West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..

Go down 
+2
Jake
6 posters
AuthorMessage
?????

..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:50 pm

Police Recruitment Application

1.) First Name: Troy
2.) Last Name: Howze

3.) Date of Birth: 1971
4.) Place of Birth: San Fierro Medical Center

5.) Character Biography: Troy went through a rough childhood as his parent were always abusing him physically and mentally and his uncle is a former police officer in San Fierro so at early ages he moved to his uncle because of the problems he had at home with his parents and he always watched Police movies, so then he thought if he graduate and then go through the police academy he could have a good chance of being one himself so he signed up for it and is now waiting for approval to work for the PD in Los Santos

6.) Age (OOC): 16
7.) Country (OOC): Sweden

8.) Current server nickname: Blayzd
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: N/A

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: 2 weeks?
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, what account and why)?: N/A
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: LSB, PR-RP
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: Always been LSPD n dont like gangs so much

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: ?
15.) If yes, what kind of?: Not sure what you mean but i've rped PD all since i started SA-MP back at -08

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Acting like you would do in real life of the roleplay situation

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples:
Metagameing is when you use out of character information in character

1) etc. I see a guy standing outside the 24/7 and i see his nametag says "Adam" so i start calling after his name i see on the nameplate and that's MG
2) etc. I'm cruising around and i check the deathlist and i see someone from PD died by a VLA and then he /pm me and tell me he died at VLA's hood, i go there immedeatly and start shooting him without being informed on the radio but only over /pms

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples:
Powergame is when you do something which is not humanly possible like

1)etc. /me climbs up Sweet's roof (in ganton) and throws the basketball to san fierro

2)etc./me takes his knife and leans out of his car window and stabs adam til death and then takes all his stuff and drives away
Back to top Go down
Jake

..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:48 am

1.) First Name: Jake
2.) Last Name: Stalker

3.) Date of Birth: 5-12-1974
4.) Place of Birth: Los Santos Medical Center

5.) Character Biography: Jake was always wanted to be a police officer since he was a kid, even though he lived in a ghetto hood with all gang and danger approach every minute, he insisted not to join them. In the year 1993, his parent were murdered by gang member due to didn't give them what they wanted, so Jake promised that he will join the PD and fight crime.

6.) Age (OOC): 15
7.) Country (OOC): Sweden

8.) Current server nickname: Jake
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: N/A

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: Just started
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, what account and why)?: No i haven't
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: LS-RP
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: I have PD experience, don't like to be in gang.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: Yes
15.) If yes, what kind of?: I don't know what you mean.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Role play is what you do in real life, but you role play as character.

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagame is using OOC info in IC.
Ex 1: I see a ppl's name Jack, i approach him and say his name, but i don't know him IC.
Ex 2: I receive an pm from another ppl says that there is an robbery at the bank, i go there and stop the robbery but i don't know about this IC.
18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergame is when you do something u couldn't do it in real life.
Ex 1: I falls off a 20m bridge and still running.
Ex 2: I'm being on a bike, a man comes and shoot me, and i still riding on that bike, like nothing happens.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 9:49 am

The PD has made a decision -
You both are accepted to PD!
Do not put the [PD] tag yet until we see you're roleplay and
police knowledge.

Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Jefferson's application   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:02 pm

1) First Name: Jefferson
2) Last Name: Kay
3) Date of Birth: 1969
4) Place of Birth: Red County
5) Character Biography: Jefferson had rich parents and went trough a dream life. He didn't had a lot of friends due the fact he was a 'know-all'.
After Jefferson became 16 years his parents died and he lived for his own, on the age of 16 years he denies to go in a orphan family so he decided to move to Los Santos. His uncle would take care of Jefferson.. After he became 20 he found a job as house seller, and he kept that job for 4years. His uncle died, and he decided to drop work! Now on the age of 25 years old he wants to become a police officer in Los Santos PD.

6) Age (OOC): 19
7) Country (OOC): Belgium
8.) Current server nickname: Jefferson_Kai
9) Past server nicknames and factions: N/A
10) How long have you been a member of this server?: 3 weeks, haven't been active due I got my new playstation.
11) Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, what account and why)?: No.
12) List any other role play servers you have played on: eLg roleplay server
13) Why do you wish to join this faction?: I am a law-enforcer in real, and now how to deal with situations. I am pretty good in RolePlaying.
14) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: Yes.
15) If yes, what kind of?:Yes, I was law-enforcer in eLg and eLg is a strict roleplay server with FreeRoam possibility's.
16) Explain what is role play and its basics: Role playing is typing in chat what you are going to do, and what you are doing. With the /do command
17) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Meta gaming is doing Out of Character stuff within In Character.
A. Someone PM's me, I PM him back with his IC name.
B. Typing in chat I have to eat.

18) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergaming is performing actions which you can't in real life.
A. When you are being shot, you die after 18 bullets.
B. When you fall of an apartment you aren't dead.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 8:31 pm

The PD has made a decision -
You are accepted to PD!
Do not put the [PD] tag yet until we see you're roleplay and
police knowledge.

Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 9:06 pm

1.) First Name: Jason
2.) Last Name: Earle

3.) Date of Birth: 1959/30/January (THE YEAR IN THE SERVER IS 1994)
4.) Place of Birth: San Fierro, San Fierro Medical Center

5.) Character Biography: Jason was born in San Fierro in a wealthy family. His father was a detective in the San Fierro Police Department. His mother was a worker at the Burger Shot. Jason didn't really enjoy the school, but his grades were good. When Jason became eighteen years old his father died because of lung cancer. At the age twenty he decided to go to Police Academy, where he was hoping he could follow his father's footsteps. After Jason finished the Police Academy he met a woman named Eva. Later they got married and had a boy named Frank. Jason and his family moved to Los Santos and bought there a nice house. Jason then started looking for a job at the Los Santos Police Department, where he could follow his father's footsteps.

6.) Age (OOC): 14
7.) Country (OOC): Hungary

8.) Current server nickname: Jason
9.) Past server nicknames and factions: [MC]Jason, [V]Hector, [VLA]Hector, [TDF]Dwayne

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?: A year.
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, what account and why)?: No.
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on: RC-RP, SOLS, PA-RP, PR-RP
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?: I have been roleplaying as a Police officer before and I love to roleplay as one.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: Yes.
15.) If yes, what kind of?: I know my way around investigations and I know how to handle dangerous situations aswell.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics: Roleplaying is when you act like in real life but as a different character.

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples: Metagame is mixing Out Of Character with In Character knowledge.
Examples: I see a man named "David" and I go towards him and say: "Hi David" without knowing him In Character.

Someone tells you that some people will attempt to rob you in private messages, then you go hide somewhere which is metagaming.

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples: Powergaming is forcing roleplay upon other players and doing unrealistic things.
Examples: You get surrounded by five armed men and you start punching them in an attempt to kill them.

/me punches John in the face hardly, knocking him out. That is powergaming because you have to give a chance to the person to react by using /do Success or fail?
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 6:16 pm

1.) First Name:Jerry
2.) Last Name:Hankins

3.) Date of Birth: (THE YEAR IN THE SERVER IS 1994):1974
4.) Place of Birth: Los Santos

5.) Character Biography: Jerry was Raised in Santa Maria where the Temple Drive Families Runned the streets in that time.
He was a hardworking youngman trying to reach the Police acadamy.
In his childhood he was being robbed and beaten up all the time by gangbangers.
one day he thought i wanna fight this crime and make sure other kids dont have to go trough what i been trough!
So he made an Application for the LSPD and now he's ready to fight crime and bring Justice.

6.) Age (OOC):16
7.) Country (OOC):Holland

8.) Current server nickname:Jerry
9.) Past server nicknames and factions:RHB VLA PD Jaycon Romario M.O.B

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?:Uhmm i think a year now.
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, what account and why)?:No.
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on:SOLS LSRP SARP
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?:I'm going back to the best i ever had.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?:Yh
15.) If yes, what kind of?:LSPD on Sols and here also

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics:RolePlay is acting real life and trying to create real life Situations

Mixing IC with OOC
IC:Hi im going off pce
OOC:Less Tag some hoods niggah

Doing unrealistic things.
Driving into walls and act like nothing happend
/me Snaps the gun out of ......'s hand

Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 9:42 pm

I've made a decision - you both are accepted to [PD]! Congratulations,but don't put the tag on yet till I tell you to!
Back to top Go down
Sean
WCL Player
WCL Player
Sean

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:30 pm

1.) First Name:Sean
2.) Last Name:Woodstone

3.) Date of Birth: (THE YEAR IN THE SERVER IS 1994) 1970
4.) Place of Birth: Los Santos,America.

5.) Character Biography:My
name is Sean Darnay, and I was born in 1970
,In Los Santos, America.

I have an older brother, which is older than me in 12 years. Myself and Johnny
were always connected, but even so we were different.

We were rich, and we had a big mansion. At my childhood I never really
understood it all, we had…A lot people in our family. In my childhood I thought
we just had a lot of people in it.

I can honestly tell I was a stupid kid. Or too innocent.

I had everything I wanted, until one day it all disappeared.
,A long time ago when I was 15, one day when Johnny came to pick me up from
the school, a man pointed a gun at me, i was stunned. Luckily, Johnny noticed
the man and threw a large stone at his head.

The man passed out, and Johnny took his gun, than Johnny took him into some
bush, and seems he cracked the man's skull with another large stone.

We got into his car, and drove to our home, fast. The cops almost pulled us
over until they recognized Johnny.

When we got to our mansion, we found a lot of bullets around, and then we found
the corpses of our Grandfather, Father, Mother, Uncle and our Aunt.

They were all there, in swamp of blood. I got into deep shock, so the next
thing I remember is me and Johnny driving to San Fierro.

We lived there for a while. My brother was working most of the day time.

After few months, we decided to return to Los Santos.

I didn’t know what exactly happened.

All I saw that Johnny was stressed and worked most of the time.

I always loved the Law, and I always believed in it. I wanted to become a
lawyer or a police officer one day.

As I grew older, I understood the way this world works, and understood that
there are not a lot of honest men. I do believe in Law and Justice, I don’t
believe in the people that suppose to enforce it.

7.) Country (OOC):Serbia

8.) Current server nickname:Sean.
9.) Past server nicknames and factions:[TDF]Sean,[FYB]Sean

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?:About a year.
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, what account and why)?:No.
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on:SOLS,LS-RP,PR-RP.
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?:Cause i wanna try some new roleplay experience again,i love rping as a police officer,and Niko invited me here.

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?: Yes.
15.) If yes, what kind of?:LSPD and FBI in SOLS.

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics:
Roleplaying is pretending real-life,you can't do something that cannot be done in real-life.
Bank rob example:
**The doors into the bank quickly opens, and three men with elephant hats shows up** ((Vato_Gozanlez))
Cristiano_Cross Shouts: Get on the fucking floor everybody, or we will shoot your ass off!
**Ben_Cross quickly runs to the safety box, drops his bag, and takes out some explosives from it, and plants it**
Ben_Cross Shouts: Get some cover we got 10 seconds!!
(( Ben_Cross writes /robbank ))
**Vato_Gonzalez quickly drops his bag, opens it, and puts the money into it**
**You hear some police sirens**((Chris_Ross))
Vato_Gonzalez Shouts: I got it, now let's fucking get outta ere'!
**They quickly opens the door, and runs out**((Vato_Gonzalez))
Chris_Ross Shouts: Put your hands up the air, you are out-numbered!
**The robbers drops they're weapons, and get's put into the police car**((Vato_Gonzalez))

Using OOC commentary, reading tags, or using any information in your RP that was not gained or discovered IC.
Example: If you see someones nametag while ingame doesn't mean you know their name, it's an OOC thing. Aswell as PMing someone for IC purposes is considered metagaming, for example: *Marcus Tucker sends a PM to Yuudai Tanaka: oh shit help me, palolimon bank im about to get eaten*

Powergaming is basically doing unrealistic things that can't be done in real life like, /me grab's the truck with his left hand and grab's Sean with his other hand and throw's it to America.
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 11:24 am

Great application, you have been accepted to [PD],don't put the tag on yet!
Back to top Go down
Demarco$
Rambo
Rambo
Demarco$

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:27 pm

1.) First Name:Alex
2.) Last Name:Allen

3.) Date of Birth: (THE YEAR IN THE SERVER IS 1994)
4.) Place of Birth:1971

5.) Character Biography:Alex was born in Los Santos ,His father was a taxi driver and his mother was a medical nurse .Alex had good grades in schools . After finishing the HighSchool he decided to become a Law Officer and he applyed for the Police Academy , He got acepted in the Police Academy and even finished it .Now he wants to apply for the Los Santos Police Department and to become a Police Officer

7.) Country (OOC):Romania

8.) Current server nickname:Demarco
9.) Past server nicknames and factions:[KTB]Alex,[MC]Demarco.[IM]Demarco

10.) How long have you been a member of this server?:Don't know how long but i think there are around 5 or 6 months
11.) Have you ever been banned from this server (if yes, what account and why)?:No
12.) List any other role play servers you have played on:SLS/1993 Aftermath , LSS-RP,SF-RP,SA-RP,WCL-RP
13.) Why do you wish to join this faction?:Because i want to try Police RP , is the first time when i try this kind of rp

14.) Do you posses any law enforcement area knowledge or role play experience?:Yes
15.) If yes, what kind of?:Well i know how to make some investigations , how to ticket a person for reckless driving or some other reasons , how to arrest and so on

16.) Explain what is role play and its basics:Roleplay is acting like in the real life .

17.) Explain what is meta game and give two different examples:MetaGame is Mixing ooc Things with IC ones
EX:1) I meet some one on the street (that person dosent know my name) he just sees my name above my head and says:Hi Demarco
2)Placing a warant on someone without knowing his name icly

18.) Explain what is power game and give two different examples:Doing unrealistic things .....
EX:1) I smash my car into a wall , i get out of the car and start to run
2)Doing a /me action without giving the other person do Succes/Fail
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 5:29 pm

Good application, you have been accepted to [PD],don't put the tag on yet!
Back to top Go down
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 9:25 pm

RESERVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..   ..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..:: Los Santos Police Department Applications [OPENED/1 PLACE LEFT!] ::..
Page 1 of 1