West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[TDB]Paul's suggestion

Go down 
+7
MarkNiko
peanutt
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Barry
BoelieBeast
gundus
ThaBomb
11 posters
AuthorMessage
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

[TDB]Paul's suggestion Empty
PostSubject: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:15 pm

Ok sometimes when i enter the server, there are cars everywhere/lost. So i thought that we can do this:
1) Each faction/gang can enter their gang/faction cars. Only if you have their skin of the gang/faction.
2)If people spotted abusing the cars such as picking their skins and driving/trolling around. They will get admin punnishment/warned.
3) Sometimes there are not admins on and this shit happens like nearly everyday so thats why i recommend this.
4) And also add like 5 gang cars to each gang/faction exept police(Police has whole bunch of cars) like this: TDB - Savanna, tahooma, majestic, voodoo, BMX. GSF - Greenwood, Picador, savanna, voodoo, glendale, ect...
So tell me what you guys think pirat
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Cool,also Gang Leaders and Co-Leaders should have cmd like /respawngangcars,so if some troll took 'em Leaders can bring them back when no admins online.
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Some of these suggestions are already worked on. respawn empty cars by gangleaders is not a good idea because it will be abused.
Back to top Go down
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_donations&busines
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Nice idea do'.Sometimes when i go in the server i see chaos of cars like some days ago.
+1. Wink
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:13 pm

+1 Nice idea indeed.
It's annoying that everyone steals our bikes. :S
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 4:23 pm

Geah good idea Paul . i think admins better to work on this suggest in game. but some thing...if admins put some BMX for gang is so better.+1
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:31 pm

All BMX's was removed due to abuse, people didnt rp getting tired ((as a cop we chased some guys for like 10 minutes where they kept double tapping without rp getting tired)) and their huge jumps aswell, and i highly doubt they will get back on the server, untill sa mp atleast gets vehicle skill settings so we can set the bmx skills low enough.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:35 pm

Mark-Niko wrote:
All BMX's was removed due to abuse, people didnt rp getting tired ((as a cop we chased some guys for like 10 minutes where they kept double tapping without rp getting tired)) and their huge jumps aswell, and i highly doubt they will get back on the server, untill sa mp atleast gets vehicle skill settings so we can set the bmx skills low enough.

SA-MP already has vehicle skill,I played on a server(I won't name it) where at Spawn u get a BMX,u can't tap drive,u're slow as hell,and u barely jump with it.
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:48 pm

GundusPRO wrote:
Mark-Niko wrote:

SA-MP already has vehicle skill,I played on a server(I won't name it) where at Spawn u get a BMX,u can't tap drive,u're slow as hell,and u barely jump with it.

That's probably a script, because of what i know, you cannot set a vehicles skills yet, only weapon skills.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:50 pm

Oh',why not script it then?
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:55 pm

You are welcome to try script it youself hahafun
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 5:55 pm

Very Funny.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:08 pm

I'm noticing that some suggestions on here are being taken from SOLS.
Now I'm seeing the, for example, "Only VLA can use these cars" shit straight from SOLS.
So, I'm going to go for a -1 here, sorry.
I just honestly don't want WCL turning into SOLS.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 8:36 pm

We already turning into SOLS because every player from SOLS is mostly joining us. fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 9:20 pm

FFS guys , we aint turning into SOLS WE CAN GET OUR OWN SCRIPTS WE DONT NEED IDEAS FROM THEM! I Loved how it was before! , noraml payday , no gun dealers , and no copy scripts from any server . What I mean is .. I am hungry and I think we don't need more server scripts for a long while.

My suggestion is that we lock suggestion topic again. We dont need more scripts srsly!
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:17 am

In my opinion the suggestion topic is opened to keep ya all occupied. Because lately the
player ammount on the server is very low. Although i think the players who stick there are members who come back no metter what happens and thats what im doing all the hard work for guys.

You can all prepair yourself for something completely new soon...
dont mention the ' S ' word again i wanna read ideas that actually dont excist on any server.
Think of the real ninetees of los angeles in that time its not just gangs hanging out shootings and buying drugs all the time. There must be more to do in Los Santos ...think with me and post it!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 12:55 pm

Yeah,yeah..I agree with you 100 procents Boelie..we need to get inspiration from the real American life,so something will come on our brains..maybe with some rewards to the players who'll got some (nice/awsome/idea that on none server extists like u said),you'll make them to think more for exemple:reward:own vehicle,own house,own skin,money and etc..dats whut i'm thinking about dis.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 3:49 pm

Why rewards if you can play your own idea
Back to top Go down
MarkNiko
Legend
Legend
MarkNiko

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:37 pm

Weasel wrote:
maybe with some rewards to the players who'll got some (nice/awsome/idea that on none server extists like u said),you'll make them to think more for exemple:reward:own vehicle,own house,own skin,money and etc..dats whut i'm thinking about dis.. Very Happy

Now thats just stupid, this server aint all about rewards :S we had tons of events, video contests etc. if you didnt win any of those you can donate for rewards, suggestions is for the server not for people who want their own stuff...
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 5:48 pm

I didn't said that the Admin team need to reward the players with own vehicle,bike,house..i said Admin team to say dat they'll reward that guy who'll give a nice/awesome/idea dat doesn't exist on none server with...(for exemple:one scripted FCR-900) just to make the players to think and give nice ideas for the server..
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:12 am

The server was more fun, better, epic before.
Now, it's turning into something it's not, and the fun is like, going away.
To be honest, I dislike most of the new suggestions 'cause they seem to be ruining the server.
Some new ideas might take away the freedom in the server, like this "Gang only car" suggestion and stuff.
Ahhh, what can I do, people make their suggestions, well, kinda "their's".
I miss the old WCL, now it just doesen't feel WCLish with these new suggestions, it's crazy.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:51 am

Rhyme wrote:
The server was more fun, better, epic before.
Now, it's turning into something it's not, and the fun is like, going away.
To be honest, I dislike most of the new suggestions 'cause they seem to be ruining the server.
Some new ideas might take away the freedom in the server, like this "Gang only car" suggestion and stuff.
Ahhh, what can I do, people make their suggestions, well, kinda "their's".
I miss the old WCL, now it just doesen't feel WCLish with these new suggestions, it's crazy.
Which of these new suggestions have been implemented and added so far? None. So what "old, better and epic" stuff are you on about when everything is the same? Servers must progress and get updated, they can't stay with the same features or scripts forever, they need to be refreshed. So, contribute by giving good in your eyes suggestions, since you dislike all the others.
Back to top Go down
BoelieBeast
Known Player
Known Player
BoelieBeast

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:21 am

We dont like cars locked but we also want newbies not to steal our vehicles.

thats 2 suggestions standing in front of eachother. Im working on something now that might keep both suggestions satisfied. More info about it will be here soon.

Also; i want the bmx back somehow (with anti-abuse its just to cool and to 90's having it not on our server.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Well I decided to script it like some of the player cars are(Donators), by this I mean that now only if you are using the faction skin you can use the faction vehicle, if you aint in the faction skin you wont be able to use it and you will be ejected from it. I guess it's pretty fair and it wont annoy any faction, besides if someone wants to jack a car there are plenty of Civilian cars around the city people can steal, but faction vehicles should belong only to faction members. Im still working on this It might take 2-3 more days to finish all the vehicles.

p.s. Forget about what I said, I already did it xD, It can be added any second.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TDB]Paul's suggestion   [TDB]Paul's suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TDB]Paul's suggestion
Page 1 of 1