West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

Report onto some RM's..

Go down 
+2
David
Kryuchkov
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
?????

Report onto some RM's.. Empty
PostSubject: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:18 pm

Your server name:[TDF]BGKnoccOut

When did this happen (date, time)?:Few moments ago..

Who are you reporting?:Kryuchkov and David

What are you reporting this person for?:OOC Flaming + Avoiding Death..

Evidence:[img]Report onto some RM's.. Sa-mp-044[/img][img]Report onto some RM's.. Sa-mp-043[/img][img]Report onto some RM's.. Sa-mp-045[/img]
Back to top Go down
Kryuchkov
Kryuchkov

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:21 pm

Nice one, you didn't you get a screenie of the Deathmatch though? Sad
Back to top Go down
David
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:22 pm

Avoiding death?
We just took Russian's skins to RP as russians,not as maffia or anything that can be a "gang".
Means we dont have any enemies and we do not interupt anyone.
You just came out of no where,the minute i logged in you came and "robbed" us,after we gave you our money you still wanted to kill us,and claimed we are your enemies,but we were simple russians,and you still kept saying the whole thing again and ingnored basic facts like idiots.
i'm sorry i flamed you but i had no choise,you reached a new level of retardness.
I hope you are proud of yourself.
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:27 pm

I just have to LOL at this report.LOL,okay the flaming,but it's DM that you kill them,maybe if you saw their boss,and wanted to steal drugs or have some RP reason,but Russian Mafia "Outsiders",are not your enemies they are trying to get in the business.
Maybe if [RM]Viktor logged on,you could DB him and steal his drugs,but why attack normal pedestrians?
And if you rob them,they give you money,don't kill them,if the cops find you and you didn't kill them,it'll be less time in jail,if you kill them you earn more time in jail,and it's harder to escape since everyone heard to gunshot,just LOL.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:28 pm

-.-' first why would you leaning on wall at RM's spawn place/hood and wear their skins and you aint RPing for them + Kry is accpeting the leader ship of RM's so better dont lie..and dont insult again!
Back to top Go down
Kryuchkov
Kryuchkov

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:28 pm

David wrote:
Avoiding death?
We just took Russian's skins to RP as russians,not as maffia or anything that can be a "gang".
Means we dont have any enemies and we do not interupt anyone.
You just came out of no where,the minute i logged in you came and "robbed" us,after we gave you our money you still wanted to kill us,and claimed we are your enemies,but we were simple russians,and you still kept saying the whole thing again and ingnored basic facts like idiots.
i'm sorry i flamed you but i had no choise,you reached a new level of retardness.
I hope you are proud of yourself.

+1
Back to top Go down
Kryuchkov
Kryuchkov

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:29 pm

B.G Knocc Out wrote:
-.-' first why would you leaning on wall at RM's spawn place/hood and wear their skins and you aint RPing for them + Kry is accpeting the leader ship of RM's so better dont lie..and dont insult again!

[RM]Viktor is the boss of Russian mafia, and no-one insulted you there? Unless you're easily annoyed.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:29 pm

GundusPRO wrote:
I just have to LOL at this report.LOL,okay the flaming,but it's DM that you kill them,maybe if you saw their boss,and wanted to steal drugs or have some RP reason,but Russian Mafia "Outsiders",are not your enemies they are trying to get in the business.
Maybe if [RM]Viktor logged on,you could DB him and steal his drugs,but why attack normal pedestrians?
And if you rob them,they give you money,don't kill them,if the cops find you and you didn't kill them,it'll be less time in jail,if you kill them you earn more time in jail,and it's harder to escape since everyone heard to gunshot,just LOL.
Ye' your right but i didnt have mask on my head RPly so after robbery i was about to kill them RPly as i did and they started to flame mostly after robbery with no mask on "Robber" kills the robbed man because he wont get his ass busted by cops..
Back to top Go down
David
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:32 pm

B.G Knocc Out wrote:
And again,you ingnore the basic facts.
what if i write it in a different colour?

WE ARE NOT OFFICAL MAFFIA MEMBERS. WE WERE THERE BECAUSE WE SPAWNED THERE AND WE WANTED TO DRIVE AWAY BUT YOU CAME AND CLAMED AGAIN AND AGAIN WE ARE YOUR ENEMIES AND KRY DID NOT ACCEPT ANYTHING. HE JUST APPLIES FOR LEADERSHIP AND STILL OUTSIDER.
JESUS GET A BRAIN WOULD YA?

THANK YOU GUNDUS
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:32 pm

Kryuchkov wrote:

Sorry for posting here, but this is probably true, hes just showing one side of the story coz the same thing he did to me today twice, he drive off trolling & /shouting then climbs on a roof in Seville to shotgun
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Man already qoute ok maybe i was wrong thinking but why didnt you type in /do no Mafia or whatever it is color related on me + i wasnt having mask on and i IRL people rob ppl's without mask and they kill them and i think it aint no DM..
Back to top Go down
David
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:34 pm

Shanked wrote:
Kryuchkov wrote:

Sorry for posting here, but this is probably true, hes just showing one side of the story coz the same thing he did to me today twice, he drive off trolling & /shouting then climbs on a roof in Seville to shotgun
ONE SMART PERSON IN THE HOUSE.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Back to top Go down
David
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:34 pm

B.G Knocc Out wrote:
Man already qoute ok maybe i was wrong thinking but why didnt you type in /do no Mafia or whatever it is color related on me + i wasnt having mask on and i IRL people rob ppl's without mask and they kill them and i think it aint no DM..
WE TOLD YOU 50 TIMES THAT WE ARE NOT OFFICAL MAFFIA MEMEBERS AND WE ARE JUST RUSSIANS AND NOTHING MORE AND ARE NOT YOUR ENEMIES AND YOU INGNORED IT.

GOOD JOB.
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:35 pm

David wrote:
B.G Knocc Out wrote:
WE TOLD YOU 50 TIMES THAT WE ARE NOT OFFICAL MAFFIA MEMEBERS AND WE ARE JUST RUSSIANS AND NOTHING MORE AND ARE NOT YOUR ENEMIES AND YOU INGNORED IT.

GOOD JOB.

THIS GUY TROLLED ME ASWELL TODAY, YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:36 pm

Shanked wrote:
Kryuchkov wrote:

As first Shanked you insulted me and wanted to fight i hided got on roof and wanted to shoot you as i did it no DM ..
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:38 pm

Shanked wrote:
David wrote:
B.G Knocc Out wrote:

GOOD JOB.

THIS GUY TROLLED ME ASWELL TODAY, YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE
SHANKED GTFO FROM HERE DID I ASKED YO SOMETHIN' NO I DIDNT DONT COMPLAIN IT WASNT DM + I SAID I WASNT HAVING MASK ON SO IT WAS REASON TO KILL YOU BOTH DAVID AND OTHER ONE YOU BECAUSE IRL PPL GO TO POLICE DESCRIBE YOUR FACE AND THEY CATCH YO ASS!

Last edited by B.G Knocc Out on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shanked
Silver Donator
Silver Donator
Shanked

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:39 pm

You are ment to be some sort of well "Leader", learn to RP
Back to top Go down
David
WCL Player
WCL Player

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:40 pm

You keep reapiting yourself again and again with no sense what so ever in what you say.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:40 pm

Shanked wrote:
You are ment to be some sort of well "Leader", learn to RP
GTFO YOU ARE INSULTING ME IC AND WANT TO FIGHT AND WALK AWAY..I SHOOTED AT YOU BECAUSE YOU INSULTED ME N' GTFO YOU GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:41 pm

LOOOOOL,BG,Shooting people for insulting you?Maybe hit them with a knife or beat up,but with a Shotgun?U Chuck Norris?
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:42 pm

David wrote:
You keep reapiting yourself again and again with no sense what so ever in what you say.
omg are you noob i didnt DMed i killed because i didnt want to you describe me to police and then they put me in jail,thats called fear (IC)..

Last edited by B.G Knocc Out on Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:43 pm

GundusPRO wrote:
LOOOOOL,BG,Shooting people for insulting you?Maybe hit them with a knife or beat up,but with a Shotgun?U Chuck Norris?
Yea i shoot them because IC im sicho maniac if someone insult me i smoke his ass problem?
Back to top Go down
gundus
Veteran
Veteran

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Yes,when are people stop going to make Maniac characters?
I never saw someone make a character like OG Loc.
Back to top Go down
?????

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:55 pm

GundusPRO wrote:
Yes,when are people stop going to make Maniac characters?
I never saw someone make a character like OG Loc.
Ah it aint my problem when People going to stop making Maniac characters..
Back to top Go down
OLD_SCHOOL
Bronze Donator
Bronze Donator
OLD_SCHOOL

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:57 pm

Priceless.
B.G Knocc Out wrote:
GundusPRO wrote:
Yea i shoot them because IC im sicho maniac if someone insult me i smoke his ass problem?
a.k.a DM
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Report onto some RM's..   Report onto some RM's.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Report onto some RM's..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next