West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas

Go down 
+18
Goldie_Loc
Leaning
jayke
Rhyme
Vice
karlis
Slick
CrimeG
Compton/Kollay
[AFK]Lil Dan
stalkur
Jelly
A.O
Mr Whoope.
Rocce
Lowride
Loc
iversoNNN+
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

[RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Empty
PostSubject: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:37 pm

IC Questions

Character Name:Drake Iverson
Character Age:22
How does your character look:Black shoes,blue jeans, purple sweater, purple rag tied around the face, mushroom haircut
Tell something you know about this gang:"Rollin' Heights Ballas is Afro-American ballas set. They are driving Majestic Tahoma, they are also having a good relationship with Glen Park and Front Yard Ballas.They are hanging mostly around the Jefferson Motel, and Jefferson Church. And their main enemie is The Families.
Your background story:Drake Iverson is born in San Fierro. When he was 7 his mother went to Los Santos to make some money.Drake Iverson has spend time playing on his PC.Drake was in school only until the second grade.When Drake was 9 he went to Los Santos and lived with his mother brother and stepfather.Stepfather didn't like Drake so he didn't let Drake to play PC and Drake had to buy himself a PC.When Drake was 10 stepfather wanted to divorce with Drakes mother. Drakes mother cried every day until she realized what asshole he was and that's why they moved out from the stepfather's house.When drake was 15 he saw a gang Rollin' Heights Ballas it seemed cool to Drake that's why he wanted to join them but Drake didn't knew what kind of dangerous he was awaiting but Drake was very brave.After putting great work for the gang Drake has finally "jumped in" meaning he earned his purple rag.When Drake was 20 he got shot by Grove Street Familie and Seville Boulevard Familie After being in a hospital for 2 years Drake was finally released from the hospital.He went to his friends house but he saw the house was on fire.Drake swear from that moment that .. when he find out who did that, he is going to do the same to them what they did to Drake's friends."

OOC Questions

What is your in-game name:[RHB]Iverson
What is your real life age:12
In what time zone you live(GMT+3, GMT-1, ect..):GMT +2
List the previous factions that you been in on this server:[PD],[VLA]
What faction do you want to lead:Rollin' Heights Ballas.
Why do you want to lead this faction:Becouse it's my third faction and I don't want to make it die.
List the members you have so far:kev304playboy,[RHB]TwinLoc,EjQo_,C_Murder,[RHB]Mo$tWanted
Can you be a good and active leader:Yes
Did you read the gang leadership rules and do you agree with them:*I am in full agreement with West Coast Life Roleplay faction rules*

Roleplay Related Questions

Explain the term PG:PG - Powergaming doing things that you can't do in real life example:/me Lifts the donut shop with his left hand and starts eating it.
Explain the term MG:MG - Metagaming mixing IC over OOC example:If you are in trouble and you going probably to die you call your friends by PM to come to help you. Also if you meet a person and you look at the top of his head calling him by that name hes using.
Give an example of a good /me command:/me Extends his left arm towards the invidual accepting the handshake nodding twice in a respect manner.
In what cases /do command should be used(give 1-2 examples):/do Any gang affliations on you? [tatto,signs..etc] /do What could I possibly find while frisking you?
Give yourself a grade of your RP Skill from 1 till 10:7-8

EDIT1: [RHB]TwinLoc ADDED TO RANK LIST!
EDIT2: EjQo_ ADDED TO RANK LIST!
EDIT3: DIPLOMACY,RULES[COMING SOON]
EDIT4: C_Murder ADDED TO RANK LIST!
EDIT5: RULES ADDED!
EDIT6: [RHB]Mo$tWanted ADDED TO RANK LIST!
EDIT7: Stussy ADDED TO RANK LIST!
EDIT8: Smack[PSR] ADDED TO RANK LIST

Kingpin: [RHB]Iverson

Shot-Caller: [RHB]TwinLoc

Original Gangster:
[RHB]Mo$tWanted

Familie Killah':

Gangster:

Baby Gangster:

Balla':
Smack[PSR]
Stussy
EjQo_
C_Murder

The third wheel:
kev304playboy

DIPLOMACY

ALLIES

Front Yard Ballas - [FYB]

Kilo Tray Ballas - [KTB]

NETURAL

Temple Drives Ballas - [TDB]

Varrios Los Aztecas - [VLA]

Slayermen Motorcycle Club - [MC]

Hepburn Heights Crew - [DP]

American Mafia - [AM]

ENEMIES

Grove Street Families - [GSF]

Seville Boulevard Families - [SBF]

Temple Drive Families - [TDF]

Los Santos Police Department - [PD]

Los Santos Vagos - [V]

RULES

OOC Rules

1.Always follow the forum & Server rules - We don't need rulebreakers.
2.Try being online at least 30 minutes.
3.NO RACISM! Racism = You will be immediately kicked
4.No trolling, trolling always ends up in a deathmatch or rulebreak & dm etc.. so it's not good.
5.If you ask for rag, that means you need to role play more.If you are a good roleplayer you will get your rag soon.

IC Rules

1.Always respect high ranks.
2.Always stay in the hood.
3.If you see some punkass' bitch, tell him to leave if he wont ... you can beat the shit out of him.
4.Never go alone to attack, we don't want to find your dead body around.
5.The third wheel[outsiders] should every day put some work for the hood if you want that rag.

