West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

..:. Suggestion .:..

Go down 
+3
Connection
Smokey
peanutt
7 posters
AuthorMessage
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

..:. Suggestion .:.. Empty
PostSubject: ..:. Suggestion .:..   ..:. Suggestion .:.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:37 pm

This Suggestions are like rules but i think people and all of the gang members need to follow them and if some one break this rules they need to get hard warn from server or from their own factions.maybe you guys say this suggest are repetitive.but i think we need to take care from this suggest and it will help our server for make more proud and for make much better role-play.
1.Robbery time: People need to wait for 1:30 or 2 hours for rob people by their last robbery from the other players.

2:Robbery time: Players aren't allowing to rob the players at daylight,from 7 AM until 7 PM,and players can't rob the people out of their own hood with out of any homie,i mean nobody can rob the people alone.

3.Kill and revenge kill time: People need to wait for kill or revenge kill for 45 minute or 1 hours by their last kill's or for take revenge.

4.Weapons using time: People must use meelee weapons at daylight from 7 AM until 7 PM,the players aren't allowing to use any weapons at daylight even the hand gun.

4.Weapons using time: People are allowing to use all of the guns from 8 PM until 7 AM.

With This suggests i just wanted to let players can make more hood role-play with their homies at their own territory and to take down the DM's from our server,maybe you guys disagree with this but just i wanted to keep the real role-plays and clear the robbry and DM's from the server.[WCFL]
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: ..:. Suggestion .:..   ..:. Suggestion .:.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:50 pm

Very good suggestions i agree with most of it
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: ..:. Suggestion .:..   ..:. Suggestion .:.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:41 pm

Agreed with all of these suggestion , they are good , very good actually. but like only colt and tec9 is allowed at day , D-eagle , Ak47 , shotgun. should only be allowed at night not on day.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: ..:. Suggestion .:..   ..:. Suggestion .:.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:15 am

#3's kinda fucked up, cops can RK without problem (RPing backup which is bullshit, but still it's supposed to be a realistic thing anyway).

Not really sure about the no guns at all in-day, say you walk through an enemy hood in broad daylight, if they have a gun and a bat near, you think they'll use a bat? fuck that/dumb bitch
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: ..:. Suggestion .:..   ..:. Suggestion .:.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:51 am

►Randy◄ wrote:
#3's kinda fucked up, cops can RK without problem (RPing backup which is bullshit, but still it's supposed to be a realistic thing anyway).

Not really sure about the no guns at all in-day, say you walk through an enemy hood in broad daylight, if they have a gun and a bat near, you think they'll use a bat? fuck that/dumb bitch
Randboii you know we have some players here they ain't know anything about hood role-play and other things in their own gang,they are just DMing and robbing the people when they find them alone and ect ... with this suggest just i wanted to take care from more DMing and robbery from our server,don't say must of the players taking care by rules like this.we ain't got alot of good players,and we ain'g got alot of good role-players.nam'saying ?!! anyway
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: ..:. Suggestion .:..   ..:. Suggestion .:.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Nah, keep it as it is.
Cause a homie gonna run up with any gun whenever he wants.
He can rob someone whenever he want, night or day. Doesn't matter.

Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: ..:. Suggestion .:..   ..:. Suggestion .:.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:56 pm

I dont agree with the first and second suggestions, people can roleplay their character however they want, and rob people whenever they want.
As for the thrid suggetion, There's already a rule for that - You have to wait 30 minutes ((if im not mistaken)) before you can go and kill the person who killed you, with a proper reason of corse, and not "He killed me, 30 mins passed, Imma go blast his ass now". You need to wait for your friends to call you IC about them and ask for help in killing or fighting them.

4th suggestion is also kinda too much asking.
People can use guns if the situation requiers them to, but not to take a gun when a white guy calls a black guy "Nigger" or something like that, stuff like that happens all them time, and no body is shooting the other side for calling them names, they usually get into a fist fight or stubbing and stuff - Also will add more fun and joy for the roleplay other then just running with a gun and shooting like some crazy maniac.
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: ..:. Suggestion .:..   ..:. Suggestion .:.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:12 pm

I agree with Domino, -1.

-Roger
Back to top Go down
peanutt
V.I.P
V.I.P
peanutt

PostSubject: Re: ..:. Suggestion .:..   ..:. Suggestion .:.. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:26 pm

Yeah that's your own opinion dudes,Weedie and Domino said good reason's but if some one is in-active in game i think they don't know what's up all day,Domino and Weedie, i respect your reason's but you guys in-active and you ain't know what's my real Concept,you guys need to get more role-play with players in this server,i telling this again i don't say all of players are bad,but we have alot of newbies in server and they ain't know about role-play homies.You can ask from real active players in server,ask from me,four days ago you know how much time i got killed and robbed from players?!!... must of players in our server just know how to shoot and rob the players,it's happening all day and this is all thing about role-play they knows.i just wanted to take care,and it's enough is enough.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: ..:. Suggestion .:..   ..:. Suggestion .:.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:22 am

I'm inactive? lmao

I've been enough times ig to know whats up
why can't someone have a gun whenever he want?

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ..:. Suggestion .:..   ..:. Suggestion .:.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

..:. Suggestion .:..
Page 1 of 1