West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Gangs & Police RP

Go down 
+26
Lowride
Dre
Chevy
#wclmarcus
Tuck
jayke
Alonzo_Rodriguez
Rhyme
peanutt
Sherlock Holmes
Wh1t3
|:DeezNawtz:|
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
M.H.B
gundus
Rick
quixxx
Micklo
JayD
Jacky
Big_Jayh
Keelo
[AFK]Lil Dan
OLD_SCHOOL
Compton/Kollay
Black
30 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:49 am

well i could be defending lawyer lol and rick could be judge or prosecution lol cuz hes skilled with that work.
Back to top Go down
quixxx
Banned Player
Banned Player

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:54 am

But there is one Problem.
rick lixs to suxxxxxxxx coxxxxxx trolling
Nah, uhm, i agree with Dan about that rick thingy
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:00 am

The problem is that if a trial will decide a character kill, we would have ones too often. We already arrested three people with a warrant and full evidence (weapon, officer witnesses, camera recording, finger prints) on serious charges. Imagine if this goes to court, that's already three people character killed. And I won't even talk about the rate of people we arrest for murders (witnessed). If we can only do that to somebody who commits a big amount of crimes and doesn't stop, then a trial would be useless because we would already have more than enough evidence. I don't think the server has a high enough role play level for such things right now.

A more reasonable option would be if the administrator team decides that somebody does too much criminal trouble in-game and we agree to character kill him. We set a warrant, then a manhunt begins to arrest him. If he dies, he is character killed. If he lives and is arrested he has a trial. Another option would be if people just request this type of role play (if they plan on changing their character) and we do it for them also.

But those things should be decided by the players in general, not by a group of three-four people.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 6:06 pm

Cops shouldn't be able to Character-Kill you but to like if you're going to jail too much then you must leave the faction and make a new character it's not Character-Kill because your Character is still alive but in jail for a lifetime,that would be c00l
Back to top Go down
M.H.B
M.H.B

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 11:21 am

yesterday:
All cops and Cadets come to us([VLA]Jack,Jhonny_Don,[VLA]Cuete,Lead,[VLA]Cesar)and i have do nothing!Now the cops shooting at me with no Reason and make DM.
Cops thats NON-RP why you destroyed a good RP day with these bullshit.
Better all cops make a Test and learn how to RP.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 12:51 pm

Maybe I'm late but I clearly agree with this suggestion. I was in PD before and I saw a lot of people just drive off because I wanted to pull them over for reckless driving or something else. In Real Life you wouldn't dare to drive off if a cop attempts to pull you over except if you're some dumb idiot who doesn't know what happens if you don't pull over. And about a gang killing someone. If you would be like five guys in a group and you kill someone you still have to run away because even one cop can handle the situation. Seriously people be realistic you aren't God, one bullet can take your life easily In Real Life if you don't Co-operate with the Police.
Back to top Go down
Black
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Black

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 7:29 pm

Introduction:

Realism. That's the most important thing on a RP server.
Role Play. Means to act like in real life. But everything has to be as realistic as possible
to create a good role play atmosphere.
Which means you have to move, act and even think like in real life.
This is what good Role Play is based on.
But the problem is that this great and interesting atmosphere is often destroyed by people
who don't keep the RP on a good level. And that's very sad.
I don't tell this to cry or complain about people but to help to bring the global server RP level up.
Even if it won't bring much at least a few people will read this and think about what I've told.

Gang Territories:

The ghettos/hoods/gang areas are very dangerous places.
Many people forgot that in the playing process.
But just think about it for a moment again.
Heavy,strong,armed,ice cold,dangerous gangsters hang and live there.
Would you go to the heart of Compton where armed Crips and Bloods walk around IRL?
Or if you'd go to an area like this. Would you feel comfortable there IRL?
No you wouldn't. You'd probably look around nervously and see how to get out of there ASAP.
Or even worse imagine that you're in the rival hood. Would feel comfortable? Huh?
What I want to say is that many people drive around enemy hoods and act like it's nothing.
It doesn't matter how many players of this hood are online. RP Hood fear. That's realistic.

Behavior:

Many people act like they wouldn't IRL.
For example acting fearless or having a big cocky mouth while surrounded by enemies.
Guys. There's nothing wrong with RPing fear or that you're nervous.
You're not a pussy then. You just show that you're a good RPer.
Just try to put yourself in that situation. You're alone.
Surrounded by armed and dangerous rival gangsters.
You'd probably shit in your pants and scream like a girl and praying for your life IRL.
Ok maybe I overdo a bit but you get my point. MORE REALISM.

