West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Brawl System

Go down 
+7
Slash
nightmare
OLD_SCHOOL
Buhinc
Loc
ThaBomb
.::Lil_Jamal::.
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Hitman
Hitman

Brawl System Empty
PostSubject: Brawl System   Brawl System Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Brawl System Uweqea6gqp5e5ts9nae3

I have noticed that people on WCL-RP don't like brawls very much, they like using guns and robbing people around but I wouldn't agree with them.Brawl is one cool option for starting beef with enemy or with man who was teasing you.As I was playing on other RPG servers I've noticed already that some of them are using /do Brawl? if they want to start beef,if enemy doesn't accept it, they can pull out guns and rob them or they can just continue with arguing eachothers and then leave it without street fight.You can see on some Youtube videos, gangs make brawls on neutral locations because it's stupid to go to enemy's hood and start brawl(also it's unrealistic) because you would be scary that someone will shoot you or something like that.On next Youtube videos you'll see that gangs are making it somewhere on the street where people can't really recognise them.Another thing is a movie Green Street Hooligans.Maybe some of you have already watched it.You'll be able to see the last scene of that film and you'll see they're fighting at docs where police couldn't find them.In real life when people do brawls they're preparing for it like one week ago.Contacting leaders, thinking about locations, plans.From last scene in Green Street Hooligans you'll notice death of Pete and how both hooligan organizations are sad no matter if he was a part of rival organization.When we take a look on situation in game, you'll see that people just want to kill someone in brawl to get a "Kill" in their /stats but if we take a look it's not so realistic for roleplay server.We have a K.O. script in game so when you do a brawl just K.O. your rival and go back to your hood or run on foot by the police.Brawls on neutral locations are the best option, people don't usually come with cars or motorcyles to locations because someone can just break their cars, hit the lights and all other bad things that can happen to your car.I'm suggesting you all to come on foot to the location and start normal brawl, after KO-ing players shouldn't do /getup, they should just wait for rivals to leave the place.How to start the brawl? Brawls usually starts with arguing, teaing, throwing up gang gestures then the leader or someone else just starts rushing towards enemy group.In game it's not a big problem but when they start fighting they all make circle and starts hitting their friends not rivals.My suggestion is just to take one member of rival team and fight with him, when you notice that two guys are beating your friend just go rush there and get one, your friend would handle another one.No robbing in brawls, that's the worst decision and it's so unrealistic.Leaders in game can feel freely to call police to come after some time, so brawls usually finish like that, police turns up and everyone is dissappearing.If you're RPing it's your first brawl it's normal that police catches you and you tell all names because you woudl be a bit scared but some people won't really snitch on their friends so don't act heros.Every brawl which is done in game started by /pm.Leaders /pm-ed eachothers and then they're starting to prepare but it's normal.Maybe leaders should send their members with a motorcycle to tell to rival gang about time and location and just dissappear.

If you really want to go start brawl on enemy's teritorry then be sure you have a lot of people with you to protect your back.If rival comes to your teritorry with 20 people it's normal to run away with your two or three friends and hide in someone's house.If you don't want to brawl just dip away but if you want to wait for rivals then rivals should /do Brawl? to hear enemy's opinion.It's normal to get three people with yourself and beat one their member if he didn't dissappear already.Sometimes it happens that you heard on TV someone is stabbed in big brawl or something, it's normal in real life but in game it's hard to do fast /me in the middle of fight but if you really want to do it, write this: /me puts his hand into his back pocket as he's taking out knife, extends his hand towards rival's stomach/leg, attempting to stab him. /do Successful/Fail?

Another player should do /do Successful if the rival made proper /me and /do but stabbing doesn't mean to kill someone, it's just one stab and rival which is stabbed just do /ko2 or /injured.It's not realistic to just go around and stab everyone, just one man is allowed to be stabbed by rival.If you have a gun with yourself leave it at your house or wear it with yourself so when you notice your gang is loosing and you can't accept it take out the gun but DON'T shoot rivals, just shoot to the air or something so everybody will run away or police would arrive too.From next clips you'll maybe understand my brawl system better.

Last edited by Jamal on Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ThaBomb
Pimp
Pimp
ThaBomb

Brawl System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl System   Brawl System Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 12:26 pm

Nice topic. Videos were tight.
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

Brawl System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl System   Brawl System Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:05 pm

ThaBomb wrote:
Nice topic. Videos were tight.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

Brawl System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl System   Brawl System Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:11 pm

Nice topic, but answer to avoiding brawls is only lag, nothing else, and ppl don't understand that is cool to just KO someone not to kill in brawl ..
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

Brawl System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl System   Brawl System Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 6:12 pm

Shootouts can be an absolute bitch with lag nevermind brawls.
Back to top Go down
nightmare
Senior
Senior

Brawl System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl System   Brawl System Icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 7:37 pm

I agree with Old school, people always cry after they die in a shootout and blame each other for hacks or blame it on lag, let alone a brawl. People won't stop crying, they think that they'll win something by spamming someone's PMs with the words "HACKER! LAGGER!".
Back to top Go down
Slash
Known Player
Known Player
Slash

Brawl System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl System   Brawl System Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 11:34 am

Nice thread out there.. and yeah the only problem in brawl is the lag.
Back to top Go down
A.O
Post Lover
Post Lover
A.O

Brawl System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl System   Brawl System Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 12:28 pm

Cool Thread, and Awesome Videos aswell, although Players dont Brawl much, But this may Encourage them to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lowride
Veteran
Veteran
Lowride

Brawl System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl System   Brawl System Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:11 pm

Cool thread and video keep it up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/msh31019
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

Brawl System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl System   Brawl System Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 2:34 pm

Good thread, but the first video are some hooligans.
Back to top Go down
Vice
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Vice

Brawl System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl System   Brawl System Icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 6:52 pm

As most people have said before it's because of the natural lag that occurs every so often but Jamal great work on the guide Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brawl System Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brawl System   Brawl System Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brawl System
Page 1 of 1