West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Big E - KTK (Diss Lil Dizzy for diss Grove.st Ganton)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lil_Erick
WCL Player
WCL Player
Lil_Erick

Big E - KTK (Diss Lil Dizzy for diss Grove.st Ganton) Empty
PostSubject: Big E - KTK (Diss Lil Dizzy for diss Grove.st Ganton)   Big E - KTK (Diss Lil Dizzy for diss Grove.st Ganton) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 2:08 pm

Big E - KTK
I’m from Ganton Grove-st soo fuck Kilo Tray these’ niggas they be flexin’ but they know they ain’t about that life, this bitches clickin’ up soo fuck them up, Nigga I’ll end ya’ life.
For me you a ball-ass soo I’ll clack your ass , on my block niggas’ know I keep that thirty , fuck you up nigga, I got free Kays’ and free thirtys soo fuck you up in three secounds. I’m walkin’ around Ganton 24-7 with a green on mah’ head chillin’ with the squad (with the squad) These bitch is flexin’ but he cant do no trexin’ no sexin’ poor nigga I get 5K featuring 10k perm show’ Nigga i’m rich ( I’m rich , i’m rich) You claim Kilo Tray you die next day. I’m KTK’ everyday, Fuck your squad , I was drivin’ around Glen Park and didn’t found no one you was lucky on that day I was about to fuck you up , and you never catch me lackin’ I’ll keep the heat. My nigga Wax’ doin’ hits you can ask OG Loc’ shout out – G’z Street B’z.
[GSF]Erick talkin' - Ha-ha-ha fuck Lil Dizzy' man ball-ass click your ass *laughs* Shout-out- To the block Grove.st , Spookie.
Back to top Go down

Big E - KTK (Diss Lil Dizzy for diss Grove.st Ganton)
Page 1 of 1