West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

|Los Santos Street Gang Documentary| Kilo Tray Ballas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

|Los Santos Street Gang Documentary| Kilo Tray Ballas Empty
PostSubject: |Los Santos Street Gang Documentary| Kilo Tray Ballas   |Los Santos Street Gang Documentary| Kilo Tray Ballas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:43 pm

LS Street Gang Documentary
*If you watch the T.V,you would notice this documentary*

TheKilo Tray Ballas are a relatively big gang located in Glen Park, San Andreas. Their territoy stretches from West Glen Park. in the north to 88th Street to the south and Avalon Block in the east to Glen Park main ave in the west. The Kilo Tray Ballas are closely alligned with the Rich Rollin' Heightz Ballas,Temple Drive Ballas and Playa Boyz'.Their enemies include mainly Temple Drive Families,Grove Street Families,Seville BVLD Families,Slayermen Motorcycle Club and the East Los Santos Vagos

(( Just ignore the /b,i forgot to F7 and i didn't use camhack because it isn't working on window7,i hope you'll like it ))
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: |Los Santos Street Gang Documentary| Kilo Tray Ballas   |Los Santos Street Gang Documentary| Kilo Tray Ballas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:15 pm

I like it Wink
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: |Los Santos Street Gang Documentary| Kilo Tray Ballas   |Los Santos Street Gang Documentary| Kilo Tray Ballas Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 4:53 pm

/me turns on TV,notices documentary.
/me looks a bit documentary.
[GSF]Scooby:Pfft.
/me turns off TV,hops on bed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |Los Santos Street Gang Documentary| Kilo Tray Ballas   |Los Santos Street Gang Documentary| Kilo Tray Ballas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

|Los Santos Street Gang Documentary| Kilo Tray Ballas
Page 1 of 1