West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Gangs & Police RP

Go down 
+26
Lowride
Dre
Chevy
#wclmarcus
Tuck
jayke
Alonzo_Rodriguez
Rhyme
peanutt
Sherlock Holmes
Wh1t3
|:DeezNawtz:|
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
M.H.B
gundus
Rick
quixxx
Micklo
JayD
Jacky
Big_Jayh
Keelo
[AFK]Lil Dan
OLD_SCHOOL
Compton/Kollay
Black
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alonzo_Rodriguez

Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:13 am

I agree on Jefferson and M1ST3R.
But the thing is, the gangs here all act big and think they are so tuff they can do whatever they want with the cops. Like I was doing a routine check today, and pulled over some RHB (Flash, Dice and Beast) and I asked them to pull over and the driver (Flash) had to get out. Suddenly he grabs his shotgun aiming at my police car. -- UNREALISTIC -- They didn't do that if there were more PD members online. Anyways, they just use MG to provoke a cop. Like they tab -TAB- and look how many PD's there are online, and than they decide either they will strike the individuel or not.

Just saying that, it doesn't matter if it's only ONE cop online doing some patrol work that y'all have to strike after looking how many there are online.

SHOW COP FEAR! SHOW YOU FEAR THEM! Don't act big, cause you ain't!
That's the point of RP'ing acting like real life. Acting tuff in game won't help you to give us a better RP, in fact it gives us PowerGaming.
I don't think any of you will aim a shotgun towards a cop car IRL while he does a routine check!?
Back to top Go down
jayke
Post Lover
Post Lover
jayke

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 9:34 am

Alonzo_Rodriguez wrote:
But the thing is, the gangs here all act big and think they are so tuff they can do whatever they want with the cops. Like I was doing a routine check today, and pulled over some RHB (Flash, Dice and Beast) and I asked them to pull over and the driver (Flash) had to get out. Suddenly he grabs his shotgun aiming at my police car. -- UNREALISTIC -- They didn't do that if there were more PD members online. Anyways, they just use MG to provoke a cop. Like they tab -TAB- and look how many PD's there are online, and than they decide either they will strike the individuel or not.

Just saying that, it doesn't matter if it's only ONE cop online doing some patrol work that y'all have to strike after looking how many there are online.

That's the point of RP'ing acting like real life. Acting tuff in game won't help you to give us a better RP, in fact it gives us PowerGaming.
I don't think any of you will aim a shotgun towards a cop car IRL while he does a routine check!?
I agree with everything that you just said.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:48 am

I agree with Alonzo.
But the thing is, it also depends on reputation of the Gangster individual. Like I said, High ranked, Mid ranked and low ranked.

But I surely agree with Alonzo
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:28 am

Jefferson has some point.
But even gang leaders and OG's don't fuck with the Cops cus' they know they will get their own gang into deep shit.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:30 am

M1ST3R M4NG4N0 wrote:
Jefferson has some point.
But even gang leaders and OG's don't fuck with the Cops cus' they know they will get their own gang into deep shit.

True, well we can discuss about this for YEARS if you ask me!
Gangs have to stop acting BIG, and PD has to stop pulling over everyone that passes by. I mean, I have been leader of PD.. And always the same shit, You always pull over if we pass by.
Just announce doing a routine check (10-15) and than pull over every car that passes by.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:34 am

The question is.
What should this be?
Rule or something else that a player breaks can recieve a big punishment?
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:37 am

M1ST3R M4NG4N0 wrote:
The question is.
What should this be?
Rule or something else that the player breaks can recieve a big punishment.

I think this could become a rule.
We all have to change our behavior and our Playing style towards other factions. (Gangs to PD and PD to Gangs.)
Gangs fear cops, and cops have the stop pulling everyone over without a clear announcement of a Routine Control.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:43 am

The only thing that could make gangs fear the Police is to map a bigger jail and jail the criminals for hours.
Yes, I understand that we don't have to be "that" realistic, but this stuff pisses some people off.
The convicts could do work in the jail for guards to lower their jail time and maybe the criminals could dig a hole at their cell or something?
And if the guard discovers the escape route, he can send the criminal to an isolation cell and then cover up the hole/escape route.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Alonzo_Rodriguez wrote:

I'll warn them.