Last edited by iversoNNN+ on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:11 pm; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:45 pm

Your background story is a bit funny,so i am giving you a +1
Your roleplay quality is good,so good luck with this.
Back to top Go down
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:47 pm

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:04 pm

[Sorry for ddPost]Added TwinLoc to the rank list... Diplomacy and Rules will be added soon.
Back to top Go down
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 1:52 pm

My Roleplay:
Takin' a walk.
[RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Xfolsx

Buying somethin'
[RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas S4tfe8/

Leavin da' store.
[RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas 2604mzr

Meeting a new homie'
[RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Fbz0rd

EjQo_ added to ranklist
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:12 pm

Ill give you a Support Good luck Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:25 pm

Parker wrote:
Ill give you a Support Good luck Very Happy
Thanks man..WCL Hand
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:44 pm

I've roleplayed with you a lot.
+1
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:51 pm

/support Smile
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Sniffie #PRČIDIKT wrote:
/support Smile
Back to top Go down
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:36 pm

Stupid rain!
[RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas 2hp69hx

Doin' some bizzness'...
[RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas 292topl
Back to top Go down
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Diplomacy added... Rules coming soon.[Will edit this post when is so far.]
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:38 pm

I've seen you're Role play and your apply seems very good, I think you have a shot +1.
Back to top Go down
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 6:40 pm

973 wrote:
I've seen you're Role play and your apply seems very good, I think you have a shot +1.
Thanks man..WCL Hand
Back to top Go down
Jelly
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:41 pm

Big -1
Put some more effort into the apply/story bro! And some parts in the story are very confusing. A lot of grammatic mistakes.
Also i havent seen your RP IG.

"After being in a hospital for 2 years Drake was finally released from the hospital"
Hospital for 2 years?

"Stepfather didn't like Drake so he didn't let Drake to play PC and Drake had to buy himself a PC"
He is still playing PC.How does that change the realtionship between them?

Where is Vagos in the diplomacy lol?
Back to top Go down
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:53 pm

Thank you for your vote,but why are you so rushing with it? Yeah hospital for 2 years when it's a big accident why not?.Anyways you could PM me on forums/IG that I forgot Vagos to put in the diplomacy hope you will change your vote.

Last edited by iversoNNN+ on Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 7:55 pm

1)Apply should be the last criteria to judge an applicant with.
2)He could have been in a coma for the past two years, there are a lot of medical cases in human history, including a Romanian artist that was in a coma for that amount of time.
3)If you didn't check his RP IG, then why do you -1?
4)He probably meant that his stepfather wouldn't buy him a PC, so he spent money and bought one by himself.
5)His grammar is pretty good, if you expect every gang leader to be from the USA / England, then more than half(if not all) will drop the spot.Besides, you have some grammar mistakes yourself, like everybody else.

OT:You have my vote as I've seen that you're a capable Roleplayer, and you seem to be active enough.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:06 pm

Thank you for your positive vote Meebo.WCL Hand
Back to top Go down
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:19 pm

C_Murder added to rank list!
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:08 pm

Meebo wrote:
I disagree. If person doesnt put much efforts in an application, he wouldnt bother to put much efforts in his gang aswel.
Meebo wrote:
2)He could have been in a coma for the past two years, there are a lot of medical cases in human history, including a Romanian artist that was in a coma for that amount of time.
He should mentioned it was comma.
Meebo wrote:
4)He probably meant that his stepfather wouldn't buy him a PC, so he spent money and bought one by himself.
There is no easy-reached PC's in 90's ghetto
Meebo wrote:
5)His grammar is pretty good, if you expect every gang leader to be from the USA / England, then more than half(if not all) will drop the spot.Besides, you have some grammar mistakes yourself, like everybody else.

You dont have to be from USA/England to speak english fluently. Neither is USA and England only english speaking countries.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:11 pm

Watashi Wa Lil Dan wrote:
Meebo wrote:

Compton wrote:
Server year is changed to 2013(our days)

It brings a lot more interest I guess, so those who wish to be more updated can RP all the things from our times, and those who wish to be old school can still RP old school, by having old items and dressing the old school way.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:52 pm

What the flying fuck did i missed?!
Back to top Go down
CrimeG
Hitman
Hitman
CrimeG

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 4:30 am

We had RP before, and it was dope. +1 from me, Good luck.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 9:26 am

Watashi Wa Lil Dan wrote:
Meebo wrote:
I disagree. If person doesnt put much efforts in an application, he wouldnt bother to put much efforts in his gang aswel.
Meebo wrote:
He should mentioned it was comma.
Meebo wrote:
Meebo wrote:

You dont have to be from USA/England to speak english fluently. Neither is USA and England only english speaking countries.

1)How much effort do you need to put in, in order to create a rank list, diplomacy, rules and discussion topic?Activity, loyalty and RP is what matters to me, not an application that is merely an introduction to someone trying to get the leader spot.Would you prefer an immaculate / perfectly done application from a guy that's a ganghopper and in-active over an average application from a guy that's loyal, good RPer and active?
2)It's obvious that it was a coma / other serious medical issue, hence the reason for him staying in hospital for 2 years.Just use that logic.
4)Compton's post.
5)Yet again, I said his grammar is pretty good, and, that people expect gang leaders to speak English perfectly.True, you DO need good grammar / English skills in order to be a leader, but people should first look at themselves before claiming someone's grammar has major flaws.If you have any more points to discuss, PM me on forums / IG and we'll sort it out, no need to spam stuff here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
iversoNNN+
WCL Player
WCL Player
iversoNNN+

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:36 am

CrimeG wrote:
We had RP before, and it was dope. +1 from me, Good luck.
Thank you [TDF]Drake...WCL Hand
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas   [RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RHB] - Rollin' Heights Ballas
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next