West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Guide]Gang RP Guide

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr_Dre
Dr_Dre

[Guide]Gang RP Guide Empty
PostSubject: [Guide]Gang RP Guide   [Guide]Gang RP Guide Icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 8:10 pm

Thought I'd share this as I'm here, used it on another RP server but hey, ya'll might want a look. D:
[size=125]Gang Roleplay Guide - Dr_Dre[/size]©️
[size=115]Introduction[/size]
Hi. As the previous annoyances from Continental with the general illegal, but mainly gang Roleplay, I decided to make my own guide from two years of experience, missing out the third I spent either in the LSFD, doing nothing or in Continental. This Guide is split into categories.

People recognize gangs as only the types of people who go around with a Baseball Bat trying to get revenge on other street gangs and start trouble. This is not true. Gangs are smart, they make sure their attacks are for a proper reason, i.e. another crew killed their member, they have been dealing in their areas, if they was to simply insult each other, the insults would very well pursue into something bigger.

Gangs aren't all about drug/gun dealing. Infact, that is just a small part of a Gang. An Organised Gang are a group of people who have grew up together and have stayed in the same area. Drug/Gun dealing within a gang is all for the money they need to make, but it's something they don't want to do. As well as attacking other gangs, they would only ever do something like that if it was necessary.

[size=115]Contents[/size]
  • 1 - Starting a Gang
  • 1.1 - Recruitment
  • 1.2 - Promotions
  • -1.2.1 - Ways Of Promoting
  • 1.3 - Ranking
  • 1.4 - Disguising

• 2 - Managing a Gang
  • 2.1 - Gang Areas
  • 2.2 - Rulings
  • 2.3 - Money

• 3 - Member Management

1 - Starting a Gang
Spoiler:

2 - Managing a Gang
Spoiler:

3 - Member Management
Spoiler:

Other Information
Spoiler:

Ok, I'll update this a lot. I still need to add over two more sections. Please comment. The below reserved space is so I can write my latest updates to the topic. Please, read this if you're planning on starting a gang faction.

[size=65]Topic was made for a server Callisto RP by Dr_Dre[/size]

Codes are a bit bugged, to be honest cant be fucked fixing it lol. Comment Smile
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Gang RP Guide   [Guide]Gang RP Guide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:23 am

Looks pretty detailed
and very helpful information.
Nice job on this guide, dre.
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Gang RP Guide   [Guide]Gang RP Guide Icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 1:35 am

Very nice. Having recently come into ownership of a faction, this guide should prove to be quite helpful. Thank you.

Oh, and a suggestion for the ragging portion of the guide; tattooing. Not the best standalone means of ragging someone, but it's great to RP after an aspiring gang member has attacked and killed a rival. Having returned to the 'hood from putting in work, a higher ranking member of the set uses a sharp object to cut a symbol into the aspiring member's flesh, oftentimes a teardrop below the eye. (From what I've heard, however, the teardrop is more common amongst cholos than black gangbangers) This tattoo shows that the person has killed for the gang and is to be respected and feared.

An example of this can be seen at 2:38 in the following set of clips from the movie South Central.

South Central Pt. 3
Back to top Go down
Appo
Known Player
Known Player
Appo

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Gang RP Guide   [Guide]Gang RP Guide Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 5:10 pm

Nice, this will be helpfull for the newbies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Guide]Gang RP Guide   [Guide]Gang RP Guide Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Guide]Gang RP Guide
Page 1 of 1