West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Gangs & Police RP

Go down 
+26
Lowride
Dre
Chevy
#wclmarcus
Tuck
jayke
Alonzo_Rodriguez
Rhyme
peanutt
Sherlock Holmes
Wh1t3
|:DeezNawtz:|
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
M.H.B
gundus
Rick
quixxx
Micklo
JayD
Jacky
Big_Jayh
Keelo
[AFK]Lil Dan
OLD_SCHOOL
Compton/Kollay
Black
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 9:55 pm

This point was already discussed ones.
But I think that we should discuss about it again because some people already forgot it.
I often see unrealistic Police Situation RP's.
I mean the gangsters are flaming,shooting,laughing,etc. while we try to arrest them.
Many people act like the Police is nothing. Like the Police is a joke. They act fearless motherfuckers.
But just think about it. F.g. a cop catches you with an illegal gun = that means that you'll land behind bars for a while.
Even a fucking gram of weed is enough to bring you to the cells.
You have to realize it! You all can land in jail easily.
F.g. a Fam nigga kills a Balla nigga and a cop catches him = this is a murder (10 years in jail).
You all act like it's nothing. You all forget that we can destroy your whole life.
And we're not assholes like you think. We're just doing our job.
But don't be surprised if you'll be down on the ground with broken bones.
I mean wtf do you expect after you flame a cop?! Do you think we'll be still nice to you?!
Just think about it and tell me your point of view.
I think that the gangsters should RP more (much more) police fear.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 10:11 pm

Here are some videos:
Colors Movie:

New Jersey Drive(couldent find a better video, but here are shown many parts with police)

There are plenty more examples where, for example there are 6 gangsters and 2 cops, and gangsters still run away, cause they know if atleast sosmone gets caught they will have big trouble! Or they dont shoot a cop or disrespect him with all they can. All im saying is, think about before you RP something, think about the situation and the place dont act rambo and dont act like u some super-OG that can fly and has god mode! It aint so, cause a police officer can call back up in RL, and yall MG'ing using the TAB button and see that there is 1 PD and 7 TDF so why should we fear? we can kill him... Aint right.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 1:42 am

Yes exactly.
And some more shit:
We have a lot of rights that you maybe don't even know.

1. We are allowed to open fire (kill) if you just point a gun on a person.
Even if it's just for fun.
We are also allowed to open fire if we see a gun and force you to drop it
and put your hands up and you don't do what we say.

2. We are allowed to use force if you don't do what we say/order.
We are also allowed to use force if you try to escape.

3. We are allowed to frisk you if we have a reason to do this.

4. We are allowed to use the information that you say against you.

There are more rights and things that we can do.
And a corrupt cop could be your biggest nightmare.
An asshole cop could even put some cocaine into your car and act
like he found it and put you in jail for some years.
He could even kill you and make it look like you shot first
and nobody could proof a shit.

So please peeps. Don't forget who we are.

Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:26 am

This is why I don't like to RP with the gang bangers Laughing
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:11 am

OLD_SCHOOL wrote:
This is why I don't like to RP with the gang bangers Laughing

Yes.
I know what you mean but we need to bring this RP situations to another level.
The aim of this discussion is to get a better result.
And where are the gangbangers? Why don't you tell me your point of view.
I would like to hear your words now.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:23 pm

It's just sometimes they'll ring bla bla bla,You'll come and just basicly want a fight .etc.Then end up hitting you for no bloody reason.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:56 pm

but look, when they hit you for no reason, take it as riot.. thats how 1992 watts riot began, with few hits. dont like '/b wtf fk u dmers" take it IC as provoking a riot..

as someone said "We fight crime with crime" because of big ammount of corrupted officers.
"asshole cops" you said urself. Cops shouldnt cry every time when a guy try to make a brawl, but get RP'ly RIot-Breaking equipment
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 6:59 pm

There is no fear like IRL thats the big thing
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:01 pm

True that.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:37 pm

Agreed,There is no fair cause most of peoples,like CPT said press TAB,notice there's 1 cop and 7 members of theirs gang.But YOU CAN'T just kill a cop !
In real life,just for shooting at a cop,you would take minimum 10 years old !

And even if the cops start bullshit you or something.
In court ( In Real Life ) Its sad,but most of the ''Black'' men from ghetto will NEVER WON !
Even if the Cop are the most Corrupted of the City,he'll always won

( Like Tenpenny in SP story. )
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Keelo wrote:
Agreed,There is no fair cause most of peoples,like CPT said press TAB,notice there's 1 cop and 7 members of theirs gang.But YOU CAN'T just kill a cop !
In real life,just for shooting at a cop,you would take minimum 10 years old !

And even if the cops start bullshit you or something.
In court ( In Real Life ) Its sad,but most of the ''Black'' men from ghetto will NEVER WON !
Even if the Cop are the most Corrupted of the City,he'll always won

( Like Tenpenny in SP story. )

Exactly.
Doesn't matter who the cop is.
Is it a bad cop or a good cop.
A cop is always right because cop's informations count as 2 persons at the court.
And if the cop's partner will say the same...
So what you think? Who will go to the jail?
The Police Officer or the black motherfucka from the ghetto which has crime records and shit.
The niggaz are mad of course. I can understand it but you should RP more Police fear.
And that's all.
Back to top Go down
?????

