West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Most of the factions need a restart...

Go down 
+24
Nyne
Shizo
Connection
Micklo
Scarab
Compton/Kollay
Weedie
Big_Jayh
Rocce
Wh1t3
Nas
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Domino
Macc
gundus
Rhyme
Rick
Clutch
►Randy◄
Gran
† Maniac †
OLD_SCHOOL
Craig
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

Most of the factions need a restart... Empty
PostSubject: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Currently most of the factions(exect SBF, and MC)have a HUGE amound of Dming and nonrping going on. My suggestion is to take the leader spots off of gangs(which have a lot of nonrping going on), and make the Faction application a LOT harder. IF new players join they immediately think this is a damn DM server judging by what going on in the killist. During the last few days I haven't seen a single gang doing hood rp(maybe 1 or 2 occasions). You guys just attackattackattackattack and that's it. The gun prices should be set to 10k a gun atleast, so you guys would stop the DM.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Maybe a reassesment would be more wise than to strip lots of leader spots all in one go.
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 7:54 pm

Vagos is DM'ing 24/7
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:37 pm

We're like doing two-three attacks in a day, but somebody is keeping the number higher than ten, as we're in clubhouse we're getting attacked like 15 times in a day, the main problem is that leaders from factions are inviting the people to fast, without a good inspection, good examples are Ballas. I see a guy first time in the server and after few hours he is with tag.
I would say that the most non-rper faction currently are Ballas, maybe not all of them but a big crowd of them are.
Back to top Go down
►Randy◄
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
►Randy◄

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:41 am

I try to hood rp with Grove when Mia and all the other new guys are on, so people don't DM and shii
Back to top Go down
Clutch
Known Player
Known Player
Clutch

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:43 am

I agree wholeheartedly. However, what people have to understand is that drive-by's / shootouts are probably the number one attraction of gang RP. Many new players will want to take part in these activities rather than participate in standard "Hood RP's." Add to that some faction leaders' quick acceptance of newcomers due to lack of activity in the gang and you end up with an RP landscape where constant drive-by's and shootouts are the norm.

The difference-maker, however, should be the more experienced gang members who have been in the faction for a longer period of time. It's up to them to not only resist the temptation to constantly stage brawls, drive-by's, and shoot-outs, but also to set an example for the newer members so they know to do the same. There's always going to be more shooting and killing in RP servers than is truly realistic, but the situation can be helped by those with more experience stepping up to the plate and demonstrating model roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:56 am

More than half of the attacks factions do, shouldn't be shoot outs at all. They should be stand-offs, brawls or solo hits. There's too much "everybody get AK-47 rifles and hop in the cars". These full-faction attacks should be the last resort and should be done rarely, or else you loose the fun in doing them if they happen so often. The factions should work into building some inner-common sense mindset to brawl over to shoot, and that takes time and effort. Like right now it's crazy, I can't even dare to walk to the East Los Santos houses peacefully, or else if I'm seen, I would be drive by-ed, shot, kidnapped, rammed and so on. I remember there was a row of three full days of role play where I didn't attack any faction in shoot outs (only defended myself when we were attacked), and I enjoyed my role play. I also remember a day when in the first hour in-game, we literally got attacked around eight times by all factions online. About non-role playing, that's just the level of the role play in the server, I guess. It needs to be worked on by acquiring good and capable role players in high positions within the factions.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:32 am

You guys are correct, indeed there are many more shootouts then there really should be. I mean these days there are constant shootouts and drive by's. I know that I participate in many of these myself. Honestly, the only gang I haven't seen shooting twenty-four seven is MC. They are doing very good at hood RP. Yet, many members feel hood roleplay is boring and prefer to do drive by's, and shootouts. I am honestly getting bored of the constant drive by's and shootouts. I will stop these constant attacks with TDB, I don't know about the other factions. One of the problems though is the weapon prices. They are way to low, this makes it very easy for someone to grab a weapon right away. Weapon prices should be increased so everyone doesen't have a weapon twenty-four seven. People will stop buying weapons more often because they will know they will loose a lot of money. Also, I have noticed that the prices are mixed up, in the twenty-four seven I see some items are more expensive then they should be, but they are okay. I mean I honestly can't go out of my hood sometimes without later on being attacked by a gang.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:57 am

Usually whenever I do some hood RPs with my members, we'l either get interrupted by an attack, or some random noob choosing a skin from GSF & then they either RP a tiny bit or they just F**k around which fucks EVERYTHING up. But people should do more brawls, like I did when there were 3 members from 2 gangs each, I made an event and they enjoyed it, and at the end we made 2 shootout events. Everyone enjoyed it and everyone had fun.
Back to top Go down
† Maniac †
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
† Maniac †

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 7:23 am

☢305☢ wrote:
Usually whenever I do some hood RPs with my members, we'l either get interrupted by an attack, or some random noob choosing a skin from GSF & then they either RP a tiny bit or they just F**k around which fucks EVERYTHING up. But people should do more brawls, like I did when there were 3 members from 2 gangs each, I made an event and they enjoyed it, and at the end we made 2 shootout events. Everyone enjoyed it and everyone had fun.

good old times when you could do a rp event with out gettin drive-by'd or gettin a eagle up in your ass monkey
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:27 am

Now you all say PD is DM-ing but gangs attack 24/7,we are ICly supposed to stop it,if you guys stop DM-ing,PD will stop "DM-ing",we're not DM-ing at all we're trying to stop crimes ICly not F**k around with m4's doing S.W.A.T. 24/7,I hate S.W.A.T.,but we have to do SWAT when outsiders take AK's and go DB with the OG's NONRP much?I hate when some outsiders go and "rob" me or break into PD,I mean what the hell,shouldn't y'all have some more fear?Oh,and when we do S.W.A.T. how come you always AK's and all but when you do Hood RP you have nothing but Deagle,TheGiant is the biggest DM-er on the server.
Back to top Go down
Macc
Hitman
Hitman
Macc

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:39 pm

[PD]Gundus wrote:
Now you all say PD is DM-ing but gangs attack 24/7,we are ICly supposed to stop it,if you guys stop DM-ing,PD will stop "DM-ing",we're not DM-ing at all we're trying to stop crimes ICly not F**k around with m4's doing S.W.A.T. 24/7,I hate S.W.A.T.,but we have to do SWAT when outsiders take AK's and go DB with the OG's NONRP much?I hate when some outsiders go and "rob" me or break into PD,I mean what the hell,shouldn't y'all have some more fear?Oh,and when we do S.W.A.T. how come you always AK's and all but when you do Hood RP you have nothing but Deagle,TheGiant is the biggest DM-er on the server.

And stop crime is shooting the F**k outta' them.
Back to top Go down
Domino
Known Player
Known Player
Domino

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 2:41 pm

We need to have a roleplay test when entering the server, and after the test you can choose skin.
That way there will be people who will know basic RP and factions will only have people who can RP and not some DMer who decides he likes the server and wants to join vagos and go kill everyone.
Back to top Go down
M1ST3R M4NG4N0
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
M1ST3R M4NG4N0

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Domino wrote:
We need to have a roleplay test when entering the server, and after the test you can choose skin.
That way there will be people who will know basic RP and factions will only have people who can RP and not some DMer who decides he likes the server and wants to join vagos and go kill everyone.
I agree with that.
Most people just pick skins without knowing which faction they get into or anything like that.
Back to top Go down
Gran
V.I.P
V.I.P

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:02 pm

I suggest giving a temporary bans for those who does some unrealistic things, like breaking inside police-department, or especially for those who provokes the PD.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:07 pm

[SBF]Macc wrote:
[PD]Gundus wrote:

Shooting the F**k outta' them is the only way to stop the 24/7 AK's,I'm not talking about SBF u guys are great,[V] DM's the most that's why we raid them.
Back to top Go down
Nas
Nas

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:26 pm

I agree that my faction go too much ´´hunting ducks´´ instead of chilling in the faction territory. I have to decline my leaders orders aswell IG as OOC, because I don´t want to be a part of the constant killing green guys.
Back to top Go down
Craig
Known Player
Known Player
Craig

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:35 pm

[PD]Gundus wrote:
[SBF]Macc wrote:
[PD]Gundus wrote:

Shooting the F**k outta' them is the only way to stop the 24/7 AK's,I'm not talking about SBF u guys are great,[V] DM's the most that's why we raid them.

Actually Gundus, yesterday I wanted to peacefully RP with vagos,wen sudedny Jessica and some other guy showed up and started dming, I told them to stop OOCly, they didnt. We killed them,then they came back, and RKed and killed me. How the F**k is that "trying to stop the Dming"?
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:43 pm

[PD]Gundus wrote:

[PD]Gundus wrote:

No, "shooting the f**k out of them" is NOT the answer to stop crimes. You go over the place and arrest them, not just go and raid at them and see some guy of them and start shooting them.

Last edited by ® White ® on Mon Dec 05, 2011 3:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 3:43 pm

I try to make TDF a decent gang not a DM and we don't DM thought, and like someone said (yh i forgot who) We just get an AK-47 and hop in a car, we don't, since I'm leading i haven't saw a member with an AK
And about some ballas, they attacking us 24/7, and if they get screwed they /q
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 4:54 pm

Domino wrote:
Most servers that is on it never works out.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 5:17 pm

I THink we should do it diffrent and make This server just like LSRP hard to join ppl need to make server applys n stuff this will cause no hackers and no noobs and we should be harder with punishments....

im in Ballas and i dont DM or something some guys from RHB did but not me.
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Jaycon wrote:
I THink we should do it diffrent and make This server just like LSRP hard to join ppl need to make server applys n stuff this will cause no hackers and no noobs and we should be harder with punishments....

N--no.
Wiping -all- the faction leaders is gonna make everyone pissed, which causes them to leave.
It's best to just have a little guide in the beginning when connecting to the server. Or..

Or - we can raise the gun prices, There are some new peeps sniffing around for guns I bet
and their pretty low priced. But whatever.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:42 pm

Yes Gun Prices at the moment are at pretty low prices, And soon like maybe this week or next one when I will have free time, I will raise the prices, because people are always strapped and always deathmatch, hope the price raising will lower the shooting level.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Scarab
WCL Player
WCL Player
Scarab

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 10:47 pm

Jaycon wrote:

no we did that already, didn't work out at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most of the factions need a restart...   Most of the factions need a restart... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Most of the factions need a restart...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next