West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

[KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
|:DeezNawtz:|
Senior
Senior

[KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills Empty
PostSubject: [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills   [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:04 pm

Your server name: [GSF]Darryl[GMW]

When did this happen (date, time)?: Around 4:42 P.M, GMT -5, December 17th, 2012.

Who are you reporting?: [KTB] members, mainly [KTB]Radman [KTB]Bull, and LA.BloOD [about that name].

What are you reporting this person for?: Rambo, Terrible RP.

Evidence:

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills   [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:15 pm

So because I saw i cracked Jayke I start walking toward him, than I was looking around with my camera and I saw you, so I run back and take cover behind a car and than I start shooting on you because you was not in good cover so all my shoots hit you, I cracked you too and you start crying in /b about my rambing lol ? you can clearly see on video that I run back in cover when I saw you behind other car!

just take a look, I cracked Jayke, I was walking toward him, than I saw you behind car and I fastly run back behind car to take cover and than open a fire against you again as I already told... You are the only one ruined RP here with your crying under /b and /pm-ing me with your insults, why you didn't tell that you was insulting me ...?

EDIT: and when you was cracked BlooD was frisking you, and you flooded /b chat and as I can see you just start /report(ing) me and /pming Compton lol... was every one is so mad when they loose a shootout ?

Last edited by Bull on Mon Dec 17, 2012 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills   [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:18 pm

Bull wrote:
So because I saw i cracked Jayke I start walking toward him, than I was looking around with my camera and I saw you, so I run back and take cover behind a car and than I start shooting on you because you was not in good cover so all my shoots hit you, I cracked you too and you start crying in /b about my rambing lol ? you can clearly see on video that I run back in cover when I saw you behind other car!

just take a look, I cracked Jayke, I was walking toward him, than I saw you behind car and I fastly run back behind car to take cover and than open a fire against you again as I already told... You are the only one ruined RP here with your crying under /b and /pm-ing me with your insults, why you didn't tell that you was insulting me ...?

'Idiot' isn't much of an insult. And I wasen't talking about runining RP at all. You ran behind the car and stood and shot while you were jogging. Please, don't lie. You ran towards me and started shooting randomly, please view the video. Also, view 0:06 - 0:10.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrTGM5
Гость

PostSubject: Re: [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills   [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:24 pm

This is deifenetly rambo, I don't know whats wrong with you Bull, But Compton will decide on this. You need to shapen up. Or you could be kicked from [KTB] Or worse. Tired of KTB. Always Non-RP.
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills   [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:25 pm

Darryl wrote:
Bull wrote:

'Idiot' isn't much of an insult. And I wasen't talking about runining RP at all. You ran behind the car and stood and shot while you were jogging. Please, don't lie. You ran towards me and started shooting randomly, please view the video. Also, view 0:06 - 0:10.

Lol ofc it is insult, Yeah I run behind car and shoot 1 or 2 bullets just for protection, than i crouch again roll out of cover to shoot you, what you expected me to stand up and let you kill me ? Ran towards you ? All can see in video that I was walking towards Jayke that was cracked behind car, than I was looking around with camera and noticed you behind car, so I ran back to take cover, and I think this is right that I returned back in cover.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills   [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:26 pm

No rambo at all, he has been covered with a remington and when he walked from cover at 0:06 he came back into it, he didn't shoot you with no cover, he just rolled out and shot you, that isn't rambo.

You tho Darryl, refusing to RP, spamming /b, calling them idiots which is a insult and telling them /do that they found no money when the minimum to give is 100$.

You will be jailed and warned IG.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills   [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:29 pm

[GSF]RogerR wrote:
This is deifenetly rambo, I don't know whats wrong with you Bull, But Compton will decide on this. You need to shapen up. Or you could be kicked from [KTB] Or worse. Tired of KTB. Always Non-RP.

You was not at scene so please don't judge nothing in this topic you are not allowed to! Read rules please and as I see this is your first post so you just made acc and start posting here to help your friend ? let me think, I never RP-ed with you so why you talking about KTB ? just pssshhhh. let me make it easier for you

"- Only administrators and people involved in the incident may post, other posts will be deleted and their posters punished."
You saw video that still don't mean you are not involved!
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills   [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 11:32 pm

Roger,who the hell are you to post here?
I dunno why people can't keep their mouth shut and not post there where you aren't supposed to.. -.-.
Darryl's punishment is chosen..

Locking..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills   [KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[KTB] - Rambo [#2 Report] & Terrible RP Skills
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
West Coast Life Roleplay :: Out of Character Section :: Report a Player :: Archive-
Jump to: