West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]

Go down 
+10
Tuck
Rhyme
Billionaire
Beast
Black
Smokey
peanutt
Trazz
Dice.
Sherlock Holmes
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Гость

Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Empty
PostSubject: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:13 pm

Special note: Shadowz left PD, now I applied once some days ago because shadowz was inactive during that time. And this will be my last application.

IC Questions

Character Name:
Edward_Kay

Character Age:

How does your character look:
On-Duty: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Skin_46
Off-Duty: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Skin_71

Tell something you know about this gang:
LSPD is the only, and main Law-Enforcer in Los Santos. Their motto is "To Serve and Protect".
They will try to help everyone within' their limits of the law. With their blue-red lights and their overwhelming sound you can hear that they are here to help everyone they CAN help. LSPD has 1 Chief, this Chief controls over his units and the sub-units. their main units are: C.R.A.S.H and S.W.A.T.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:
Jefferson_Kay

What is your real life age:

In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):
GMT +1

List the previous factions that you been in on this server:
[VLA], [PD], [C]

What faction do you want to lead:
[PD]

Why do you want to lead this faction:
I have quite a lot of experience with PD, since it was the first faction I ever joined. PD is my home, and I am ready to bring PD:RP to a whole new level. I am very active, very loyal. I am a law enforcer in real life.

List the members you have so far:
Dice, Meebo, DOAS

Can you be a good and active leader:
Yes, I am one of the most active people on WCL.

Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:
*Accepting WCL RP gang leader apply rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:
Powergaming.
1) Doing Unrealistic actions, without RP or without injuries.
2) Forcing a player to Roleplay, Example: '/me disarms the robber taking his deagle and shooting him into his head', without asking s/f.

Explain the term MG:
Metagaming.
1) Using OOC received information in IC-chat, Example: '/b My name? Jefferson Kay', Eddy Eddinbourg says: 'Hey Jefferson!!'

Give an example of a good /me command:
/me opens the holster of his dutygun -takes his duty gun out while he flicks off the safety- -Aims at the suspect-

In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):
1) Asking if you succeed your action on him, example: '/me disarms the robber and aims the gun to his head' '/do Succeed or Fail?'
2) Describing your character IC'ly or describing your facial expression, example: '/do Appears to be 20-25 years, has a just-shaved beard and a large mustache' or '/do has a shocking facial expression'

Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:
10/10
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Well good luck.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:52 pm

Support
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:55 pm

I RPed with you couple time's.You got my vote Wink +1.Good luck!
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:56 pm

Jefferson boii you got my vote, +1
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 7:55 pm

Beast wrote:
/nosupport

Okay, thanks for sharing your opinion.
Can I know the reason?
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:03 pm

You're obviously suitable for this you have gotten my vote.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:04 pm

Smokey wrote:
You're obviously suitable for this you have gotten my vote.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:11 pm

Beast wrote:

Exactly what I wrote on your other leader application, I think you're a hypocrite and I do not believe that you deserve to lead a faction due to you being a backstabber.

1. Your reasons didn't make any sence. You do /nosupport because I THOUGHT the chief was the mayor of Los Santos.
2. Who is acting immature? I try to be nice to you and all you do is doing immature like a nine year old person.
3. Poor grammar? It's not as good as an american citizen but I know everybody can understand what I write.
4. Poor RP? I think I have an advanced level of RP.
5. If you don't have anything useful to say=Leave.
6. If you can't stand the fact that I might become the PD leader = Leave

Last edited by Jefferson on Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:25 pm

+1
You're capable for this spot Jeff.
You got my support. Good luck fella.
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:26 pm

If you do not know the difference between off and of you are most certainly not on an advanced level of roleplay, if you cannot spell sense correctly you are not on a very advance level of roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:27 pm

Black wrote:
+1
You're capable for this spot Jeff.
You got my support. Good luck fella.

Thank you, Black. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 8:31 pm

Beast wrote:
If you do not know the difference between off and of you are most certainly not on an advanced level of roleplay, if you cannot spell sense correctly you are not on a very advance level of roleplay.

Sure, you do understand what I write? You can read my sentences? Than it's good. And I know my RP is way more better than yours. So.. Stop spamming the topic if you don't know anything useful to say.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:24 pm

-1 you seem like a ganghopper to me, you were going to co lead a faction 1 day ago, now you're applying to become a leader of another, wow 3 factions in 4 days

and you will just think that you are the "Major"(Mayor) of los santos, lol.
Back to top Go down
Beast
WCL Player
WCL Player
Beast

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 10:51 pm

Jefferson wrote:
Beast wrote:

Sure, you do understand what I write? You can read my sentences? Than it's good. And I know my RP is way more better than yours. So.. Stop spamming the topic if you don't know anything useful to say.

If we compare my grammar and English to yours, I am way better. How you place words in your sentences is just awful. Also stop removing my posts.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:28 pm

Beast and Jefferson, You'd better to stop with your useless controversy right in this section.
It's really unfruitful that you fellows talking about, Tell your own opinions then keep your huffs away, Please.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:42 pm

Oh jeez, please Beast quit being a twat. Just 'cause you don't like him, doesn't mean you spam the topic. I support you, +1 you are capable and you can most certainly roleplay well. Good luck with this.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:18 am

Rhyme ,Who gave you leadership of RHB,You gave yourself ?G you aint admin ,So If you want to be in gang get a rank down
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 9:39 am

+1
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 1:13 pm

+1 GL, btw I'm back from inactiveness, I got my Internet back oh yee
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 2:56 pm

-1 Your a good roleplayer and wasn't too bad of a leader last time you was but Idk I've just got a feeling that I don't think you deserve it espically with your GHing recently and all this shit with Beast is abit too imature for me,Good luck with it thou I'm sure you will probably get it lol.
Back to top Go down
Billionaire
Golden Donator
Golden Donator

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:05 pm

changing my -1 into a +1 you are a good roleplayer and i like u, good luck.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:09 pm

Young Basedgod wrote:
changing my -1 into a +1 you are a good roleplayer and i like u, good luck.

Thank you, Jamal.
Back to top Go down
Dice.
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Dice.

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:19 pm

8 votes f us? We OFFICIAL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2012 5:42 pm

enough votes & members, accepted. congratulations & good luck,

locked.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]   Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jefferson Kay's Police application [CHIEF]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next