West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Lanza Project Families - Information

Go down 
+34
KDST
RollingStone
.::Lil_Jamal::.
john wayne
A.O
Sm0k3
Saucedo
Slash
Dice.
Dread
#wclmarcus
Lil_Familie
iversoNNN+
Notorious Mario
Chevy
Tuck
тесhnique
Wh1t3
Leaning
Loc
Goldie_Loc
[AFK]Lil Dan
Slick
DoughBoy
karlis
U.N. Owen
Micklo
Buhinc
Jelly
Rhyme
Kat
OLD_SCHOOL
Smokey
Keelo
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:09 pm

We arent in need of new factions, make the old ones active and then take another look at it. AM recently got added while the activity of the server is still the same, why would LPF be added if the recent added faction isnt active. It's an nice topic and all that but we should review everything and count the activity of the server in it, my oppinion though.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:23 pm

i don't think he asked for the faction to be added, it's just an unofficial one...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:27 pm

With the intention to get it official, duh.
Back to top Go down
Wh1t3
Wh1t3

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 11:29 pm

but he knows it wont be official because he done this before and we have enough factions, DUH.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheCampingTree?feature=g-u-u
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:34 am

Racks wrote:

I do understand your point of "filling" other factions, man.
I doubt 100 new players will sudently starts play WCL-RP then fills every faction.
I just think it's time for some change, making something new won't actually kill people.
Also, in real life, it's obvious that new gang/set would've formed (Since we passed from like '95 to 2013.)
"Filling" faction isn't actually my problem, without offencing nones.
As you can see, SBF as alot of actives members, same goes with GSF. TDF can also been seen pretty much everyday.
KTB seems to be getting big and very active, etc..

Also, it's better to have a faction (exemple mine) with more member than having tons of faction with only one or two members.
Back to top Go down
тесhnique
West Coast Gangsta
West Coast Gangsta
тесhnique

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:43 am

Keelo wrote:
Racks wrote:

I do understand your point of "filling" other factions, man.
I doubt 100 new players will sudently starts play WCL-RP then fills every faction.
I just think it's time for some change, making something new won't actually kill people.
Also, in real life, it's obvious that new gang/set would've formed (Since we passed from like '95 to 2013.)
"Filling" faction isn't actually my problem, without offencing nones.
As you can see, SBF as alot of actives members, same goes with GSF. TDF can also been seen pretty much everyday.
KTB seems to be getting big and very active, etc..

Also, it's better to have a faction (exemple mine) with more member than having tons of faction with only one or two members.

You got the point, Keelo, really I got nothing against new factions here, I don't understand why WCL take money for that, like SOLS, well maybe for host or something, but new factions it's always intresting, even if someone would add crip or blood gangs, it still would be cool, new style of RP and much more things, all gangs never will be filled together, so even if we'll have too much gangs, it won't be so sensetive, admit that.
Back to top Go down
Slick
Senior
Senior

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:50 am

Non related to the topic, but I think I know the problem.
Most of the factions aren't occupied because people aren't simply interested in their concepts. It's the old "follow Single Player tradition" in RPG servers since 2007.
I think most players are tired of it.

Leaders and visionary players should aim at ways to make the SP factions attractive. Take a look at what Micklo is doing with VLA.

We are getting better in terms of activity but we are still rather "inactive", however, Keelo got himself members who weren't that much active themselves in the past months.

It's all about the enthusiasm and originality of the higher ranks to create new forms of RP, and no disrespect with this, but factions like TDB, TDF, IB, etc, don't have the potential to be active again if their leaders don't adapt their style of RP to something different
Same goes to all the other factions too, nobody is absent from the list.

((Sorry for this long chunk of text)
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:46 am

Chairman wrote:
Non related to the topic, but I think I know the problem.
Most of the factions aren't occupied because people aren't simply interested in their concepts. It's the old "follow Single Player tradition" in RPG servers since 2007.
I think most players are tired of it.

Leaders and visionary players should aim at ways to make the SP factions attractive. Take a look at what Micklo is doing with VLA.

We are getting better in terms of activity but we are still rather "inactive", however, Keelo got himself members who weren't that much active themselves in the past months.

