0/5

IC Questions

Character Name:
Vito Bonventre

Character Age:

How does your character look:
[AM] leader application - Jefferson Generosopope_zps8316f5f2

Tell something you know about this gang:
The American Mafia, is an Italian-American criminal society. Similar to the Sicilian Mafia, the American Mafia is a secret criminal society without a formal name. Its members usually refer to it as Cosa Nostra (Italian for "our thing"). The press has also coined the name "National Crime Syndicate" to refer to the entirety of U.S. organized crime, including the Mafia. The Mafia emerged in New York's Lower East Side, other areas of the East Coast of the United States, and several other major metropolitan areas (such as New Orleans) during the late 19th century following waves of Italian immigration, especially from Sicily. It has its roots in the Sicilian Mafia, but is a separate organization in the United States. Neapolitan, Calabrian, and other Italian criminal groups, as well as independent Italian-American criminals, eventually merged with the Sicilians to create the modern pan-Italian Mafia in North America. Today, the American Mafia cooperates in various criminal activities with the Sicilian Mafia and other Italian organized crime groups, such as Camorra, 'Ndrangheta, and Sacra Corona Unita. [Thanks to Youtube and Wikipedia]

Your background story:
After Maranzano's death, Bonanno was awarded most of Maranzano's crime family. At only 26 years old, Bonanno was the youngest Mafia leader in the nation. Years later, he claimed not to have known about the plot to eliminate Maranzano, but it is very unlikely that Luciano would have allowed him to live had he still backed Maranzano.
Bonanno directed his family into illegal gambling, loansharking, and narcotics. The family also built significant criminal interests in California and Arizona. With the support of his cousin, Buffalo crime family boss Stefano Magaddino, Bonanno also expanded into Canada.
Similar to Maranzano, Bonanno favored the Sicilian Mafia traditions of "honor", "tradition", "respect" and "dignity" for ruling his crime family. The Bonanno family was considered the closest knit of the Five Families because Bonanno tried to restrict membership to Castelammarese Sicilians. He strongly believed that blood relations and a strict Sicilian upbringing would be the only way to hold the traditional values of the Mafia together.
Over the years, Bonanno became a powerful member of the Commission due to his close relationship with fellow boss Joe Profaci. In 1956, the relationship between the two bosses became stronger when Bonanno's son Salvatore "Bill" Bonanno married Profaci's niece Rosalie.The Bonanno-Profaci alliance deterred the other three families from trying to steal their rackets. After years, Vito bonventre took over the Bonnano's Family. He's still running the family in 1995 and merged to Los Santos.
[/b]

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:
Blunt / [PD]Jefferson

What is your real life age:

In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):
[GMT +1]
[UTC +1]
[CET +1]

List the previous factions that you been in on this server:
[PD][VLA][KTB]

What faction do you want to lead:
[AM]

Why do you want to lead this faction:
I think, I'm active and capable enough to lead [AM]. With my knowledge, thanks to Wikipedia and Youtube, plus my RP I could take this high.

List the members you have so far:
Yari, Buhinc, Kani, Marquis

Can you be a good and active leader:
Yes, I will be active. And I'll try my best to be good.

Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:
*I am in full agreement with West Coast Life Roleplay faction rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:
Powergaming: Performing actions which are impossible in real life / Forcing a player to RP.
Example 1: Jumping off an apartment block.
Example 2: "/me hits Blunt in the face so he will go unconscious" - You have to ask: "/do Do I succeed?"

Explain the term MG:
Metagaming: Using OOC received information IC'ly.
Example 1: You press tab and call a random player online.
Example 2: Responding to a murder because you saw someone dying on the kill list.

Give an example of a good /me command:
/me reaches his hand inside his jacket taking his car keys out while checking the area he slights it into the ignition spinning the key 75°.

In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):
To describe yourself - Example 1: /do I'm an old man with a white beard.
To tell someone what they'll see - Example 2: /do You'd notice my hand bleeding.

Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:
9/10

Last edited by Jefferson on Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:31 pm

I think you are gonna be a great leader, however, I never saw you in this kind of RP, so ill wait with my vote, I want to see how you gonna do in mafia.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:39 pm

Compton wrote:
I think you are gonna be a great leader, however, I never saw you in this kind of RP, so ill wait with my vote, I want to see how you gonna do in mafia.

This.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:44 pm

I managed to RP on my own here are some screenshots:

[AM] leader application - Jefferson Sa-mp-256_zps81c0fb1d
[AM] leader application - Jefferson Sa-mp-255_zpse41dc640
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 5:53 pm

Jefferson I know that you can RP well, so you will do great job with AM too you got my +1, good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:19 pm

+1, I'll probably join you on my alt.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 6:34 pm

