West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Empty
PostSubject: REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG   REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:33 pm

Your server name: Goldie Loc

When did this happen (date, time)?: 1 fucking minute ago

Who are you reporting?: SABRINA corrupt admin and FROST for his PG

What are you reporting this person for?: PG and corruption

Evidence: REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Sa-mp-001_zps66a3a3d2

On this screenshot u see Frost on the ground when it was time we beated him up

REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Sa-mp-002_zpsb4588c3d

Here you see FROST is already PGing to try get away while we kicked him and all beated him up and he's surounded

REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Sa-mp-003_zps9271d96d

Here you see da fucking TP of the administrator and when he did that Frost started to SHOOT while an admin TP's me and I dont got a fucking idea whats happening on that moment ALL FROST WAS DOING IS TRYING TO KILL KILL KILL

REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Sa-mp-004_zpsdc772ed9

Here she jailed me and told me ''I was spectating you all the time when you began to run'' which means u saw him laying in the alley beaten up ffs, also known as corruption

HOW DA FUCK IS IT POSSIBLE, we fucking knocked da fuck FROST out and he abused his RADIO to call backup we knocked him da fuck out like i said, den his cop friend came to help out i pointed a uzi on his backhead it was Sniffie and he rped fear
SABRINA tells me she was speccing me whole the time then she saw FROST WAS dragged into the ALLEY when he fucking started to abuse his radio COPS showed up and we started to run, she jails me for non rp car jack WTF dat cop is PGing that he can run and talk in his radio. I did nothing wrong and sabrina is just fucking corrupt. She saw all what happend but she dont warn STUPID COPS ye u see stupid cops for fucking PGing and avoid to RP.
So Madelno or w/e its spelled speak up whats up with ur corruption? You think thats cool?
And you Frost should be kicked da fuck out of PD cause you tryd to avoid the RP with us earlier, stupid non rp'er.

So guess what i know both of u are fuckin wrong and i never report somebody but yall just fucked it up
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG   REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:37 pm

He asked for back-up before you started beating him up or anything, and Sabrina was spectating you the whole time. Now stop raging, because you did more rulebreaks in one pursuit then the whole community did in this month. ((SRY FOR POSTING HERE))
Back to top Go down
karlis
Post Lover
Post Lover
karlis

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG   REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:40 pm

I began spectating him when you all began to run, and I slapped you because you didn't roleplay the carjack, so deal with it, buddy.

Locked unless any other admin think otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG   REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 9:42 pm

I got enought proof of him PGing, so fucking punish him.
you corrupt as fuck right now and u just show it like you tell me now, and Sniffie fuck off with that bullshit he used it when he got beaten down, fuck off the report because i did not involve you.
Back to top Go down
Гость

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG   REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:39 pm

Sorry to post here but it's most likely going about my men.

Listen, Goldie. You're not the best RP'er around, seen on the second or third picture where you randomly pull out your UZI against two officers. I don't care if it were 2 against 5, You have to show cop fear.
Second of all, I don't doubt they abused the radio.

Third, change your attitude towards other players and especially towards an admin. He slapped you for not roleplaying properly and they will investigate the radio abuse of Frost. Remaining politely and friendly will help you better than the attitude you're showing now.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG   REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 10:52 pm

You know me when I'm mad and when Frost kept shooting while an admin was busy with me was bullshit. Thanks fo the heads up Rhyme pm me
Back to top Go down
Mr Whoope.
Hitman
Hitman
Mr Whoope.

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG   REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:07 pm

I would never get why he never got punished for his tongue. Just ban him already, cause I'm sick of the players like this. OMFG THIS NOOB YOU CAN'T RP, OMG YOU IDIOT, OMG NOOB, FUCK OFF YOU CANT RP, and stuff similar like that.
Today I got two rages on me already, one from Goldie and one from Dipper. So tell me that people have life and that they don't get amused by the game AT ALL.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG   REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 12:37 am

Madaleno didn't do nothing wrong, he just looking out for any rule breaking players.
Frost was just calling for backup, and if he did get killed he can go roleplay backup because of the special rule that allows them to.
Back to top Go down
Goldie_Loc
Hitman
Hitman
Goldie_Loc

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG   REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 1:05 am

He did not die and Sniffie, get off the thread! You're not involved and not a FUCKING admin/moderater. If I ask you to come you can come but for now get off.
You should get forum banned Sniffie for posting on threads where you ain't allowed and I didn't raged on you, seriously a dumbass. If you want to be involved ask for an invite and break a rule, otherwise then that stay tuned and don't post anything.

Micklo he did not die and he busted himself by PGing backup and PGing that he still could walk after a big beat time., it's just bullshit I get 20 minutes jailed by somebody breaking a newbie rule.
Back to top Go down
Micklo
Legend
Legend
Micklo

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG   REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Icon_minitimeSun Apr 28, 2013 2:20 am

It's just admin jail, that's a low punishment.
I think this is pretty much locked due to Madaleno being an admin and looking out for rule breakers.So, he caught you Non-RPly taking a car.
Back to top Go down
DoughBoy
Veteran
Veteran
DoughBoy

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG   REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 5:50 pm

Archived.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG   REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REPORT ON SABRINA/MADELNO AND FROST PG
Page 1 of 1