West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Factions

Go down 
+2
gundus
nightmare
6 posters
AuthorMessage
nightmare
Senior
Senior

Factions Empty
PostSubject: Factions   Factions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 9:38 am

I know the server hasn't even opened yet, however, I've spoken with several members of the community and we all agreed that the ESB and OGF thing should be removed. I suggest that people are allowed to make their own sets within OGF and ESB, without having to actually lead the whole alliance (The Ballas/The Families).

Now, the only issue will be that we might have too many factions and too few members, I think that the best system we could use to avoid this is to have to apply our factions to the admin team. The admin team would have review the faction topic and depending on the amount of existing, active factions, deny or accept the faction.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions   Factions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 9:54 am

No doubt, things are going to change with the factions. We've spoke about it with Owen, although this needs time, because launching up the server comes first. We see the problem of too many factions and not enough players, plus the idea of SP factions slightly got boring. But stick around with this for a while. Wait for Owen to reply as well, maybe he already has some plan about this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions   Factions Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2015 7:28 pm

bruh
dibs on aztecas i dont even give a shit rn kay?
Back to top Go down
Trazz
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Trazz

Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions   Factions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 3:53 pm

So, will there be only SP factions, or players are allowed to create their own gang?
Back to top Go down
Гость

Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions   Factions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 9:55 pm

Trazz wrote:
players are allowed to create their own gang?
amen to create their own gang

Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions   Factions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:02 pm

A "Create your own gang" feature will be implemented at some point in the following weeks as i've been doing some testing with such a feature, and have had limited success to some degree, however it is still a buggy mess and needs a lot of work. For the time being however, I want to get the game mode up and running with these updates i've been working on extensively which in my opinion, should improve the overall quality of the mode, In a way we haven't seen before. I will upload some teasers on the forum sometime in the next day to show you what you are in for.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions   Factions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2015 6:56 pm

U.N. Owen wrote:
A "Create your own gang" feature will be implemented at some point in the following weeks as i've been doing some testing with such a feature, and have had limited success to some degree, however it is still a buggy mess and needs a lot of work. For the time being however, I want to get the game mode up and running with these updates i've been working on extensively which in my opinion, should improve the overall quality of the mode, In a way we haven't seen before. I will upload some teasers on the forum sometime in the next day to show you what you are in for.

Factions Bbfinale10
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

Factions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Factions   Factions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2015 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Sponsored content

Factions Empty