It's all about the enthusiasm and originality of the higher ranks to create new forms of RP, and no disrespect with this, but factions like TDB, TDF, IB, etc, don't have the potential to be active again if their leaders don't adapt their style of RP to something different
Same goes to all the other factions too, nobody is absent from the list.

((Sorry for this long chunk of text)

Regarding this subject:
As you said, people should adapt theirs style of RP. Seems like most faction(s) are stock in the 90's, just Hood chilling and killing.
Street gangs are involved into criminals activities to get illegal money, that's the whole point of joining a street gang.
I never seen a street gang that just sit in their 'Hood, waiting for welfare check (Payday) then just go kill people.
As I seen, Micklo camed out with a nice concept for VLA, which seems to be interesting alot of players.
Same goes with Dan alongs his BMF's concept, SBF appears to be more active and have more members.

Regarding Lanza Projects Families:

We had a nice roleplay today with couple of people, new outsiders in the area.
I'll be posting SS soon. I'll also add ranks, alliances and such soon.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:38 am

I support this faction and i have nothing against it aslong is its based on GTA Universe. No real life gang names and shit.

@Tech this is for you, even if we are changing the ways from traiditional 90 gangs it doesnt mean we should mix real life gangs with GTA gangs. So no, crips and bloods do not belong here. Its something equaling metagame.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:59 am

Some nice roleplay yesterday with Keelo
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:59 am

Yeah, I'd wish the people would get interested in old factions, but nah.
I totally support your faction, Keel.

@TECH, Nah if Crips or Bloods would be added, it would be retarded. Why? Well because Ballas gang is based on Crips and OGF is based on Bloods. So, it's abnormal if you'd have Crips and Ballas on WCL at the same time, or Bloods and OGF sets. I'd agree if we had just IRL gangs or just SP gangs, but IRL and SP gangs mixed together-nah, it's weird.
Back to top Go down
Leaning
Banned Player
Banned Player
Leaning

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:33 am

If people say we should follow GTA's line or whatever dan said, then you should be against the 2013 thing to because it's not really apart of GTA.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:38 am

Racks wrote:
If people say we should follow GTA's line or whatever dan said, then you should be against the 2013 thing to because it's not really apart of GTA.

Since when flow of time is not part of an universe?

I dont recall Rockstar mentioned that time doesnt flow in GTA Universe, and besides. GTA IV is set somewhere in 2010 if im not wrong.
Back to top Go down
Tuck
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Tuck

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:25 pm

I'm going in game soon.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:30 pm

Ay keelo can i be able to join your faction?
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:38 pm

Jello™ wrote:
Ay keelo can i be able to join your faction?

All is welcome
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:43 pm

Nice Roleplay yesterday, y'all keep it up.
I'll be online soon, then I'll leave for couple of hours, got'a go at dentist.
Still working on thread (Ranks, Rules, etc..), it might be up today.
Back to top Go down
[AFK]Lil Dan
Golden Poster
Golden Poster
[AFK]Lil Dan

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:40 pm

Keelo whos that in your avatar?
Back to top Go down
Chevy
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Chevy

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:45 pm

This gang looks good..
Back to top Go down
Smokey
Golden Donator
Golden Donator
Smokey

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 6:38 pm

Just got done donating for this.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:39 pm

Lil Dan wrote:
Keelo whos that in your avatar?

Who do you think?

Also, I'd like to say something regarding the faction, especially regarding GSF's case.
I doesn't mean offence to anybody, that's just my opinion regarding this ''situation''.
I do know that some of you guys doesn't want us to be ''Families'', some even told me to change name OOC'ly.
Personally, I doesn't seen any reason for such ''demand'' or even the attack that you're doing.
You guys are searching or even creating reason(s) to attack our crew.
We've never attacked GSF, SBF or TDF. (Only time was when Kat shot first 'n it was MG so we avoided this RP.)
Yes, SBF, GSF and TDF are the ''originator'' of Families nation, I won't deny that fact.
Thing is, it's 2013, almost 20 years passed since the SP event of GTA SA.
Don't you think that more set(s) would've been started in the city or even in other cities? That's idiot to think otherwise.
Take exemple of Crips gang. The first set was created in L.A, now in 2013, Crips are everywhere in North America.

I doesn't ask nones of y'all (SBF, TDF, GSF) to -respect- us, that's your choice, you can hate us.
Attacking us, coming to our projects armed 'n robbing us? With what reason? 'Cause we use Families? Thats bullshit, man.

Just to give you an exemple of this mess, lets take Ryder, alright?
Since we started to have LPF tag, he came atleast 4 times in Lanza Projects, everytime, it's the same:
/me puffs on shermstick with the gun. /shout Y'ALL BUSTAH! FAKE NIGGAS! *Then he shots us or rob us.*

Yes, this is an IC matter, I doesn't hate on you guys OOC'ly.
I just believe both IC and OOC that attackin/robbing/killing us 3-4 times a day with the only reason ''You fake fam'' is stupid.
Atleast give us a chance to prove ourselves towards other Families set 'cause right now, we doesn't want to beef.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:43 pm

Keelo, I have been jailed because of that and I don't think it is fair since you accepted to RP it. And when you saw you lost the shootout, Rhyme died and you did /q to avoid losing anything. Actually, I left GSF. So you can make a peacefull erra with them, and without me.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Keelo wrote:

Just to give you an exemple of this mess, lets take Ryder, alright?
Since we started to have LPF tag, he came atleast 4 times in Lanza Projects, everytime, it's the same:
/me puffs on shermstick with the gun. /shout Y'ALL BUSTAH! FAKE NIGGAS! *Then he shots us or rob us.*

Yes, this is an IC matter, I doesn't hate on you guys OOC'ly.
I just believe both IC and OOC that attackin/robbing/killing us 3-4 times a day with the only reason ''You fake fam'' is stupid.
Atleast give us a chance to prove ourselves towards other Families set 'cause right now, we doesn't want to beef.

I remember that I came, for a 911 call, to the complex. We were about to leave and we saw Ryder just standing there inside smoking a blunt.
Considering he was about to do what Keelo described; and it's clearly for OOC reasons because Keelo told me that LPF is mainly low on the streets causing no troubles on the streets.
Back to top Go down
Keelo
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:06 pm

Pawno wrote:
Keelo, I have been jailed because of that and I don't think it is fair since you accepted to RP it. And when you saw you lost the shootout, Rhyme died and you did /q to avoid losing anything. Actually, I left GSF. So you can make a peacefull erra with them, and without me.

First of all. -I- never shooted nor even had a firearm on it when it happened.
The Projects appears to be bugged, when you get killed (K.O'ed), you fall thru' the floor. Ask anyone that died in the Lanza Projects.
Don't be blaiming me of /q'ing while my PC froze. I had to restart it then even PM'ed Ryder, he said it was alright.

Second of all, you're the one that RP'ed with us as ''Bruce'' first, then after 10 minutes, you started bitch OOC'ly.
''You guys too hard IC. You'd respect''. You just wanted respect 'n power within the first day then left this ''bullshit'' 'cause you didn't got it.
You back back as Smoke (Who's Bruce's cousin as you said), came to Lanza with your friends Ryder and O.G_B.
You started MG the whole situation, claiming that we were too ''hard'' with Bruce, bla bla bla, same shit, just MG.
You know what's funny? It's the fact' that when you entered the complex, Madaleno PM'ed me ''Watch out, they coming to DM''.
Then what happened? You busted in with firearms, talking shit to me 'cause I was ''hard'' to Bruce then it ended in a shootout.

When C.J (Ganton) came to speak with me, you've PM me ''If GSF get allies with y'all. I fucking leave this shit''.
GSF never allied with us, you ''faked'' to leave the server just to get attention from people since it's ''unfair''.
Also, did I mentioned that after raging and ''Leaving'' GSF, you came back as a Pizza Deliver?
You came back once again to Lanza, RP'ing a white Pizza Deliver then ''Nigger, Nigger, Nigger''.

I always been cool with you OOC'ly. I don't know what happened with you, man. You changed alot, Kat.
You except respect everywhere you go. Respect has to be earned. This all started 'cause you started bitch OOC 'bout us being ''hard'' with Bruce.
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mega Poster
Mega Poster

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Listen, you knew about that Bruce is Smoke's cousin before the shootout. We came to the projects to RP taking Bruce's stuff because he was leaving the complex ICly, but the smart-ass Ryder knocked at your door, you opened, we started to chill, Rhyme took the gun out and this is how it started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lanza Project Families - Information   Lanza Project Families - Information - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lanza Project Families - Information
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next