West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

New factions - Bad or Good?

Go down 
+8
Tuckassadsd
Connection
THC
Wh1t3
D-Bo
Rick
Compton/Kollay
Nyne
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

New factions - Bad or Good? Empty
PostSubject: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:54 pm

Hey, I wanted to make this thread so we, as a community, could attempt to discuss the new factions -without drama-. I don't want to go too far since it isn't my place but I personally think that the new factions are a bad idea for the community being as some are made-up but others such as "The Yardies" aren't. I don't want to disrespect the admin team or any of the players who role play as these individual groups; but, I don't see the point in them. At first we were having this whole debate on wether or not we should allow factions to become official if they weren't in the single player, now we're having these new factions who may as well be called "Temple Bloods" and "Glen Park Top 6/Zoe Pound". I just want to get some discussion going on this since I think that the whole "OGF" thing is stupid and disrespectful to Dan, since as we all know has struggled with keeping active and building his "army" for months on end, and Miami, who has the entire three sets shoved into his lap.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:49 pm

omg stop making these silly topics, Dan needs to grow up a little bit and not cry about some topics and tag, I lost leadership over [SBF] when i was in SLS too cause SGL been uniting the sets but I didnt really care I kept moving on.. Whats your problem to move on aswel and try something new? stop living in past and look into the future of WCL.

p.s. I made a poll about this idea on forums before I added it, and a bigger ammount of our players agreed that this should be added, I wont change everything because 2-3 players dont like it(Belive me Dan will get used to this system soon, and one day ill bring the sets back and he will cry that I removed Yardies)
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:35 pm

The two new factions are from single player and the GTA cannon era, not made up. Get your facts straight. If it's made up for you, then in the same logic it's made up that some special characters are still alive.

For me, I like the change. Now the server is more culturally diverse and players can choose to build on newer settings instead of just purple or green. We won't have three or four "sets" ganging up unfairly on other factions. Factions can be bigger and more fearful now (like how there were ten Ballas or Grove some days ago, role playing together in their area). Joining can be made much harder, before when somebody wanted to join Ballas for example, he had four ways to get in and he usually picked the easiest and the fastest set, now there's only one door in. Leaderships will be more organized and long lasting, we won't have new leaders popping out of nowhere for a week, and our server can fit better four factions instead of seven.
Back to top Go down
D-Bo
Known Player
Known Player
D-Bo

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:27 pm

Man its not silly topic that's how it is he has a point....
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:43 pm

Yes, it is a silly topic because if these new factions and the united sets was a bad idea why would half the server population vote for united and not seperated? This will create more roleplay for one faction, they will be together and not spreaded out across whole LS and everybody's alone then. There will be a fair ammount of members and others will not begin to complain about how there are more members here and that they should lock joining, etc. And as stated above we're trying to be unique unless like the other servers and make new factions for others to try out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:22 pm

I thought about this:
How about seperating OGF (GSF,SBF,TDF) to set's and Keep [TB]?
I mean in SP Families are beefing and Ballas are united and this server based on SP so....
It's only an opinion thought i had to share this.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 6:29 pm

I say we have United FOR EVER , this is much better then separated.
And no I do not only say this because I apply for TRJ. I really like united instead of separated.
Back to top Go down
Tuckassadsd
Known Player
Known Player

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:33 pm

Good
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Caine wrote:
I thought about this:
How about seperating OGF (GSF,SBF,TDF) to set's and Keep [TB]?
I mean in SP Families are beefing and Ballas are united and this server based on SP so....
It's only an opinion thought i had to share this.

We don't follow/play by SP.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Okay,it was just an opinion.
I like it as United Sets anyway.
Back to top Go down
Legend
Legend

Location : 305 Miami ☢☢☢ The ORIGINAL 305/Mia/M since the OLD School days

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:14 am

This is going to end like the other topics.... eventually everyone is going to Flame/Bitch/Cry/Whine/Rage/etc..

Let's moveon guys... if you miss your factions so much why not just chill where you used to chill & RP around there instead of creatg 50 topics of aboutthe same thing.... we had a Vote and thoe who had the higest vote won.. let's move on...
Back to top Go down
Toxic-
Toxic-

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:33 pm

Yeah lets move on and chill.
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:17 pm

Also,if y'all noticed,the Server went more active after these changes so it shows that it was useful and good thing for the server.
But still, ogf does suck.
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 11:32 pm

It's bad for me,because maybe we don't like some official members from the other balla sets,and for use they don't deserve to be official,so if we kick 'em big problem,NVM,for me it's just bad..
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 12:00 pm

WheaZ wrote:
It's bad for me,because maybe we don't like some official members from the other balla sets,and for use they don't deserve to be official,so if we kick 'em big problem,NVM,for me it's just bad..
If you don't like some ppl just don't RP with em,simple as it is. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Weedie
Veteran
Veteran
Weedie

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:13 pm

[TB]Caine wrote:
WheaZ wrote:

No, you don't -avoid- rping with someone, you let leaders know and they'll deal with it
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 6:15 pm

wrote:
[TB]Caine wrote:
WheaZ wrote:

No, you don't -avoid- rping with someone, you let leaders know and they'll deal with it
I meant by "some ppl" the fellow gang members.
Back to top Go down
Barry
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Barry

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 12:29 pm

wrote:
[TB]Caine wrote:
WheaZ wrote:

I agree with you..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New factions - Bad or Good?   New factions - Bad or Good? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New factions - Bad or Good?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Basket-
Jump to: