West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Jail Suggestion.

Go down 
+2
ThaBomb
Connection
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Jail Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Jail Suggestion.   Jail Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:13 am

Boeliebeast/Compton could add an BIG jail scripted and if you gets busted by the LSPD you will have to RP in the jail 2/3 days then you out , but it has be a big jail so you can RP in there , I dont got pictures of the suggestion , but like , alot of cells, offices , Yard and more like a real prison has. This could be used for more RP and more FEAR of the LSPD ( and CADETS ), I been see to many outsiders of a gang that just insulting them for no reason (( ICLY )) This is just a suggestion but would be really nice if it could be added, and make the prison fun so you don't gets bored there lol, Want any more information about my idea just post, and I know this is an big suggestion without donation but it would be more RP and more Fear of the LSPD as I said. Sorry for the bad ennglish , please post a comment if you dint understood.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Jail Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Suggestion.   Jail Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:56 am

Would be cool but i doubt anyone wont RP in prison and be begging to get out.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Jail Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Suggestion.   Jail Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:06 am

Well , think smart before you do some robbery or shoot out then , remember this is RP based on IRL , not any cops and robbers server. IRL you dont begging to get out of the pen right? and maybe if an admin is on good mood they might TP you out or if you pay the bail or something else. Na'mean ?
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Jail Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Suggestion.   Jail Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:51 am

No,just No.
Because..this isn't either Real Life or Our Server.
We can either make this a Prison Server or keep it as it is.
You get 2 Days for Murder?
If you want to RP Jail,I know a Server which is based on Jail Roleplay,and you can't get out of Jail.
Just No...
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Jail Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Suggestion.   Jail Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:30 pm

Lol you saying no to all suggestions , anyway , you all boring then.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

Jail Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Suggestion.   Jail Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:34 pm

Honestly, I think this is enough. You got an outside yard aswell, officers/cadets should take prisoners from time to time outside to workout and such. And I don't get how would this prevent non-RP fear towards the PD. People should always roleplay fear towards officers. -1 to this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Jail Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Suggestion.   Jail Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:21 pm

It would be cool but hours instead of days because it can get boring.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

Jail Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Suggestion.   Jail Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:42 pm

Well It can be boring IRL to , but ofc I understand maybe hours instead. Anyway thanks for the Vote(s)
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Jail Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Suggestion.   Jail Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:58 pm

We need jail guards too.
Also you could be able to get parole to lower your jail time.
Back to top Go down
GreenHustla
GreenHustla

Jail Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Suggestion.   Jail Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 5:30 pm

Agreed, will also decrease the amount of players that's avoiding arrest [ /q ]. Because it would be kinda fun to RP in jail. +1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jail Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jail Suggestion.   Jail Suggestion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jail Suggestion.
Page 1 of 1