West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Forum Problem ((Must Read))

Go down 
+2
DaParasite
Chevy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

Forum Problem  ((Must Read)) Empty
PostSubject: Forum Problem ((Must Read))   Forum Problem  ((Must Read)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:20 am

So I just downloaded Norton anti-virus, and as soon as I type in the forum address, it blocks the site due it having malicious something... I want to know if there's some type of virus here in the forum that no one has known about, because I don't want no virus because of a game site. Thanks for understanding.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problem ((Must Read))   Forum Problem  ((Must Read)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:21 am

No viruses here...besides how am I suppose to tell you of a virus no one has known about?
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problem ((Must Read))   Forum Problem  ((Must Read)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:36 am

I don't know my PC sent me a screen warning and blocked the site faster than fuck but i don't know.
Back to top Go down
DaParasite
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
DaParasite

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problem ((Must Read))   Forum Problem  ((Must Read)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:44 am

Then don't go on forums idk what to tell you there's nothing wrong with the forum.Probably something with your antivirus.
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problem ((Must Read))   Forum Problem  ((Must Read)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:50 am

Meh whatevs, guess ill just stick around anyways...
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problem ((Must Read))   Forum Problem  ((Must Read)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:27 am

Well, i got avast anti-virus, i rather if you get this anit-virus, and I dont got any problem for blocking this site.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problem ((Must Read))   Forum Problem  ((Must Read)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 7:09 pm

There are true viruses and false positive viruses. The website probably has something on it that is false positive, and like most games or torrents one can download from a torrent website like piratebay, the antivirus might go off but without reason, because there's nothing wrong with the game.

A false positive is just a mistake, and Norton is just picking it up probably.
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problem ((Must Read))   Forum Problem  ((Must Read)) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 8:24 pm

Get rid of Norton, it's a bag of wank.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problem ((Must Read))   Forum Problem  ((Must Read)) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 5:28 pm

Remove Norton n get AVG!
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problem ((Must Read))   Forum Problem  ((Must Read)) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Those suggestions seemed to help, and I've seen you on the forums with no problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Problem ((Must Read))   Forum Problem  ((Must Read)) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Problem ((Must Read))
Page 1 of 1