West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Most of the factions need a restart...

Go down 
+24
Nyne
Shizo
Connection
Micklo
Scarab
Compton/Kollay
Weedie
Big_Jayh
Rocce
Wh1t3
Nas
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Domino
Macc
gundus
Rhyme
Rick
Clutch
►Randy◄
Gran
† Maniac †
OLD_SCHOOL
Craig
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:54 pm

Compton wrote:
Yes Gun Prices at the moment are at pretty low prices, And soon like maybe this week or next one when I will have free time, I will raise the prices, because people are always strapped and always deathmatch, hope the price raising will lower the shooting level.
It's a very good idea since nobody brawls so it will force most players to brawl instead of blasting eachother.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 12:27 am

high price guns?

time for brawls Smile
i've been warmin up too.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:28 am

WeediE wrote:
Jaycon wrote:
I THink we should do it diffrent and make This server just like LSRP hard to join ppl need to make server applys n stuff this will cause no hackers and no noobs and we should be harder with punishments....

im in Ballas and i dont DM or something some guys from RHB did but not me.

N--no.
Wiping -all- the faction leaders is gonna make everyone pissed, which causes them to leave.
It's best to just have a little guide in the beginning when connecting to the server. Or..

Or - we can raise the gun prices, There are some new peeps sniffing around for guns I bet
and their pretty low priced. But whatever.

He never said to take off the position from leaders of the sets, he just said to make an app to join the server, just like the server you mentioned has... but oh well... I think that raising the gun prices would definetely help aswell. Also, EVERYTIME I go & try something different with my gang, most of the times we'l get attack, so whenever we fight back, we have to, & Nas, most of the times when you get on, for some reason you catch us on our way to retaliate against someone else since you don't go on often.
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:28 am

ah cmon no fuckin turtial when you tryng to join the server Shocked just higher the gun prices like compton said Cool
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:37 am

A turtial would be good actually , them who is already registered don't have too do it though. WE don't need too lower the gun prices because of their DM. Try too tell them in /B stop it , this aint a DM server , if they aint listen , /report [ID] [Reason] / report on forums, i'f you dont get respond for a while try too shoot them till they are cracked then run away or /AFK. No gang need a restart because of their members. The gang/faction leaders should test their outsiders/youngstas in at least three/four days. The price is high enough ( I know that now because I am poor -.- ).
Back to top Go down
Shizo
Hitman
Hitman
Shizo

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 3:38 pm

Maketoo wrote:
WE don't need too lower the gun prices because of their DM. The price is high enough ( I know that now because I am poor -.- ).

That doesn't make sense.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:45 pm

TWI5T wrote:
Maketoo wrote:
WE don't need too lower the gun prices because of their DM. The price is high enough ( I know that now because I am poor -.- ).

That doesn't make sense.
Yeah you're talking like that becouse you're the one who is DM'in people and dislaking the option about to higher weapon prices. hahafun
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:15 pm

I'm starting to agree with this now,If you look at the report section there's alot of the same culpirts in a faction breaking rules yet faction leaders don't seem to be issuing warnings or kicking these people out.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 7:30 pm

We should Raise prices For Sure that will make PD mroe faired too they always strapped

This is the best option

oh and we should Perm Ban The DMers and Abusesrs me gusta evil
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 4:58 am

I think we should have a vote on resetting all balla factions because as we see it curently, a person new to the server can join a ballas faction and get official within ten minutes. PLUS EVERYONE IS GOD DAM TRIGGER HAPPY. People need to learn how to rp without guns or take the deagle and ak away from local weapon dealers within gangs. Heavy weapons, ak deagle mp5 shotty, ettc should be deleted from local gun dealers. This is all my opinion. But I think that balla faction leaders and co leaders need to be wiped and all officiaal members need to be wiped as well. Noone can ever rp without ALL of the balla sets dming.
Back to top Go down
Brown
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 8:10 am

Nyne! wrote:
I think we should have a vote on resetting all balla factions because as we see it curently, a person new to the server can join a ballas faction and get official within ten minutes. PLUS EVERYONE IS GOD DAM TRIGGER HAPPY. People need to learn how to rp without guns or take the deagle and ak away from local weapon dealers within gangs. Heavy weapons, ak deagle mp5 shotty, ettc should be deleted from local gun dealers. This is all my opinion. But I think that balla faction leaders and co leaders need to be wiped and all officiaal members need to be wiped as well. Noone can ever rp without ALL of the balla sets dming.

+111111111111111111111111111
Back to top Go down
Juggalo
Known Player
Known Player
Juggalo

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 9:09 am

Well I agree with most of you but im keeping an eye on my members,since the price of guns is raised,possibly the members will reduce the attacks,well on my opinion its the UNNOFICIAL members who keep's on death matching,without any respect of the rules,well any members in my set seen death matching will be warned or even kicked out.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 11:10 am

Mike wrote:
Well I agree with most of you but im keeping an eye on my members,since the price of guns is raised,possibly the members will reduce the attacks,well on my opinion its the UNNOFICIAL members who keep's on death matching,without any respect of the rules,well any members in my set seen death matching will be warned or even kicked out.
Ballas is one of the most DM'ing faction on WCLP. Everytime we see the kill list is filled only with Ballas killstreaks, so maybe you don't want to see the DM so that's why most of the Ballas leaders pass it through their eyes.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 1:17 pm

Why only gangs?
PD doin' DM also. Yesterday they came into bar with MP5,started shooting around,making un-need arrests and fucking around.
Gang Leaders is hard to find. Because you need Loyal,great commander,and unstopable RP'er.
Thats pretty hard to find.
Sometimes i feel this server is like. RP abit,shoot around and DM,then /q. Im used to RP all the time,and avoid any usage of gun,cuz i will die IC'ly.
Admin's should mind something out about this situation.
Back to top Go down
Sly
Sly

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:00 pm

Nyne! wrote:

I agree on certain parts of this, but I can't say all of the ballas actually have intentions of dmin. i would just say a choosen few
but Most of our take downs/assaults on officers is highly from ballas gang, then they wonder ICly why cops are often cruising around idlewood or w/e hood and watching their every action hard

@Arru: I wasn't online at that situation your referring to, but if you think you've been DM'd by PD or any faction
send screenshots to report section or faction leader

Because so far I've been concerned, ppl thinking DM is getting killed with a reason and not noticing it lol
Back to top Go down
David
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 3:50 pm

My faction is the best,looks like its getting a good leader and active but its dead meat again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most of the factions need a restart...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2