And people pretend they are superman with cops.
I mean come on..
Acting like they are higher authority then cops.
Thing is, people don't understand gang life here, they think they do.
Gangster ain't being a fearless nigga.
When a cop passes by, the gang member believes it's jail, and they start a chase.
Yesterday I was RP'ing with DOAS and I made mistakes and ran, because I knew I had a gun.
And a little car-bike chase turned into a siren-whale shootout, all because Flash drive by'ed.
Don't fire at cops, understand the consequences.

Last edited by Rhyme on Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:43 pm

No, no, listen, I am not a common twat, I will give a large warning, if they keep this up it's bye bye, I made an RP topic enforcing cop fear, and they don't get it? Seriously.
Edit-You deleted your post, Razz.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:47 pm

Rhyme wrote:

I'll warn them.

And people pretend they are superman with cops.
I mean come on..
Acting like they are higher authority then cops.
Thing is, people don't understand gang life here, they think they do.
Gangster ain't being a fearless nigga.
When a cop passes by, the gang member believes it's jail, and they start a chase.
Yesterday I was RP'ing with DOAS and I made mistakes and ran, because I knew I had a gun.
And a little car-bike chase turned into a siren-whale shootout, all because Flash drive by'ed.
Don't fire at cops, understand the consequences.

I do agree with that, and running away 'cause you know you have an illegal gun isn't a mistake. That's how it should be.
You see it a lot on the T.V. I see it a lot on my work.
Gangsters run away because they know they are in trouble and they know they did something wrong.
HOWEVER! Drive-by'ing a cop while his in the middle of an RP is just wrong and not realistic, I mean get real.
I've notices that Flash does that quite a lot and it's getting on my nerves to be honest. You have to leave the cop doing his job.
As cop it isn't fun if you are doing a routine check or chasing someone else, that another person comes by and ruins the RP! NOT COOL!

People like this just don't think about their moves and actions, I mean, just play the game like it's real life, HOW HARD IS THAT?!!
A cop doesn't want a shootout, I understand it fun to kill and provoke some cops but still, you have to know the barrier or the line.

I hope many people read this 1-year discussion and will think about their actions next time.

EDIT- Yes I saw you weren't done yet Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:53 pm

Yeah, he'll be given a SILVA' STARY. But I've also noticed cops do routine checks for NO absolute reason... They are provoking us as well, so, yeah. If you shot a cop in real life, that's like ten years, kill him? Well you are fucked. But "G's" act like hero's from a movie and they shoot cops, killing them at times, I mean, that does happen, but there's a 1 in a billion chance. If you insult a cop, pretend he's corrupt, he can put crack in you're car and arrest you for it, cops are NOT to be fucked with, I swear.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:59 pm

Rhyme wrote:
Yeah, he'll be given a SILVA' STARY. But I've also noticed cops do routine checks for NO absolute reason... They are provoking us as well, so, yeah. If you shot a cop in real life, that's like ten years, kill him? Well you are fucked. But "G's" act like hero's from a movie and they shoot cops, killing them at times, I mean, that does happen, but there's a 1 in a billion chance. If you insult a cop, pretend he's corrupt, he can put crack in you're car and arrest you for it, cops are NOT to be fucked with, I swear.

Who deserves a "SILVA' STARY"?
Like I mentioned some posts above, cops have to announce their routine check! (10-15) Before doing it.
However(<-- I like this word), cops in real life can do a routine check without ANY clear reason. Or just because you look suspicious.

Alonzo_Rodriguez wrote:
Like I was doing a routine check today, and pulled over some RHB (Flash, Dice and Beast) and I asked them to pull over and the driver (Flash) had to get out. Suddenly he grabs his shotgun aiming at my police car.

But this?! This is just Unrealistic! It's not cause you are pulled over that you'll go to jail, most of the time cops will just check on anything suspicious. And if you are suspicious on something, than just cooperate instead of starting a shootout or drive-by on the cops. It's absolutely not fun as cop to begin a routine check/patrol with a shootout just for a license.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:04 pm

Exactly...
Roleplay is about realism not about "Ramboism."
Guys, I understand you don't want to lose your guns, but if you commit a crime and you get busted it's your own fault.
So always think before you pull some big shit off.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 2:28 pm

M1ST3R M4NG4N0 wrote:
Exactly...
Roleplay is about realism not about "Ramboism."
Guys, I understand you don't want to lose your guns, but if you commit a crime and you get busted it's your own fault.
So always think before you pull some big shit off.

Correct. And if you don't want to lose your guns, than you've to stop shooting at cops for no goddamn reason or because they pull you over!
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:57 am

The only gangs I've seen showing fear to the Police is RHB, VLA (Since Black took over.) maybe DP.
So, I was thinking about all gangs should have the "Fear the Police" rule.
If a player breaks the rule the gang leader and co leader can punish the player. (IC or OOC doesn't matter I think...) If the player breaks the rule several times then he can be kicked from the faction.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 11:37 am

+1 Mangano ,That should be nice rule
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 9:19 pm

I experienced this aswell.
I pulled over someone they stop and I write them a ticket.
Then the guy just throws the ticket away I mean right infront of a cop!
Would you do that In real life?
No, If you do that then the cop opens the door and throws you out from the car, cuffing you and sending you to jail.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 12:21 am

You know whats funny? That people actually start to care about this topic when they join [PD] themselves...

u didnt give a shit about it when u were in [DP] this much son.. sux to see them actions now, right?

then all just talk for themself and make a god damn change IG!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 11:34 am

Lol, Compton I cared about the topic since I was in DP you just didn't check it.
Plus, why do you think mainly PD members care about it?
Because they had enough of people doing unrealistic shit towards them.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 1:43 pm

Some things would be better if PD had:
1.Seriously. Instead of making PD stronger, you make it weaker? You deleted M4 for a MP5? You should let us have both and alot of other weapons.

2. Let us have fast cars. Some here starting to have bikes and fast cars like sultans. We should get bullet and cheetah for High speed unit.

3. Create a taze system, so people wont fucking cry when we /crack them down.

4. Make better roadblocks. Make spikes then we'll use them instead of drive-by.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:10 pm

Shadowz wrote:
Some things would be better if PD had:
1.Seriously. Instead of making PD stronger, you make it weaker? You deleted M4 for a MP5? You should let us have both and alot of other weapons.

2. Let us have fast cars. Some here starting to have bikes and fast cars like sultans. We should get bullet and cheetah for High speed unit.

3. Create a taze system, so people wont fucking cry when we /crack them down.

4. Make better roadblocks. Make spikes then we'll use them instead of drive-by.

Clearly agreed with the first one.
the Police has bigger and better arsenal than any gang or mafia instead you guys make it weaker?
What the hell?
Agreed with the second aswell.
Detectives should have undercover cars so they can go do their work.
And yes, tazer..
It was suggested years ago and still no news from it.
People always cry when we crack them and start calling us Deathmatchers.
The Police is an important faction on a roleplay server.
Without them, the server would be like a non-stop criminal activity server.
I'm not trying to start a flame war or any other bullshit here but Beast on the other topic is right.
We gotta get real...
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:36 pm

Tell me people, Lets say *EXAMPLE* LSRP, When a cop pulls them over. do you think people starts to gas off? They basically know that if they escape, they would get caught. Because in LSRP there know that 20 police cars would come. And some damn Cheetah's.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:41 pm

Totally agreeing with Shadowz,Our PD needs faster cars,alot of weps,such as a sniper,mp5,m4,combat shotgun,all that,also UNDERCOVER Clothes.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 2:50 pm

Like compton already said,
"Easy to say, hard to do"

But I agree with the suggestions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangs & Police RP
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Other-