West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Hepburn Heights DTO

Go down 
+10
Radman
DopeDod.
Yepperson
Izzy88
Slick
Compton/Kollay
hu$$ler
Lowride
Buhinc
Dopeman
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

Hepburn Heights DTO Empty
PostSubject: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:47 pm

Drug Trafficking Bust
By Cleon Jenkins
Republished, May 20, 2014

The drug trafficking bust was made nearby Idlewood Gas Station, the trio was connected with an afro-american cartel that was supplying them drugs. The vehicle to be more specific Sentinel was pulled over due to being suspicous.  Police searched the vehicle and found 100 grams of cocaine in the trunk all wrapped up in brick. Los Santos has resulted the seizure of cocaine, stolen jewerly and some handguns. The forces of Los Santos and some federal authorties have clearly stated that DO is still out at the district of Idlewood.

The Drugs Eforcement division investigated the DO for a couple of days now  - they have used lots of ways to break into their code so before the bust some administration release said that other forces of Los Santos were also following the drug ring.

When they confiscated all the stolen items from the vehicle and investigated them at the lab. They published that agents that arrested the trio stole 100 grams of cocaine, 200 grams of weed that was later found in dashboard, which all costs about 60,000$ in cash as well they have found some handguns that also counts in the price above.

The trio was monitored as gangsters that were also known as Crips but -- Luigh Rhodes, 16, Omar Brooks 30, Marlo Brooks 32.

Hepburn Heights DTO Bgfsr3T2
Some moneys that were found in vehicle
among with cocaine that was later unwrapped.
You can also see an black handgun that they have already used.

Hepburn Heights DTO Der23say
Here we got moneys and about a pound of weed,
the rest of handguns that belong
to the other two that were arrested.

These pictures and information(s) were published by DEA.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Massacre On LEO While Being In Drug Trade
By Luis Crenshaw
Published, 23 May, 2014

Earlier this night the drug organization that hangs around Idlewood district received an call from 'unknown' male. The two witness say that they have seen them passing around the Seville, as they did they stopped nearby an 24/7 at Seville courts and awaited for the obviously costumers. One DEA agent was passing by the 24/7 as he went into it to buy some goods, right when the costumers for DO arrived. The witness that was watching the scene from an interior have seen that the drug trafficking happened after some discuss they had and right when the DEA agent in civil clothes exited the 24/7. So about 22:30 AM he caught the dealers monitored as Crips, Luigh Rhodes and Marlo Brooks in dealing. He then had to something, he shouted towards the group in order to scare them. The drug trafficking continued as they didn't hear him. Luigh and Marlo successfully exchanged the drugs for couple of wads fulfilled with cash, the DEA agent fired couple of warning shots right when Luigh and Marlo was about to enter the theirs car. The duo both wielded their guns out and fired couple of shots at the DEA agent. The shootout was lasting for couple of minutes before one of them got shot and that was sadly the DEA agent. They have massacred him.

Los Santos PD have later arrested the two of the killers and seized some drug moneys as well the drugs itself. They have lead the evidence to the Drug Enforcement and confirmed that it was obviously drug money. The two killers were later found and Heights projects where they got arrested.

DEA have started an serious lookout on drug organization, they have investigated the scene fully before they find out that there was an women that helped the two of killers. DEA closed Heights projects due to crime that the DO was making. Although when the two of men that killed the DEA agent got released from prison they have got their permission on publishing this massacre. The drug organization brought Idlewood to an high crime rate zone. Which ruined theirs drug activity. DEA have also published their mugshots in order to let the people know to not approach these three cold killers.

Hepburn Heights DTO Anoda

Last edited by Dopeman on Sat May 31, 2014 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:48 pm

Hepburn Heights Drug Circle is an formal drug circling gang that have started hanging at Idlewood district. It all began when two brothers Marlo and Omar known as Brooks crew started the theirs DTO at Ganton. The Brooks crew was developed well as it had over approximately fifteen members, they raised the gang activity around Ganton Village Projects and drug rise. The DEA investigations says that Brooks crew was officially formed in Santa Maria Beach in year of 2006, the activity to be specific gang activity was low around that are so they was forced to move to another area and they chose Ganton. Brooks brothers in 2010 were imprisoned for attempted murder on LEO and they was released two years after. Brooks crew lasted for a year later before it died out, they've raised the gang activity and drug rise that DEA have never seen. Ganton was on shut down for a couple of weeks it was overlooked by FBI and DEA together as it was their case. So yeah, most of the members were deceased and/or left forever. After the shutdown the Brooks brothers and couple of more members that were left in the gang moved to Idlestack when an Crips related youngin showed up he was monitored as an formal Crip banger with age of fourteen that was Luigh. He was young but fearless, mostly because he himself had an rough past that he had to get over with, both of his parents was killed in an drive-by and he was raised by his grandparents. Luigh himself knew he had to show up right when some Garden Varrios arrived to Ganton, they've threaten them among wielding some guns in order to show how tough they were. Luigh was waiting for them to get closer to theirs vehicle when he pulled out an gun and shot the vehicle, all of the Garden Varrios were killed in explosion. Brooks crew was amazed by the act of an fourteen year old kid, they've decided to put Luigh on corner and that's what they did. Luigh sooner was earning lots of money for the crew although they was about three -deep-. Brooks brothers decided to call of the crew they felt to old for drug circle business, Luigh collected some members that were in the crew before and moved over to Idlewood's Gas Station and started his own drug circle and gang it was called Hepburn Heights. Luigh himself came from an Crips neighborhood and he didn't give up the tradition he followed the blue color so his members did. He with couple of members only did the rise of the drug sales and crime that was made in past, in Ganton, he himself and other members of the gang were imprisoned many times for numerous law breaks they did. For example(s) grand theft auto, attempted murder, murder on LEO, armed robbery, vandalism, drug trafficking, possession of numerous illegal items and many more. The gang and drug circle at same time is still running and is showing the activity around Idlewood Gas Station.
Hepburn Heights DTO Chatrg

