West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

SA-MP Brawl Problem

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

SA-MP Brawl Problem Empty
PostSubject: SA-MP Brawl Problem   SA-MP Brawl Problem Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:31 pm

Hello, I have a very annoying problem which has prevented me from winning any brawl at all. It's not the "the person doesn't lose HP thing because of SA-MP sync issues", it's something worse. I attempt to beat someone in a brawl, however whenever we're face to face, I hit them and they are able to recover from the punch in one millisecond and hit me back. I need to make a video so I can actually show you, but for now can you at least try and tell me what the underlying cause might be? This has never happened before.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Brawl Problem   SA-MP Brawl Problem Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:33 pm

It's only about lag and sa-mp nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Brawl Problem   SA-MP Brawl Problem Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:43 am

A player and your screen in a brawl are different. You probably might see you hitting them on the floor but on their screen they might be standing and hitting you a couple of times. I suggest to move around when brawling and consider hitting where he might be lagging or punch him in the back. Also try and use block. Hope that help, get a friend to practice with you.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Brawl Problem   SA-MP Brawl Problem Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 1:36 am

Micklo wrote:
A player and your screen in a brawl are different. You probably might see you hitting them on the floor but on their screen they might be standing and hitting you a couple of times. I suggest to move around when brawling and consider hitting where he might be lagging or punch him in the back. Also try and use block. Hope that help, get a friend to practice with you.

Oh, it's not this issue, Mickey. I've dealt with that shit for over a year now, the new problem there seems to be is very different. I'll get FRAPS again and make a video of the actual issue. However, I'll try and express it in the most simple way possible. Put it like this, you're in a brawl, you hit the player, but as soon as you punch them, they respond with a punch instantly, there's no recover time, no knock-back from the punch, just an immediate punch back to you, in a fight this ends up killing you VERY fast.
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Brawl Problem   SA-MP Brawl Problem Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 11:25 am

It is that, lol. Sometimes when you punch someone and on they screen they doesn't get punched they can strike you back, that's the SA-MP fucked up sync.
Back to top Go down
RollingStone
Post Lover
Post Lover
RollingStone

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Brawl Problem   SA-MP Brawl Problem Icon_minitimeMon Aug 05, 2013 12:59 pm

Rhyme wrote:
Hello, I have a very annoying problem which has prevented me from winning any brawl at all. It's not the "the person doesn't lose HP thing because of SA-MP sync issues", it's something worse. I attempt to beat someone in a brawl, however whenever we're face to face, I hit them and they are able to recover from the punch in one millisecond and hit me back. I need to make a video so I can actually show you, but for now can you at least try and tell me what the underlying cause might be? This has never happened before.

Its not the samp sync,its the PING.
Look,i have a ping from about 50-60,that means im 50-60 milliseconds different on your screen.But you have a ping from about 200-400(American standard),that means you are 200-400 milliseconds different on my screen.

Thats the reason why lots of shooting games have "European-west-north-east,Asian,AMerica-west-east-south america etc. Zone servers" You should try (if you are have a 40-60 ping) to go on a russian server.Like on Combat Arms,Crossfire.There you can clearly see that the players lagg on your screen,because they come 200-400 milliseconds later on your screen,BUT on their screen you come 40-60 milliseconds later...

And thats why they do it...when people with about 200 ping play together,they dont got those problems.Thats it.And thats why we got the "Lag shot trick" in games with "hitboxes" like Samp,APB reloaded etc. when you shoot about a half meter,to 2 meters infront of the players way "If hes moving" then you hit him (if he has lagg probs or a large ping) and you wont hit him when you exactly shoot at his skin when hes moving,only when hes standing.(if you hit him exactly)
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Brawl Problem   SA-MP Brawl Problem Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 6:31 pm

Inactive topic, let a Helper/Moderator know If you need this back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SA-MP Brawl Problem   SA-MP Brawl Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SA-MP Brawl Problem
Page 1 of 1