[AM] leader application - Jefferson Naamloos-2-1_zps07346f2d
-Vito Bonventre-

[AM] leader application - Jefferson Naamloos-3-1_zpsc1a93ea9
-Vacant-

[AM] leader application - Jefferson Naamloos-4_zps1e137b0d
-Vacant-

[AM] leader application - Jefferson Zefz5_zps1bb787af
-vacant-

[AM] leader application - Jefferson Naamloos-6_zps54ef4224
-vacant-

[AM] leader application - Jefferson Naamloos-7_zps16319432
-vacant-

[AM] leader application - Jefferson Linepd

Boss
  • The boss is the head of the family, usually reigning as a dictator, sometimes called the Don or "Godfather". The boss receives a cut of every operation taken on by every member of his family. Depending on the family, the boss may be chosen by a vote from the Caporegimes of the family. In the event of a tie, the Underboss must vote. In the past, all the members of a family voted on the boss, but by the late 1950s, any gathering such as that usually attracted too much attention. In practice many of these elections are seen as having an inevitable result, such as that of John Gotti in 1986. According to Sammy Gravano a meeting was held in a basement during which all capos were searched and Gotti's men stood ominously behind him. He was then proclaimed boss.
  • Underboss —
  • The underboss, usually appointed by the boss, is the second in command of the family. The underboss often runs the day-to-day responsibilities of the family or oversees its most lucrative rackets. They usually get a percentage of the family's income from the bosses cut. The underboss is usually first in line to become acting boss if the boss is imprisoned, while also frequently seen as a logical successor.
  • Consigliere —
  • The consigliere is an advisor to the family and sometimes seen as the Boss's "right-hand man". They are used as a mediator of disputes, representatives or aides in meetings with other families. In practice the consigliere is normally the third ranking member of the administration of a family and was traditionally a senior member familiar with how the organization is run. A Boss will often appoint someone close to him who they trust as their consigliere.
  • Caporegime (or capo) —
  • A caporegime (also captain or skipper) is in charge of a crew; a group of soldiers who report directly to him. Each crew usually contains 10-20 soldiers and many more associates. A capo is appointed by the boss and reports to him or the underboss. A captain gives a percentage of his (and his underlings) earnings to the boss and is also responsible for any tasks assigned, including murder. In labor racketeering it is usually a capo who controls the infiltration of union locals. If a Capo becomes powerful enough he can sometimes wield more power than some of his superiors. In cases like Anthony Corallo they might even overstep the Mafia structure and lead the family when the boss dies.
  • Soldier (Soldato in Italian) —
  • A soldier is a member of the family, and traditionally can only be of full Italian background (although today many families require men to be of only half Italian descent on their father's side). Once a member is made he is untouchable, meaning permission from a soldier's boss must be given before he is murdered. When the books are open, meaning that a family is accepting new members, a made man may recommend an up-and-coming associate to be a new soldier. Soldiers are the main workers of the family, usually committing crimes like assault, murder, extortion, intimidation, etc. In return, they are given profitable rackets to run by their superiors and have full access to their family's connections and power.
  • Associate —
  • An associate is not a member of the Mafia, but works for a crime family none-the-less. An associate can include a wide range of people who work for the family. An associate can have a wide range of duties from virtually carrying out the same duties as a soldier to being a simple errand boy. This is where prospective mobsters ("connected guys") start out to prove their worth. Once a crime family is accepting new membership, the best associates are evaluated and picked to become soldiers. An associate can also be a criminal who serves as a go-between or sometimes deals in drugs to keep police attention off the actual members, or they can be people the family does business with (restaurant owners, etc.) In other cases, an associate might be a corrupt labor union delegate or businessman.

Credits: Wikipedia / Youtube
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 9:12 pm

I see you put a lot of effort in this application,but I never saw your RP as mafia,so I will stay neutral untill I check your RP.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 10:23 pm

Jefferson wrote:
I managed to RP on my own here are some screenshots:

[AM] leader application - Jefferson Sa-mp-256_zps81c0fb1d
[AM] leader application - Jefferson Sa-mp-255_zpse41dc640

This is the first part of my RP.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:27 pm

Really enjoyable RP with you Jefferson.You are real choice for this.You got my BIG vote.Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSat Mar 02, 2013 11:28 pm

Marquis joined [AM]

Thanks, Dice. Appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:10 am

Bull wrote:
Jefferson I know that you can RP well, so you will do a great job with AM too you got my +1, good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 12:39 pm

You got my vote also, +1.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 2:19 pm

Thank you all.

Here are some screenshots of my RP:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 3:32 pm

You placed a lot of effort onto your application, thus making you a great candidate for the spot, checked the pictures and they seem to reveal that you can do a good job in the place, good luck.

+1
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 7:07 pm

Thank you, I appreciate the votes.

Buhinc and Kani joined me.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:17 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:20 pm

†1017† wrote:
+1

Thank you. 3 votes left to go.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 11:34 pm

Ah what the heck, +1 xD

you gonna do alright.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 6:31 am

Compton wrote:
Ah what the heck, +1 xD

you gonna do alright.

Haha, thank you!
Back to top Go down
EjQo_
EjQo_

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 9:55 am

+1 Good luck
Back to top Go down
Jelly
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:02 am

I have not seen your Mafioso RP but by other to judge you seem like a good leader for this faction!

+1 For you mate!
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 10:32 am

Thank you all! I appreciate your votes and your trust in me.
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:26 pm

EjQo_ wrote:
+1 Good luck

How can you vote? LoL?
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:32 pm

+1 you're a good rper Jefferson.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [AM] leader application - Jefferson   [AM] leader application - Jefferson Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[AM] leader application - Jefferson
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next