West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[TDF]Deshawn for Rambo

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

[TDF]Deshawn for Rambo Empty
PostSubject: [TDF]Deshawn for Rambo   [TDF]Deshawn for Rambo Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 5:53 pm

Your server name: [TDB]Rhyme

When did this happen (date, time)?: Just right now.

Who are you reporting?: [TDF]Deshawn

What are you reporting this person for?: Rambo, we were in the middle of a shootout, very close, he saw I had little HP, and he had like a little bit more then me. So he saw this as free pass to rambo me. He just came out of cover with his Tec standing there in the middle of the shootout spraying at me killing me. After that he decided to go finish off Lil Freezy non rply after just being in my hood and killing me, but he didn't do it with a gun, he finished him up with his damn fist, is that realistic?

Evidence:
Lil Freezy as a witness of what happened, as he there spectating the shootout from the sidelines.
[TDF]Deshawn for Rambo Samp005lg
Back to top Go down
Deshawn187
Deshawn187

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Deshawn for Rambo   [TDF]Deshawn for Rambo Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 6:11 pm

May I remind you you sir were the one who pushed the cars together and I used them as my advantage to kill you and I finished freezy with my last 2 tec9 bullets then when he came back I just stomped on him to finish him off.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Deshawn for Rambo   [TDF]Deshawn for Rambo Icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 9:14 pm

You know it' s much easier just to inform the person that they're reported than to add onto more problems and get into a unfriendly conversation with him.
Quote :
May I remind you you sir were the one who pushed the cars together and I used them as my advantage to kill you and I finished freezy with my last 2 tec9 bullets then when he came back I just stomped on him to finish him off.
I wanna see screenshots of this, Deshawn, before you say anything you must have evidence to support your statement.I can't really even say that I wanna punish either side because I can't tell from the evidence provided, and witnesses don't help for shit.For all I know, both sides COULD have rule broken but I'm not saying they did.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Deshawn for Rambo   [TDF]Deshawn for Rambo Icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 11:52 pm

No screenshots Rhyme, Deshawn?
This isn't enough of what you both have posted.
Back to top Go down
stalkur
stalkur

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Deshawn for Rambo   [TDF]Deshawn for Rambo Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 4:28 pm

I think this can be locked, since more than 24h passed and neither side has been able to provide evidence.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stalker.stalker
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Deshawn for Rambo   [TDF]Deshawn for Rambo Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 11:48 pm

Alright, locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [TDF]Deshawn for Rambo   [TDF]Deshawn for Rambo Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[TDF]Deshawn for Rambo
Page 1 of 1