West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Suggestion.

Go down 
+3
Compton/Kollay
LukeEV
Maldito
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Maldito
Maldito

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 12:02 pm

So I know you closed the suggestions for reasons i dont know.

What would make this server great:

1. 1 set of gangs. EG: 1 Grove, 1 Ballas, 1 VLA, 1 Vagos.
2. Real names. Not just a word. Actual real name like "Lance_Johnson".
3. Recruitment into LSPD. Not just join.

I know I barely play. but It's hard to join a 0/30 player server. Half the time nobody joins accept for a noob cop.

3 Groups of Ballas is just stupid.
Back to top Go down
http://e-trojan.deviantart.com/
LukeEV
Known Player
Known Player
LukeEV

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:28 pm

1. We are fine with the gangs we already have - The owner is not jut gonna remove because someone hates it.

2. We don't need names like "Lance_Johnson", We are not like those classic servers.

3. Just join LSPD like that? No, sir - You become a Cadet - Work enough until you get your IC test - You fill it out on the forums.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:38 pm

3 groups of ballas? When were you on for the last time? We only have 2 balla sets, the main ESB and TDB which is a donated balla set.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 1:42 pm

things changed here, i mean ofcourse i would like to see fyb ktb and jb work again but compton decision is compton decision, he closed all of them because of inactivity, whos in to reunite em again?!
lspd, no noob can join jefferson kicks their ass lol.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:41 pm

I think you posted this thread using Internet Explorer didn't you? Took a while to get here.
We just need dedicated players to pick up ESB and OGF.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:43 pm

Nah, the LSPD recruitment system is just fine, all you need is a responsible leader and there's no better knucklehead than Jeff who's leading it there.

However, I sorta myself dig that idea of format firstname_lastname but it's not actually fitting with the server. People change factions too fast and have make new characters so accounts would be just piling on.

The gangs are cool they way they, but the server itself is inactive so it's confusing there, I see.
Back to top Go down
Maldito
Maldito

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:47 pm

A Cadet gets a 9mm which can still F up RP. Which it has done to me in the past. Just saying. Gangs should be merged. It's hard for people who join because they see 2 sets of ballas and dont know which ones to join. They select 1 and then a bunch of other ballas join. He then leaves that set to go play with the others. And if he comes back online and sees that nobody in that balla set is playing but the one that was empty before now has players, he will join that.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 2:52 pm

i mean rly dont understand ur suggestion about gangs, thought i did but i didnt, if u gonna get reunit FYB, JB, KTB then im with it if u thought on something else then no.
Back to top Go down
Maldito
Maldito

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:02 pm

#wclmarcus wrote:
i mean rly dont understand ur suggestion about gangs, thought i did but i didnt, if u gonna get reunit FYB, JB, KTB then im with it if u thought on something else then no.

OKAY.

Let me make it really simple.

When a player joins. He registers.

He then sees the gang/skin picker.

He has the choices of Grove Street, Ballas, Varrios aztecas, Vagos and LSPD.
Quite honestly I dislike other factions like the MC. I think the server should make the only gangs on the server ones which were in the Main story of San Andreas.

Once he clicks that gang. He should be stuck with it. Only way to change is through admin. That stops noobs from Gang switching because they want to play with only online gang. Ofcourse it may take awhile but once people see that it has a system and it's kept inline. Because quite honestly the only difference I see between WCLRP and a TDM server is that you have to make money for gangs. Many TDM servers have the same log in. (Choose gang, choose skin. KILL opposing gang)

I know a lot of people have been here longer then me and like the server the way it is. (Or maybe not since you closed the f***ing suggestions.) But the server is on its last legs to be brutally honest. It needs a change. There are shitty Roleplaying servers like NGRP. Good ones like LSRP. But there is no ENG speaking small rp servers. Pure gangs.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:04 pm

its not a bad idea, but still y u no add fyb, ktb, jb?
Back to top Go down
Maldito
Maldito

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:08 pm

#wclmarcus wrote:
its not a bad idea, but still y u no add fyb, ktb, jb?

They would all be one gang is what I am saying. Ofcourse they were all seperate chapters in the Story. But It's all too much. I don't want to join KTB and then see 3 FYB join and be like "Well fuck this!" *goes and joins FYB* You join a gang you stick with it. Too stop people from getting bored being the only one in their gang, give them more chance of having another gang member online. By combining the gangs.
Back to top Go down
Maldito
Maldito

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:13 pm

In all honestly I was thinking of making my own (Which I've done in the past. SO NO it wouldn't be some shit home hosted server, since I know hosting owners.) and doing this. But I know this community has A LOT! of dedicated members, which is what makes a server good. You just need the right system. And yes you can tell me to go to hell. And I probably will leave SAMP since it's dying.
Back to top Go down
#wclmarcus
Veteran
Veteran
#wclmarcus

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:28 pm

well u myb right, ballas are ballas no matter where they hang out or such but they have different cars, territorys, and such, east side ballas is a good idea, ogf also all families/ballas are fighting togehter, but in the past thats the reason server died actually, its good that we have players now even if they together, as soon as server went down compton switched back to fyb ktb and jb, and i hope that will happen soon, but still i wouldnt like server to go down because of factions, seperated was more fun though, but compton removed it AGAIN even if he did know server died because of this.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:35 pm

No... Just no..

Don't bring up the skin selection to here, the name of the server which has "Roleplay" in it speaks for itself, and before people join they see that "Roleplay" sign.

This isn't a SP server and by removing other factions like DP,MC it will bring even more boredom.

Stop with the sets as well, they were removed for a reason.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Maldito
Maldito

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2014 3:47 pm

Compton wrote:
No... Just no..

Don't bring up the skin selection to here, the name of the server which has "Roleplay" in it speaks for itself, and before people join they see that "Roleplay" sign.

This isn't a SP server and by removing other factions like DP,MC it will bring even more boredom.

Stop with the sets as well, they were removed for a reason.

Well, you could of been a 1 of a kind server but I guess suggesting is FUTILE!

Bye then #lockthread.
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 1:31 am

Maldito wrote:
So I know you closed the suggestions for reasons i dont know.

What would make this server great:

1. 1 set of gangs. EG: 1 Grove, 1 Ballas, 1 VLA, 1 Vagos.
2. Real names. Not just a word. Actual real name like "Lance_Johnson".
3. Recruitment into LSPD. Not just join.

I know I barely play. but It's hard to join a 0/30 player server. Half the time nobody joins accept for a noob cop.

3 Groups of Ballas is just stupid.

1. 6 Sets have been united. OGF (Temple Drive Families, Grove Street Families and Seville Boulevard Families) and ESB (Rolling Heights Ballas, Front Yard Ballas, Kilo Tray Balas)

2. firstname_lastname goes against our server concept.

3. Recruitments and a decent faction system will probably be added in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Suggestion. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestion.   Suggestion. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestion.
Page 1 of 1