Last edited by Dopeman on Sat May 31, 2014 7:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 4:55 pm

+1

-Great roleplayer
-Capable leader
-Creative character development (I mean a char you had in past was really cool)
-Factions need leaders.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 6:19 pm

Count me as member! [DP]Sprite.
Good luck man.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
hu$$ler
hu$$ler

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:05 pm

I'll join you too.Support.

-Streetz
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 7:18 pm

Nice application, i'll be waiting for some screenshots and I'd like to see how active can you be at the moment. Activity is the number one priority at the moment for faction leaders.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:02 pm

Uhm yes, I might even join. If it's grimey street roleplay and I got time.
+1
Back to top Go down
Izzy88
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Izzy88

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 10:15 pm

haha count me as a member love this faction [DP]Sosa
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:10 pm

Thanks for the positive feedbacks.
Also, Slick I'll be glad to have you in this.

Hepburn Heights DTO Copkilla
Back to top Go down
Yepperson
Server Developer
Server Developer
Yepperson

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:16 pm

Looks good, neat and thanks for the shout out.
I'll be waiting for the screenies but it looks good so far!
Back to top Go down
DopeDod.
Gangsta
Gangsta
DopeDod.

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 11:21 pm

Not bad really its nice.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Radman
Gangsta
Gangsta
Radman

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 11:12 am

Support.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 12:47 pm

Oh btw me and Radman will stay as members if you don't mind ^^ but semi-active status...
And back in days there was rule that I can't vote for someone if I'm joining, I gave my vote because there aren't enough leaders, admins to vote so you couldn't reach 10 votes, so yeah supporting you with this and good luck.
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 6:59 pm

No problem, Buhinc.

Hepburn Heights DTO Grimey
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:01 pm

Buhinc wrote:
+1

-Great roleplayer
-Capable leader
-Creative character development (I mean a char you had in past was really cool)
-Factions need leaders.

take it far, tebra

Last edited by White on Tue May 27, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:35 pm

Not going to vote at all on this one
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:41 pm

DaParasite wrote:

May I know why?
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 7:49 pm

Dopeman wrote:
DaParasite wrote:

May I know why?
If I wanted to give you the reason I would've mentioned it
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:46 pm

Sorry for the lack of text in the screenshots, today was mainly introductory roleplay.
Hepburn Heights DTO Jbqh3vYHE9HKG2
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 10:50 pm

Great roleplay provided with Slick!

Hepburn Heights DTO Newniggaondablock
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 12:22 am

Hepburn Heights DTO Failed_coalition
Back to top Go down
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSat May 31, 2014 7:12 pm

Updated the first post... I suggest any newcomers to read it or PM me some questions regarding the DTO.

Hepburn Heights DTO Shuutin
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 5:08 am

Brandon Reynolds, a 18 year old African American currently living with his Mother(45 years old), and his younger brother Nathan(16 years old) in a housing projects residing in the community of Ganton is connecting himself to teenagers his own age and adapting to his new lifestyle. With his father no longer in the family, his mother has gone down a spiral of depression and has decided to quit working as she now relies on food stamps each month to feed her two sons. Between going to school and his home life, Brandon has been on a search for a part time job to help his family in their most desperate hour. Though, things go unlikely for him as he gets caught up with bad friends to make bad choices for him. Since the golden age of the 90's kids have always looked up to the guys who were flashy and wealthy, who were "ballin' ". Brandon wanted that same opportunity after a couple of his friends from his High School tell him that they make a hundred a package off selling drugs on a street corner. Why shouldn't Brandon join them too If his friends are involved and making cash to feed themselves. As a loss of hope, Brandon knows he would never make it to be a rapper, a pro-ball player, or end up in college so what else choice would he have in a low income neighborhood. It's true that most men don't make it to 20, or end up in prison, but what will determine Brandon's path down his road in the drug game?
Hepburn Heights DTO Brandon_Reynolds
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2014 8:54 am

+1, good luck

nice application and you're pretty active. Just don't give up too quick on this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Dopeman
Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Dopeman

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2014 12:26 pm

I shall get IG tonight after school about 19:30 so anyone that is roleplaying with Hepburn if you can jump IG tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hepburn Heights DTO   Hepburn Heights DTO Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hepburn Heights DTO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next