West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Radio LS Freestyle

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nyne
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
Nyne

Radio LS Freestyle Empty
PostSubject: Radio LS Freestyle   Radio LS Freestyle Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 5:33 pm

**As you turn on Radio Los Santos you'd hear the disc jockey speaking to a young man sounding fairly young and speaking with a eastern accent. You would hear the disc jockey introducing the young man as Jimmy Bricks. The disc jockey would ask the man to freestyle and so he would begin as the beat starts.

Jimmy: Yeah they call me Jimmy, the devastation to this rap nation. No disrespect but ill leave your homies quarterback chasing. Pacing as I spend my life straight 9-5 try to stay in my place but I can't wait to let time fly. Rock rye my blocks' on top get out the way or get hit by our rip tide.
Jimmy the mass murderer like Bundy ill get you this is a slaughtering session put up your glock and pop or get ready for the flock from my block to come get ya. We'll Leave you looking like you got hit by a twister the government is weak they run the states like a fucking tongue twister. You see the thing is you fuck around and we will come get you, fuck the police and the feds that picked up my brother Jesse my nigga we with you! Jimmy bricks out here and it's R.O.D, representing the Seville Families!
Back to top Go down

Radio LS Freestyle
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: In Character Section :: Rap Related-
Jump to: