West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Lanza Project Families - Information

Go down 
+34
KDST
RollingStone
.::Lil_Jamal::.
john wayne
A.O
Sm0k3
Saucedo
Slash
Dice.
Dread
#wclmarcus
Lil_Familie
iversoNNN+
Notorious Mario
Chevy
Tuck
тесhnique
Wh1t3
Leaning
Loc
Goldie_Loc
[AFK]Lil Dan
Slick
DoughBoy
karlis
U.N. Owen
Micklo
Buhinc
Jelly
Rhyme
Kat
OLD_SCHOOL
Smokey
Keelo
38 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

Lanza Project Families - Information Empty
PostSubject: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:22 pm

-Lanza Project Families-

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lanza Project Families - Information 2e3u5wp
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lanza Projects is a 200-unit public housing community located within the Commerce neighborhood of Los-Santos, San Andreas.
The community is directly east of Acacia Avenue, and borders the neighborhoods of Verdant Bluffs and Little Moscow.
The community was built from 1950 to 1952 for primarly Caucasians.
After the expension and upgrade of Los-Santos, caucasians left the housing projects for the suburbs.
Leaving the whole area to African-Americans alongs with Puerto-Ricans.
Due to being borders with neighborhood of Little Mexico, latino population within the community appears to be on the rise.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
The community had received significant attention after several armed assaults, within the premises that occured in the 2010's.
-According to the Los-Santos Post and Associated Press-
as the poverty of the citizens within the housing projects rising, violent crimes seems to be seen more often.
As stated by several people from the community, the Lanza Projects appears to be home of to new-era gangsters in Los-Santos.
Unfortunatly for résidents, they turned the innocent lives of citizens to a misery due to their violents behavior.
It was confirmed that the housing projects was home of the ''Lanza Projects Families''.
It's known criminal organization formed primarly by Afro-Americans and Puerto-Ricans, being a new set of the well known ''Families'' nation.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Lanza Project Families - Information 2dgw7iv
Cortez Deleon was born in the 90's in a poor neighborhood in the city of San Juan, Puerto-Rico.
At two years old, his family moved to America in an attempt to make a better living and escape the violence of Puerto-Rico.
Cortez passed his first years in a city called Los-Santos, in the neighborhood of Playa Del Seville to be exact.
The Deleon family quickly realised that violence surrounded their new American's neighborhood, making it worse than Puerto-Rico.
Cortez's father who was unemployed was struggling to find a legal job in America has an immigrant without legal papers.
He finally gave up, letting the streets swallowing him, turning to the narcotics trade, making a living for his family.
At five years old, as Cortez was playing in the neighborhood of Playa Del Seville with his brother know as Tremaine "Loco" Deleon,
their father been struck several times by a Glock.17 as he was walking home, dying instantatly.
After years of living in the "Ville" Complex, Cortez's mother realised her son was a trouble-maker as he was getting involved in several fights.
In an attempt to change her son's faith, she sent him to Lanza Projects in South Los-Santos to live with his grand-mother.

Dwayne Dorsey, aka Looney, was born in the middle 90's, he grew up in the projects of Liberty City, then moved down to California
around the age of 15, he meet Cortez in the Lanza apartments and was impressed of what he was doing and said.
He joined the hustla life to gain respect and money out in the streets of Los Santos.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lanza Project Families - Information E83k42
Cortez quickly made himself a name into the Lanza Projects, being called "Domino" due to his "Black and White" skin.
Domino became friend with two other residents, a teenager from Liberty City and a few others.
Looney, came all the way from the East Coast. He has a short temper if people try to use him.
He stays in the Lanza complex and is selling the shipments he received from China.

Lanza Project Families - Information 21e97r5

Lanza Project Families - Information Fc5izk
The few kids showed alot of interest into the hustling lifestyle.
They were obviously impressed by the flashy lifestyle and money of them so-called gangsters in the streets of Los-Santos.
As one thing leads to another, the crew started to deal with narcotics within the housing projects,
making generous profit due to being the only drug dealers in the area.
As time passed, tons of teens wanted to do the same, filling the Lanza Projects cumminity into drugs dealers and crackheads.
Slowly, due to narcotics abuse and the violent acts of the teenagers, the residents behavior changed.
Fear equals respect and respect equals war, that's what happened within the 200-unit community of Commerce.
Every teens had his own crew, attempting to make it to the top of the Lanza Projects, turning residents against eachothers.
It was simple, the narcotics business within the community was generating alot of profit to these teens surrounded by poverty.
They were greedy, they couldn't let anyone else take their money.

Lanza Project Families - Information B49e91
Due to their new flashing lifestyle, Cortez's crew didn't wanted at all to let other dealers operate into their housing projects.
If somebody else could sell for 5$, that was 5$ less in somebody else pocket.
In the beginging of the 2010's, firearms made their first apparitions within the housing projects.
It was revealed that an unidentified male carryed a pistol into the building, strucking a rival dealer with five bullets, killing him.
As it's well known, fists and knives are useless against firearms, turning the fists to firearms and brawls to shootouts,
leaving the housing projects filled with bullets holes all over the building.

Cortez's brother was well known in the city of Los-Santos, being the notorious Playa Del Seville rapper,
Tremaine ''Loco'' Deleon, who was part of the Seville Boulevard Families organization.
The crew showed alot of interest in Loco due to his rap skills and gang affiliations, making him one of their so called role model.
It was obvious, things were getting serious inside of the Lanza Projects.
The crew knew they needed to make a big move to be respected and feared by others hustlers, attempting to get a reputation in the whole city.

One of them finally came out with the idea of starting their own ''Families'' set in the housing projects, making them the first Projects-Gang in the city of Los-Santos.
Based upon others street gangs as Grove Street Families, Seville Boulevard Families or Temple Drive Families, the group started to wear green clothes, making themselves more visible into the community.
As time passed, they exchanged neutral colors for green, flashing bandanas everywhere into the Lanza Projects, presenting themselves as ''Families'' members.
Same as Cortez, Flake, Looney and D.J, other kids were impressed by their flashy lifestyle, jewels and money. The small crew then turned into a more populated gang, ranging from every ages and nationalities.
Afro-Americans, Puerto-Ricans and even Caucasians, aslong as they were making profit into their own housing projects, the teens didn't gave a single fuck, turning the innocent teens into violent minded criminals.

This concept of criminals organization was unknown in the city of Los-Santos, being differents from street gangs and well-organized mafias or even 1% motorcycles club.
Unlike other neighborhoods, Commerce's streets were clean from crimes clearly because the gang didn't showed interest in expending and exposing themselves to the streets of Los-Santos.
Never judge a book by its cover, it was the same in the Lanza Projects. Everything seen from the outside was perfect, having nice citizens and low crime rate.
Inside the housing projects, things were differents. This new Families set succeded to turn what was a peacefull building to a dangerous ghetto, making it impossible to support for alot of residents.
As the crimes rate keep going higher, alot of residents from the Lanza Projects left the building, leaving tons of vacants appartements to them new-era gang members.

Last edited by Keelo on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:26 pm

Reserved

Last edited by Smokey on Tue May 21, 2013 7:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:32 pm

I love ya Keelo, but I don't know if the server needs the faction. But, I'll go into it with a open mind and see how you progress. I hope you become more of a success that the last unofficial factions we encountered.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:58 pm

Thanks alot of the support. I'll do my best, man.
We'll be donating soon to upgrades the neighborhood.
We'll surely have our own skins, vehicles and couple of objects in the area.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 8:07 pm

Good luck. I'll join too.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:33 pm

Nice job.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:37 pm

Hey, Kat, let me tell ya' something. You RP'ing Smoke's cousin, even though your Alt is [AM]Dipper and your main is [GSF]Kat? So ain't that MA, should be because Smoke MG'ed that shit, seeing as you never RP'ed telling him, ya' just logged out. I lost a Deagle 'cause of this bullshit, GSF needa' improve it's RP, IDK who leading ya' but he needa' do something. And if you were on Kat, that means you woulda' left [GSF] seeing as you have [AM]Dipper already. So, dude, why ya'll MG'ing. Plus you came to our faction and asked why were acting hard, and you got pissed OOC I imagine, and expected respect from niggas in a Projects building whom you've met for only 15 minutes? Gimme a break. Don't take OOC business IC.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:41 pm

1. Why I MGed ? Bruce = my cousin, he told me that ICly, I know, if it'd be like [AM]Dipper tells [GSF]Kat about it, would be MG, but when it is family, I don't think so.
2. How did I MA ? I left [AM] and changed ALT and MAIN to Kat and [GSF]Kat, I don't like using two names anymore.
3. Don't tell GSF can't RP because you lost a war.
4. You accepted to RP with us.
5. You didn't show gun fear, Ryder aimed at you but you started to shot.

You lucky I didn't take a picture.
Back to top Go down
Jelly
V.I.P
V.I.P
Jelly

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 9:50 pm

Awesome story,good luck with this!
Back to top Go down
Buhinc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Buhinc

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 10:09 pm

Good luck with this
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:30 am

This is a money opportunity for Madaleno.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:40 am

Shit's going swell, we're post some SS's of our RP.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:46 am

As said by Rhyme, it's going well for our faction.
Alot of players RP'ed with us and seen how is the RP inside a housing projects.

I'll post a roleplay guide or something similar regarding our gang behavior.
As stated, some of our rules does apply in the projects but doesn't in the street (vice-versa).
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:55 am

https://west-life.forummo.com/t6439-ls-news-los-santos-dark-chronic
*Jay Callahan has been struck by five bullets as he was leaving the Lanza Projects.*
Lanza Project Families - Information Jay10

Lanza Project Families - Information Enb20110

Lanza Project Families - Information Enb20111

Lanza Project Families - Information Enb20112

Lanza Project Families - Information Enb20113

Lanza Project Families - Information Enb20114

Lanza Project Families - Information Enb20115

Lanza Project Families - Information Enb20116

Lanza Project Families - Information Enb20117

Lanza Project Families - Information Enb20118

Lanza Project Families - Information Enb20119

Lanza Project Families - Information Enb20120

Lanza Project Families - Information Enb20121

Lanza Project Families - Information Enb20122
Back to top Go down
U.N. Owen
Owner
Owner
U.N. Owen

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:16 am

Just posting to let you know, I am aware of this faction. And Keelo/Rhyme: You both should be receiving a message from me as soon as my Internet has become stable again. (My ISP has been doing a lot of maintenance in my area recently, So my internet keeps going on and off. Rarely remaining stable for more than 10 minutes a time) Once it's back to normal, You'll get my answer. So please wait patiently until i'm back.
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:31 am

Logo I made
Lanza Project Families - Information Logo1_zpse1a6f392

Last edited by DontxTrip on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 9:34 am

Now everyone is about to join this.
Hopefully it will remain active and won't end up dead like most of the new factions did in the past.

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:10 am

Just don't give up on it, and you'll do fine.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:08 pm

I was too bored to read the story, dammit, lol.
But, I've been observing your RP yesterday and the story just came up when I was observing y'all.
Related to [SBF]'s member "Loco", more organized and the newest OGF set.

Good luck in future!
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:17 pm

Nice little project you have here.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:18 pm

Chairman wrote:
Nice little project you have here.

It would be a shame.. if someone...

Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Thanks for the support, guys. It's appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Rhyme
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Rhyme

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:43 pm

I'll be online later guys, going to school in a few minutes, fixing a PC virus.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:43 pm

We ballin'
Back to top Go down
Loc
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
Loc

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 4:50 pm

Haha,here another families set,i see Keelo is putting much effort on it.
Good Luck with it bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lanza Project Families - Information
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next