West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

SAMP 0.3z RC3

Go down 
+25
jayke
Tax
LukeEV
Trazz
Pacukas
A.O
Yepperson
Micklo
Slick
stalkur
OLD_SCHOOL
Scandinavia
Mr Whoope.
Tuck
Wh1t3
Lowride
U.N. Owen
ThaBomb
RollingStone
nightmare
gundus
Jiggy
Buhinc
Compton/Kollay
.::Lil_Jamal::.
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
UPT-4'Block-Miltown
WCL Player
WCL Player
UPT-4'Block-Miltown

SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 7:30 am

Downloaded it today hope it works out fine
Back to top Go down
http://www.redtube.com
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 10:28 am

Rhyme wrote:
My honest opinion on the high damage or paralyzing shots to say the leg is that well... wouldn't that be kinda' cheap? I mean how would you feel if you were running from the LSPD and one lucky leg shot gets you down... Good for PD, bad for you. People would complain a ton.. I mean, this could be done, but if only you could do it with certain weapons. I think Deagle should be one of the only weapons to be able to do this, since it shoots an insanely powerful bullet, even more so than the AK-47. Honestly it shouldn't happen anyway, all the other suggestions were great though. It's really all about the reaction, may seem like good ideas now,  but it'll suck later on, like the united sets idea long before.

MY ONLY problem with lag comp. is that like in COD, say on your screen you roll behind cover, on the opposing player's screen you are still out of cover, therefor you get shot down. It'll be kinda' fucked up. Plus, shootouts would be too easy if you take account that you can shoot under the car at player's feet, shoot at their head sticking out from somewhere, there are SO many ways to get around it. Let's face it, not everyone is a fucking marksman IRL. It's an update tho'.. so can't really do shit anyway.

Effects can be added if player is already at 50% hp or less so if he will be shot then effect will apply ...
Back to top Go down
Anthony
WCL Player
WCL Player
Anthony

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 11:58 pm

I'd like to see if a player gets hit(either once or twice) he would automatically fall down.
Although, it depends on the place where the player was being hit, like from the back or something.
And the damage of a baseball bat should be increased along with all the other weapons
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:45 pm

Are we gonna update WCL to 0.3z?

I mean, come on, a lot of servers such as LS:RP,etc. are using that version of SAMP already. And to be honest, I tried it out and there are only a few bugs that aren't really... You know, nothing serious.

I mean, updating WCL to 0.3z would benefit the server in many ways;

Hackers - lately, a lot of hackers has been joining the server just and only to fuck around with the players, by going to 0.3z most of the hackers won't join anymore and if they do, they won't be able to use their hacks. Same goes for aimbots Wink. So, until hackers will make new hacks for 0.3z, nobody will be able to hack on the server.

Skills - A lot of people say that by removing the lagshooting, skills won't be needed in SAMP. But, hey, think about it. You do need skill to shoot some inches infront of the player (can be hard sometimes, because everyone has a different lag point) but you don't need skill to shoot the person's skin?  Rolling Eyes 

Realism - WCL is a RP server, having the new samp version will make shootouts more realistic and people would actually take cover. Less reports, less whining, more realism, more enjoyable gameplay.

About all those new scripts - Yes, I do agree that some of the weapons' damage MUST be increased. -BUT- I do not agree on those new scripts, I mean come on. The current injuries system gives the player the oppurtonity to RP however he/she wants. For example; you are in a shootout and you get shot once, who have two choices; either RP injuries, or fight 'till the end where you'll to RP injuries anyways due to the crack-down system. There's only one solution to this, that would make everyone happy; Increase the weapons' damage. For example, it's kinda' dumb to have a script that makes you unable to walk after you get shot once, but it's dumb to have to shoot someone 2000 times to kill him when using a Colt. So, if you increase the weapons' damage, you'll have to shoot only 3 times to kill someone using a Colt. Same thing and no need for new scripts or nothing.

Moreover, if you update to the 0.3z and you increase the weapons' damage, automatic weapons will be WAY stronger and that would be more realistic. Finally, AK-47 / M4 (which should be the strongest weapons) will actually be one of the strongest weapons.

Here's a video on how the new 0.3z no lagshooting shit works.

Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 4:53 pm

I'm sure this is coming soon, Compton said we won't change until they release a stable version.
Is it on version RC3 right now? Maybe this is the "final" release for a while, maybe it's not.
Let's wait some days.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 6:57 pm

Slick wrote:
I'm sure this is coming soon, Compton said we won't change until they release a stable version.
Is it on version RC3 right now? Maybe this is the "final" release for a while, maybe it's not.
Let's wait some days.

To change server to RC3 version would be big mistake, so yeah lets wait
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:45 am

I'm already myself thinking of moving on to 0.3z because of the annoying time out bug that we have. What do yall think? Will it be comfortable for you if we move on to 0.3z right now? SAMP developers are really stretching the release.. atm they are on RC 4 and I don't know how much more RC's they will do but usually they stop on 5-6th one.

Last edited by Kompot on Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:46 am

I am for it.
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:03 pm

Same here. Let's do this.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:04 pm

It's impossible to suffer this time out issue anymore, the server went pretty inactive. I'm not saying it's the only reason, but it's one of the reasons, so it will be better to stick around to 0.3z
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 12:05 pm

As I know there was shooting bug.. but we can move to new version
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:09 pm

I need download link for SAMP 0.3z
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 3:11 pm

www.sa-mp.com/stuff/03zRC/sa-mp-0.3z-RC3-install.exe
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 6:25 pm

can you install it for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SAMP 0.3z RC3   SAMP 0.3z RC3 - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SAMP 0.3z RC3
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4