Police:

Why do so many people act like that towards the police...
Flame, disrespect, provoke...
That's unrealistic guys.
You can think about the 5-0 what ever you want to behind their backs.
But talk friendly with them and try to avoid any conflicts with them.
How do you act towards a cop IRL? Act like that.
Also an unrealistic situation I often witnessed.
Somebody drives recklessly a cop tries to pull him over but they always try to flee.
They push the gas and try to escape destroy their cars then flee on foot...
And maybe it even ends with a shootout. And only cuz of reckless driving.
Guys. I understand your fleeing when you have 10 kilo cocaine in your car.
But you have to agree with me that it's completely unrealistic to risk so much only
cuz of reckless driving. Just think what would you do IRL in this situation?
You would stop. Talk friendly. Try to avoid a ticket. Or just pay a fucking ticket to drive ahead ASAP.
Or some people killed cops just because they tried to arrest some of their homies.
That's unrealistic as fuck! Run away and if somebody got caught well that's life.
Visit your homie afterwards.

This are just the 3 main points.
But there are actually sssssssooooooooooooooo many unrealistic things that happen on the server.
What do you think? Discuss about it here.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:21 pm

Agreed with Black's post, but let me make things a little more interesting.

Gang roleplay:
Here's the story.
You're an outsider.
You're trying to earn your rag and respect in the gang.
One day one of the OG's come to you, saying he has a job for you.
Well, mainly you would accept it to earn respect.
Now here's the thing.
He pushes a gun in your hand, saying you must go and kill an OG who must be "out of the picture" because he caused something big aganist the gang.
Would you be happy?
No, you would be shitting yourself in real life.
You're gonna face an OG who knows more about survival on the streets.
Plus, he might have extra thugs defending him.
So how would this go down?
You would mainly target your victim but if you even succeed killing him, you're still not safe because you have to run your ass off until you reach safety or else you'll get caught and worse killed.

About Police roleplay:

In gangster way:
So yeah, all gangsters think they're gods and shit but they're not dumb to act fearless motherfuckers.
Here's the story:
You're just driving around a block and suddenly you hear sirens and flashing lights.
What would you exactly do?
You would pull over.
It would be very dumb to drive of because you just get pulled over.
It's only smart to drive off if you have illegal stuff in your car and you know cops might find it.
Even if you drive off you aren't safe because you've got cops after your sorry ass plus you might crash into another car or something else like that if you're not careful.

Secondary, I've experienced this a lot.
I've saw a lot of people just killing enemies who enter into their turf and then holster their guns, acting like nothing happened then cops show up, asking question.
So, what would you do?
You would run the fuck away if you shoot someone not standing in the area with your dick in your hands.
What worse would happen if you don't run away?
Cops show up, they start asking questions maybe someone snitches you in then the cops frisk you and find the murder weapon, you get cuffed and thrown behind bars, end of the story.

Now in the Police way:
Even officers are scared when they go on duty.
I mean what could happen?
You'll get a dispatch call about an armed robbery, you'll respond to the location.
So the main thing that could happen is the robbers don't co-operate and shoot you.
What worse could happen?
The Ambulance doesn't arrive in time and you bleed to death.

So people, for the love of god show some realisim!
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:28 pm

Kind of an old topic. Kind of.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 10:29 pm

not an old topic. an important, old topic. people still aint showing the required fear to the cops, which is unrealistic and which is unacceptable behaviour and will lead to consequences.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:31 am

Seriously. If you all want people to fear cops, let me tell you this,
IF you ever escape from cops, and they catch you, that person should get 10 minutes extra, If you make more crashes with cop cars doing damage to properly, 20 minutes extra, IF you ever kill a guy, and the cops find out about it, You should get 2 hours of freaking prison, and no, im not over reacting, 2 hours, anyone would hate it, not like these days, hi i killed a cop i got 5 mins, seriously, and if a player has done several crimes that would count as over 3 hours, The player should get CK'ed,
Doing murder on Leo is 2 hours and a half, This way, people would run for they freaking lives, how many times have PD actully CK'ed a guy?
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:42 am

YouGoDarryl wrote:
Kind of an old topic. Kind of.
It is an old topic but it still applies.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 10:09 am

Give Cops Admin powers to warn n00bs lol
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:13 pm

Why people only think it's player's problem, First of all we need to fix our police members.
When somebody trying to escape from cops even if that's role play, They (cops) just taking their guns and beginning to shoot to the individuals, Killing them.
First we need to make sure about they don't use gun everywhere and at anytime, Then come and write down the rules.
Yea' people need to learn to fear cops, But cops should learn to do not ruin the player's role play!
Unless cops don't fix they behavior of themselves, Nobody of players won't care about their rules.

Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 12:42 pm

Shadowz wrote:
Seriously. If you all want people to fear cops, let me tell you this,
IF you ever escape from cops, and they catch you, that person should get 10 minutes extra, If you make more crashes with cop cars doing damage to properly, 20 minutes extra, IF you ever kill a guy, and the cops find out about it, You should get 2 hours of freaking prison, and no, im not over reacting, 2 hours, anyone would hate it, not like these days, hi i killed a cop i got 5 mins, seriously, and if a player has done several crimes that would count as over 3 hours, The player should get CK'ed,
Doing murder on Leo is 2 hours and a half, This way, people would run for they freaking lives, how many times have PD actully CK'ed a guy?

2 Hours is way tooo much in prison maybe if we were a bigger server to have inside prison RPs but 2 hours of just sitting on SAMP and not doing anything?Fuckin bullshit.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 3:06 pm

It would make people fear cops if they jail people for hours but for that we need a bigger prison so people can roleplay in prison.
Back to top Go down
Sherlock Holmes
Rambo
Rambo
Sherlock Holmes

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 4:13 pm

Laяєйz wrote:
Why people only think it's player's problem, First of all we need to fix our police members.
When somebody trying to escape from cops even if that's role play, They (cops) just taking their guns and beginning to shoot to the individuals, Killing them.
First we need to make sure about they don't use gun everywhere and at anytime, Then come and write down the rules.
Yea' people need to learn to fear cops, But cops should learn to do not ruin the player's role play!
Unless cops don't fix they behavior of themselves, Nobody of players won't care about their rules.

LOL, smartass, You mean, the cops should roleplay that a guy driving like a maniac trying to avoid us for fun? I call that provoking cops, how many would actully escape from cops with a car IRL if a cop stopped you? NONE, so please, dont come with your bullshit, of all the people in this server, more than half would escape because * police stopped me* I GOT TO FREAKING RUN, WHY? We are just stopping you to maybe give you a ticket and maybe see you driving license, to be honest, people talk to cops like they are fucking chuck norris, wut the fuck you want from here, and shit.
So I dont really understand how you mean.

Wow smartass, did you even think when you posted this? How is it roleplay if the player escapes from a damn et? OHHH SO ITS WE THAT TAKE OUT OUR GUNS FIRST? WHAT KIND OF DUMB HUMAN ARE YOU? Who is it that * my car flipped, so I exit the vehicle and start running, if the cop runs after me, just turn around and shoot him* who the F U C K said that we are killing the individiual? We might kill them in self defence. But mostly we crack them. And PLEASE TELL ME, Who is it that is taking out their guns first? Is it COPS or the suspects? So before you post, think again smartass.
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:08 pm

You have madness style.
First of all learn how to conversation, Control yourself and try to speak successfully, People are sharing their opinion here and you acts like a god who knows everything, Do not start shit cause i'm more crazier than you and i got my answer for your fucking bullshits.
Cops always cruising around streets with their gun. Everyone know that and if somebody tell anything exception of this, I promise he/she never played in this server.
Our police members using their gun even if they want to check the licenses drive of the players. When cops see each players the only thing they know, thats; ''Hands up''. Our police members are such Death Matchers, And you're one of them. When they're tired they starting to shootout at LSPD parking and ...

Next time watch your mouth and know that your bullshits things won't be without of reply.

Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:33 pm

M1ST3R M4NG4N0 wrote:
It would make people fear cops if they jail people for hours but for that we need a bigger prison so people can roleplay in prison.

