West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members.

Go down 
+2
Nyne
тесhnique
6 posters
AuthorMessage
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members. Empty
PostSubject: Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members.   Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:33 pm

*You switchet your radio to Radio Los Santos, listening to friday's freestyle*

[0:10 - Speaking]:
What's up, Ballas?
Families are taking over, hood by hood, nam'sayin?
I don't see any Ballas at their own turfs, where are you, babies? HAHA!

[0:20]:
Hey, you niggas just get out,
now im pretty serious about,
niggas like you easily get beated up.
All what you are gonna do is only smoking crack,
niggas now im back, I gonna do another whack, track, you'll listen all.
Yeah, yeah, Ballas motherfucker gonna end so hard, even Front Yard,
niggas just get lost from their own fucking yard.
That's the shit we don't like, Families for ever, Ballas for fucking year, I swear, here, we can cut your ear, we're near.
I likee Jefferson, it's such a good hood, but the Jefferson Ball-Suckers gonna have bad mood.
This is Gang-land of ice cold niggers, lovers of the triggers, mexican killers, but not a for such a fuckers. little cock suckers, yo.
GET THE FUCK OUT OF LOS SANTOS! HA HA!
Back to top Go down
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members.   Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:15 pm

[SBF]Nyne: Damn, this nigga's going to fuck around and get killed. Whatever man it's his decision.
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

PostSubject: Re: Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members.   Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:26 pm

[TDF]Lowride: Im not Scared On that shit I Think he gonna kill all the people Over los santos Ey?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
Big_Jayh
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
Big_Jayh

PostSubject: Re: Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members.   Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:34 pm

Jayh: Grove Street is definetly the most Gayest set in San Andreas I'd Rather work With a Cop then a Grove T's Up G's Down!
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members.   Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:53 pm

*[KTB]Loc: Oh damn, again those busters. I must get his address so that i'll see whats up with him.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Erick
WCL Player
WCL Player
Lil_Erick

PostSubject: Re: Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members.   Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:05 pm

*{KTB]Cube: This bitch must work on his text' and show fuckin' respect. *grabs his AK-47 and reloads it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members.   Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radio Los Santos - "Friday Freestyle" - Spook the MC dissing Ballas gang members.
Page 1 of 1