West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[Rolling Heights Ballers]

Go down 
+3
Big_Jayh
ThaBomb
THC
7 posters
AuthorMessage
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

[Rolling Heights Ballers] Empty
PostSubject: [Rolling Heights Ballers]   [Rolling Heights Ballers] Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:54 am

IC Questions

Character Name: Caine Lawson.
Character Age: 20.
How does your character look: Tall,average weighted,black,has Dread Locks hairstyle.Most times wearing Purple Cap,Sun glasses,Purple t-shirt,black baggy pants and Purple chucks.
Tell something you know about this gang:One of the sets of the Los Santos Ballers which controlling Jefferson as their own territory.They rep the color Purple.Allied with other Ballers sets.They are heavily involved with Drugs and Arms Dealing,Chop Shopping and other activities.

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:[RHB]Caine.
What is your real life age:16.
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):GMT+3.
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:[KTB]/[TB] (been in about 2 months),[TDF] (about 1 month).
What faction do you want to lead:Rolling Heights Ballers.
Why do you want to lead this faction:Because it's my number 1 in my favorite factions list and i love it and i promise to be loyal.
List the members you have so far:None yet.
Can you be a good and active leader:Yes,i can.
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:Did read the rules and do agree with them.

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:Doing un-realistic things AKA stuff people cannot do in Real Life,Not giving a proper chance to the person/people RP'ing with.
Explain the term MG:Mixing Out Of Character informations with In Character informations.
Give an example of a good /me command:/me grabs the knob of the door,opening the door,climbes in,and shuts the door afterwards,reaches into his pocket,taking out a key,inserts the key into the ignition,spins it,turning the engine on,switches the gear from [Neutral] to [Drive],presses the gas pedal and drives off.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):To describe the environment.Examples:/do There are packs of marijuana standing in the corner. /do Caine has a little scar on his jaw.
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:8.

Last edited by [RHB]Caine on Thu May 03, 2012 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Heights Ballers]   [Rolling Heights Ballers] Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:57 am

Sorry for postin' here but didn't Clutch already give you leadership?
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Heights Ballers]   [Rolling Heights Ballers] Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:58 am

Think i still have to Apply for it.
Back to top Go down
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Heights Ballers]   [Rolling Heights Ballers] Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:02 am

Now u dont if he gave u
Back to top Go down
Jiggy
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jiggy

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Heights Ballers]   [Rolling Heights Ballers] Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:03 am

Sorry for posting here, but if you would read Rollin' Height Ballas news better... Clutch said: ''If Caine accepts it, I'll give him the title of Kingpin'''. He said something like that.
Back to top Go down
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Heights Ballers]   [Rolling Heights Ballers] Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:06 am

I know i did read it.
Thought i still have to apply for it..anyway..
Let's wait for an administrator to respond.
Back to top Go down
Danko.

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Heights Ballers]   [Rolling Heights Ballers] Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:38 am

Read The Rules Better.... I did it too.... The Accepting Rules xD
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Heights Ballers]   [Rolling Heights Ballers] Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:48 am

If Clutch made you kingpin, you don't need to apply for it, the applications are just when a faction leader goes inactive and when the kingpin leaves and doesn't put anyone in charge of it.So in your case, Clutch left you in charge therefore you don't need to apply.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
THC
Rambo
Rambo
THC

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Heights Ballers]   [Rolling Heights Ballers] Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:50 am

My bad,think i missed that rule.
Anyways,this can be locked.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Heights Ballers]   [Rolling Heights Ballers] Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 4:03 pm

Locked and moved to the Archive section.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Rolling Heights Ballers]   [Rolling Heights Ballers] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Rolling Heights Ballers]
Page 1 of 1