I honestly doubt it.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 4:22 am

Okay, well this is an important topic and I'd like to share what I think. I do think that people MUST roleplay cop fear more, I've had times in the past where I've seen people go like, "What the fuck do you want?", and screaming "PIGS!" when a cop car rolls by, like, seriously, what the fuck? I also however must talk about the cops. Sometimes, I drive around the place and when a cop rolls by he just stops and stares at us for a while, as if he knows we're doing something bad, and if we are doing something bad and that happens, it is meta game. Also, when we're driving around sometimes and we're wanted and we have no rags on, and a cop car just suddenly pops out from behind they get close and see, "Rhyme" for example, and then they start chasing you, I mean come on now, don't MG because you've only seen us from the back at the moment, get infront of us, or on the left or right and then pull us over. I must admit, me myself don't RP cop fear very well, and some of the posts in this topic are now helping me to RP cop fear way better, but the cops must improve their RP a bit. You are on patrol and you're LOOKING for someone to bust, just find it by luck, not by trying. Well, I can't really complain all that much about that, because, there is not much people on the server and it would be hard not to try and find a crime in progress, so yeah, I sorta' understand. To improve the RP, we must add more consequences to being arrested, then people will fear cops more and won't want to land in prison. However everyone acts like they are a bad ass motherfucker and pretend the cops are little princesses, if a cop pulled you over, you would be scared, considering you're a gang member and you've most likely committed many past crimes. I've noticed cops begin shooting TOO FAST, and the on foot, or car chase has not been going on for more than a minute, there should be a sort of /tackle command, or /tkl to do it faster, so then you won't always have to go to shooting so quickly.
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:14 am

That's what I'm saying

^^^^^^^^^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:44 am

The only thing I don't understand is that people driving off when a cop attempts to pull them over.
I mean, seriously what the fuck?
You'd rather want to go to jail than just survive with a ticket?
Would you do that in reality?
No, then you would sign your own death warrant because you gonna land in jail for years not minutes like In game.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:23 pm

Problem is, people have this idea the PD is all about prison and shit. So they don't expect and ticket, they expect and few bullets, a wrecked car, and a "good day", Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 2937254162
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:18 am

Let me tell some stuff about fear.

Hood fear:
Many people who are gang members don't give a shit about their enemies' hoods, they all just go inside not even fearing they will be capped or beaten. Example a Fam got kidnapped by Ballas, he got robbed so he has nothing but somehow he manages to escape. Would he still act fearless? No, he was just robbed so basically he doesn't have any firearms or melee weapons. He would be caring of getting out of the Balla hood anyhow before some Ballas find him slipping and beat him or worse kill him.

Cop fear:
People acting all fearless towards cops, disrespecting, throwing up gangsigns towards them, etc... But this is what I experienced a lot.
Like a few times we catch some high ranked member of a gang.
The one who evaded or saw what happened ran to his homies saying: "Niggas grab some weapons we gonna rescue our homeboy!" and other stuff. Then they start drive-bying the Cops eventually blowing up their car maybe killing some cops. That's fucking unrealistic! I mean would you dare to do that IRL? No, you wouldn't. If your homie gets arrested, try to get him out without attacking cops or anything. Go to the Police Station, find an Officer and ask him you wanna see your homie maybe even pay to let him go, maybe you get enough money to bail him if not then just wait for him to get released. Is it so fucking hard to fear Cops? I mean seriously Roleplay is about realism and acting like in real life. So try to be realistic for the love of God.

So basically the whole thing is about fear and respect. Show fear if you're outnumbered by gangs or cops, don't try to be a hero. Earn your respect by doing work properly to your homies or in Police by doing your job. So once again for God's sake be realistic and show fear not just respect.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:41 pm

I agree on M1ST3R,
the fact is most of us don't really know about Gangs and PD and their relationship together.
What I try to say is, it all depends on the reputation of the gang, the reputation of the gangster, the reputation of the police officer.

A low reputation ranked officer, e.g.: Cadet, doesn't have a lot of respect from the gangs, and they will not fear from a cadet.
A low reputation ranked gangster, e.g.: An Outsider is more likely a good target for the PD, since they fear the Police.

A Mid reputation Ranked Gangster, e.g.: All the others (except for leaders) do fear, but it depends on the reputation.

And so on. It really all depends on the reputation from it's opponent!
Like you see on the first video clip compton posted, it are all kids! Kids are low ranked gangster (if they are in the gangster thing), they have none or less experience with cops then older gangsters do.

But basically, IT ALL DEPENDS ON THE REPUTATION!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gangs & Police RP   Gangs & Police RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gangs & Police RP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Other-
Jump to: