West Coast Life Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesPortalRegisterLog in

REPORT ON WHOLE [VLA]

Go down 
+2
Connection
Panter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

REPORT ON WHOLE  [VLA] Empty
PostSubject: REPORT ON WHOLE [VLA]   REPORT ON WHOLE  [VLA] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:25 pm

Your server name:[IM]Johny_Sindacco

When did this happen (date, time)?:20:12

Who are you reporting?:WHOLE [VLA] and Cesar abouser.

What are you reporting this person for?:THEY GUN ABOUSERS ! NOW THEY ALL JOIN VLA FOR FREE GUNS!

Evidence:REPORT ON WHOLE  [VLA] Rgzfk6

REPORT ON WHOLE  [VLA] Jsp0kx

READ:I founded couple of AK47's at LS airpot,then i said to U.N_Owen to come,and he picked up them all,when i was driving around to find Cesar to speak with him,i saw him at LS airport LAST DEAD there.he did /q becouse maybe he sawed me or what...he relog later,i goed there wheres he dies and my mind was "hmm something is stinky around here"plach, maybe he did /dgun or some bug,i /pgun AND THERE ITS AK47 WITH FULL CLIPS.Then when i catch him he strats,normally defending him "no its not me i IM retarded,why should i do that..etc"Thats all from me,i hope i helped admin team.

Thats all,bye.
Back to top Go down
Connection
Veteran
Veteran
Connection

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON WHOLE [VLA]   REPORT ON WHOLE  [VLA] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:36 pm

I wont even reply to this , Oh I just did.

Okay sorry if I cause problem with the bug reallly.. well it wont happen again I got my lesson.
I really like WCLRP I am active on the server, but w/e if admins have to ban me then do it I really dint mean to cause problem to the server, yeah I am Co leader of VLA and I did a bad thing , but one thing aint fair, he forced me to say '' Yes I did the Bug ''. If he wont say he forced me to it also the truth I wont even care. I did wrong and I should get a ban / kick or warn sorry once again. Dont take this drama btw.
Back to top Go down
Rictronator
Known Player
Known Player
Rictronator

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON WHOLE [VLA]   REPORT ON WHOLE  [VLA] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:38 pm

Cus you reported me too, i think i can Post. You act like Every VLA Doin' that you ain't got any pic that any VLA /pgun.

To Avoid Doin' an new Post Here is my Report fo' you

You insulted my mom.
Evidence: REPORT ON WHOLE  [VLA] Samp029sy

That's all and Good luck with you're report.
Back to top Go down
Rocce
Golden Poster
Golden Poster

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON WHOLE [VLA]   REPORT ON WHOLE  [VLA] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Cesar wouldn't be punished,he admitted what he did atleast.
Back to top Go down
Compton/Kollay
WCL Founder
WCL Founder
Compton/Kollay

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON WHOLE [VLA]   REPORT ON WHOLE  [VLA] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:24 pm

I got a feeling that soon will be a time to change leader/co leader for VLA. This aint alright.

I warned you guys few times by now, but it seems it comes to 1 ear and goes out from another.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/18Compton
Panter
Known Player
Known Player
Panter

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON WHOLE [VLA]   REPORT ON WHOLE  [VLA] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:19 pm

Lakruze wrote:
Cus you reported me too, i think i can Post. You act like Every VLA Doin' that you ain't got any pic that any VLA /pgun.

That's all and Good luck with you're report.

OOT:LOL uMad bro?
IT:Compton punished them (few warns)Can the forum adminstrator lock/bin this topic?Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rick
Legend
Legend

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON WHOLE [VLA]   REPORT ON WHOLE  [VLA] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 4:04 pm

Compton wrote:
I got a feeling that soon will be a time to change leader/co leader for VLA. This aint alright.

I warned you guys few times by now, but it seems it comes to 1 ear and goes out from another.
Locking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REPORT ON WHOLE [VLA]   REPORT ON WHOLE  [VLA] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REPORT ON WHOLE [VLA]
Page 1 of 1