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:13 am

I agree with this, i watched New Jersey Drive (Thanks Black) and i seen much Cop fear from gang sides in movie, damn when cops was after me IRL i wasn't fighting with them i was running away lol but they still catched me Very Happy so ppl be carefull in RP with cops.
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 2:32 am

Good to hear Eight.
I hope this will change the RP between cops and gangs a bit.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 12:00 pm

Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Great Video Compton.
I really liked it. The shit is really fucked up in the Ghettos.
We cops just do what we can!
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 2:42 pm

Danny wrote:
but look, when they hit you for no reason, take it as riot.. thats how 1992 watts riot began, with few hits. dont like '/b wtf fk u dmers" take it IC as provoking a riot..

as someone said "We fight crime with crime" because of big ammount of corrupted officers.
"asshole cops" you said urself. Cops shouldnt cry every time when a guy try to make a brawl, but get RP'ly RIot-Breaking equipment

Lol wtf why would u even provoke a Cop when ppl from hoods irl see cops they jsut move away or ignore they dont ran up to cops beating them and throwing up Gangsiign's Cops are much better and mroe strapped then Gangbangers
Back to top Go down
Jacky
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jacky

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 pm

Like 80 percent of gangstas RP super-OGs. Feeling no fear
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 1:39 pm

Heinekn wrote:
Danny wrote:

Lol wtf why would u even provoke a Cop when ppl from hoods irl see cops they jsut move away or ignore they dont ran up to cops beating them and throwing up Gangsiign's Cops are much better and mroe strapped then Gangbangers

actually i meant this if cops first start

unnessessary frisking
racism vocabulary (lets frisk these niggers and put them in jail etc)

acting too superior to civilians or shoot someone with no reason

and also by hitting i MEANT throwing rocks at them, screaming ACAB, or either ''black panther activity style'' messages, black power and things like that.

but ye i agree that gangs should ignore and FEAR police if police dont come to them provoking on racial base or others.
Back to top Go down
Jacky
WCL Player
WCL Player
Jacky

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:27 pm

Oh AND another thing I've discovered; Reckless "badass" gangsta drivers wants pursuit.. I mean, I usually only give ticket around 50$ - 200$ for reckless driving. You want to run away, and eventually get whole f*cking PD after you and long time in jail?

Just.. god... -.-
Back to top Go down
JayD
JayD

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 2:45 pm

Yeah and one thing I noticed in the few days I rped as a cop here, was the unbelievable amount of non-rp present in the police station. For once, there was a gangster with a fucking firearm within his cell block. What the hell people? You can't just smuggle guns within the station, beyond having to be frisked by an officer on the scene (and I can't see how can you bypass that since a gun is immediately noticeable wherever you hide it) you also have a fucking metal detector right in the entrance, there's no fucking way you can smuggle guns within the police station.
And also, when you people try to break-out from your cell or when you try to steal guns or to beat up all the cops within the precinct, you forget one important fact: THE PLACE IS SWARMING WITH COPS. It doesn't matter whether you only see 2 or 3 cop players there, this is a roleplay server, you're supposed to keep it as most real as possible, and in a real situation a police station holds hundreds, if not thousands, of officers on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Yeah, this should go for gangs members as well.
I notice sometimes from somone else's perpspective gang members just seem to mess with anyone they don't like, even thought they don't know the person.I've seen some gang members myself IRL don't really bother anyone they're more personal about their rival gangs or somone dressing in their colors.You also gotta rember there are witnesses in the street so you just can't just randomly rob somone or start a fight they'res secruity guards, cadets, and people who will contact the authorties and gang members don't drag attention to themselfs unless they're stupid and want to go to jail for a minium of 5 years.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 10:45 pm

"SAMP is the place where boys can become girls, whites can become blacks and 7 year old kids can be FBI agents" - (Compton)©

I think this perfectly fits here since people really sometimes dont know how to RP their character properly...
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:18 pm

agree with all 3 posts.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:17 am

Indeed. Some guys have to learn some Cop Fear. seriously.....
Dan was making a suggestion today ig. That Cops can ck your charatcer if you are always getting busted.

I'm voting +1 For it... ppl will think about what they do and not just shoot randomly..
Back to top Go down
JayD
JayD

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:30 am

Lance wrote:
Dan was making a suggestion today ig. That Cops can ck your charatcer if you are always getting busted.

It shouldn't be the cops decision entirely, what we need for that to work is some kind of court system, so that we allow the defendant to defend himself while facing the charges. I came up with a system back in SLS that sorted this out if some of you recall. It wasn't entirely functional but it was the closest thing we had to a trial. More or less this is how it worked:

The judge was picked from the administration roster, he had to be in a different gang of the accused, so he should be impartial. The defense was chosen from the same gang of the accused (or from somewhere else if he prefered it so). And the prosecution was often picked from the LAE ranks. Of course not everyone knows that courtroom mumbo jumbo and things did not always go entirely well but given the matter some thought it could work out fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Gangs & Police RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangs & Police RP
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Other-
Jump to: