West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

My suggestion.

Go down 
+14
Notorious Mario
stalkur
ThaBomb
THC
Rhyme
Barry
Lil_Familie
Connection
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Rocce
►Randy◄
Compton/Kollay
gundus
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

My suggestion. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: My suggestion.   My suggestion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:06 pm

I think we should make it as a job,but only people with [TAG] like [GSF] or some other gang could be a Gun Dealer or a Drug Dealer,and Civilians,because Outsider's might abuse it.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion.   My suggestion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 2:05 pm

If you want to make gun dealers then the name should be Arms Dealers [AD] instead of [GD].
Back to top Go down
Rawlog
Known Player
Known Player
Rawlog

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion.   My suggestion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 3:40 pm

after a week you gonna say you want it back because its boring withput guns and drive-by trust me
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion.   My suggestion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:04 pm

It's a good suggestion but I'd have to disagree with the whole DD and GD idea.This idea can either backfire or have huge success depending on how many people want to do this.I think it's better off to stick with the bots for now because they do the job and are always online.True it would increase the ammount of RP or people could abuse it to gain weapons and kill the buyers which would be irratating after a while.
Also I find we need to make factions active rather than make two new ones,We've got a few factions either inactive or doesn't have a leader untill we create a bigger community it isn't the best move to do right now in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion.   My suggestion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:21 am

I'll delete the Faction thing,as job would be better.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Girl
Lil_Girl

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion.   My suggestion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:19 pm

I like this Not much DM anymore and More brawls and Hood rp anyways if there are no Arm dealers online just choose active people??
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion.   My suggestion. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:40 pm

There won't be Gun Dealer and Drug Dealer exclusive factions because it's a straight copy from another server. However a script update that let's you become a weapon or a drug dealer is in the works/being considered. Also, the bots are staying any way.

Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My suggestion.   My suggestion. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My suggestion.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2