West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Guide] About gangs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

[Guide] About gangs Empty
PostSubject: [Guide] About gangs   [Guide] About gangs Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Well, since I joined this server, I mostly saw the way most of us act, by most of us, by most of us, I mean, even me when I joined the server, most of us simply approach the gang members, and say: "Yo', man, I wanna' be part of y'gang!"...In-Real-Life, as you would do that, you would get beaten up, and thrown at the sewers, so think twice before offering yourself to a gang, also, this guide is made to improve to roleplay to a higher level, I will post you some tips to make your way within a gang/faction.

Kid-Teenager roleplay:
Well, you just came up with the idea to join a gang as a teenager, so, I will give you some tips of how you should do it...As the approximation, I would start describing the character, also doing a /do command, to inform something such as: "[Character Name] would have been saw around this streets, either walking to school, or reading...A vital detail of the kid roleplay is the way you act, you ain't planning to show up at the gang whereabouts and walk to them like they your brother or something, don't you? So I would give the idea of some fear before gaining confidence to the gang members...A suggestion to speech towards them is like: "H-...Hello.", as a kid you would be probably stuttering just by talking to a gang member, a Ice-Cold-Killer in front of you, a little non-offensive kid...But roleplaying a kid also brings advantages and quite a funny roleplay, because kids mostly have more needs and such...You could also do a /do command for: "A woman would come throughout the door, as he glances at us, shouting: "ALVARO!Why didn't you came home?!", so you would roleplay that your mother would need you, you could also RP helping, driving bike, fixing each others bikes, football, basketball, roleplaying a kid also requests some roleplay skill, so you don't arrive at them like a gun-master or such.

Young Adult Roleplay:
Well, this is the basis of the roleplay, since this is the mostly used kind of roleplay, so, for the approximation, I would suggest to start by attempting to rob a gang-member, roleplaying robbing a store, none knows which way will lead you to the progress within the faction, eh? Well, I would rob a gang-member, as I would know his affiliations, I would be afraid of him, so I would do that with a amount of fear, so I recommend you to roleplay it like: "J...Just hand me the money!", the victim/gang-member would think: "This guy has the guts, he might be useful for our cause.", also the realism also brings fear with it, I would recommend you to start to make your way in the gang slowly, don't go like: "He's taking too long to rag me.", it all takes your time, there are hard challenges sometimes, that doesn't means your time in the gang, but yes the effort you try onto it, so I would simply give you the advice of staying on your normal actions, don't go all "thug" just because you are planning to join a gang, that's one of the worst actions!

Old/Aged roleplay:
Well, this one of the non-used kind of RP's in this server, it's not the best way of approximation, but, it can help you, you can roleplay a member's father, and also working as a gang member, not doing the regular work, but doing things such as planning, training, telling the newer members stories, etc...As a old character, you can't be acting like a kid, you can't be running around or driving bike, unless you want to roleplay a not so aged character, but if you roleplaying like 50-60 years old, I would say that It wouldn't be easy to do those actions, as for the way of making your way in, the older males simply act like this, when they aim a gun at them: "You making a big mistake, kid...You are messing your life, turning it into a murder misery, you pull the trigger, I won't be missed, life for me ain't much at this age...", most of the people regrets, as they hear him saying that, having a regular chat with them, but also, don't go like a god just because you old, if you won't one of those from above, you could simply close your eyes, clench your fist, and turn yourself to the robber, facing him with your hands in the air, maturity is also a detail on this roleplay, don't be kidding all the time, you got to be serious of what you do.

Last edited by rocce on Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] About gangs   [Guide] About gangs Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:23 pm

Awesome guide, I see you pulled alot of effort in it.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] About gangs   [Guide] About gangs Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 11:47 pm

Thanks, soon I will be working in a weapon environment guide.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide] About gangs   [Guide] About gangs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guide] About gangs
Page 1 of 1